What's new

Indian Students Harassed In Ukraine; 'Good Friends Of Russia Get Out'

They should get out and continue their medical studies in Russia.
Transfers are hard even when it comes to standardized degrees like engineering or finance, for medical its next to impossible. They are fucked unfortunately.

Why would yiu go ti a war zone to study?
No medical seats in India and quality of education in Ukraine is actually very good and pretty cheap. Cost of medical education there is cheaper than India, and far less competitive to get a seat. Also western Ukraine is pretty normal. In any case, most of them probably started their studies before the war and now have no option but to continue in Ukraine, i doubt any new students are going there.

Last edited:
They should get out and continue their medical studies in Russia.
Aren't they those students who couldn't get MBBS seat in India and spent fortunes to become a doctor from Russian/Ukrainian universities? People should understand and accept their limitations and not be unrealistically ambitious.

I think Ukrainians should apply for immigration to India or Bangladesh. Much better social/political situation. Much better economy.

Their criteria for a better country.

Transfers are hard even when it comes to standardized degrees like engineering or finance, for medical its next to impossible. They are fucked unfortunately.

No medical seats in India and quality of education in Ukraine is actually very good and pretty cheap. Cost of medical education there is cheaper than India, and far less competitive to get a seat. Also western Ukraine is pretty normal. In any case, most of them probably started their studies before the war and now have no option but to continue in Ukraine, i doubt any new students are going there.
Bro....there is a whole why go to Ukraine? Why a war zone and a people renound for being nazis

They have already been doing it since long time. Russians, Ukrainians and some other East European tourists spend a lot of time in Goa.

Not as tourists, but as migrants. Like they have been immigrating to Turkey.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom