What's new

Iran needs to get out Iraq and Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.
zionist propaganda, repeated by a zionist parrot.
Iran spends 2 billion dollars more on military in comparison to Netherlands.

Just some zionist demonstrators and zionist media at work. Isis wanted Iran also out, mosul cheered for them, ISIS took over and we saw what happened. Qatar wanted Iran also out, came back begging to Iran. Iran is a big player in the region and nothing will change that.

General Ghassem has instructed us to prepare against them (enemies) all the force we can

General Ghassem has instructed us to prepare against them (enemies) all the force we can
Iraqi army and police should not allow the demonstrations to turn into hooliganism, vandalism and terrorism. Ghassem is following the news now by minute.

Iraqi army and police should not allow the demonstrations to turn into hooliganism, vandalism and terrorism. Ghassem is following the news now by minute.

it's what youth do and Iraq's population largely consists of youth.

THe issue is that if security forces do nothing and let these protesters enter everything they'll burn down Baghdad airport, they'll burn the entire gov building, the embassies and they'll even raid military bases. There must be limits, ISIS would benefit from such chaos and then who will these vandalizing youth rely upon for security? The same forces which they're causing all this trouble.

Situation is getting out of hand. Innocent people are being killed. Iranians need to wise up and stop this meddling or the price will be big. Iran already blew his money on killing civilians in Syria. You can’t afford that in Iraq and Lebanon too. Iran is making very foolish decisions lately. Soon the chicken will come home to roost. Not very smart policy of Iran. People need to rise up in Iran and tell them they want education and jobs instead of their hard earned money to be spend on adventures abroad.
That's for the laughs. You made my day.

Situation is getting out of hand. Innocent people are being killed. Iranians need to wise up and stop this meddling or the price will be big. Iran already blew his money on killing civilians in Syria. You can’t afford that in Iraq and Lebanon too. Iran is making very foolish decisions lately. Soon the chicken will come home to roost. Not very smart policy of Iran. People need to rise up in Iran and tell them they want education and jobs instead of their hard earned money to be spend on adventures abroad.
Base on what I know, Iraq is democracy and in last election under USA eyes nobody claimed cheating.
Iraqis must learn to respect election results, and show their demands in election not street riots.
How do you know those in street are majority?

But I want my yellow Saipa to remain
can have its production line in Iraq for free !!!

One would rather tell the GPS-based, divide and murder bigots to behave.

Base on what I know, Iraq is democracy and in last election under USA eyes nobody claimed cheating.
Iraqis must learn to respect election results, and show their demands in election not street riots.
How do you know those in street are majority?

can have its production line in Iraq for free !!!

the protest is not about the ruling party but about the corrupt system, constitution and state of the country for over a decade. No election would change it because the system which this election takes place in is a broken one, Kurds are the only ones in Iraq that benefit from this system but that's because their entire survival depends on Iraq's failure.

Corruption is extremely high in every level of the public sector, from the top gov officials to the lowest public worker. In the past (previous regime) a soldier/cop would throw you in jail if you offered him money for a favor due to fear, today it's the most normal thing. As a result the public sector (which is the only sector over there btw, no private sector) has become useless, ineffective and very slow in handling any change. Military coup would actually be a great thing, although unlikely.

Last edited:
the protest is not about the ruling party but about the corrupt system, constitution and state of the country for over a decade. No election would change it because the system which this election takes place in is a broken one, Kurds are the only ones in Iraq that benefit from this system but that's because their entire survival depends on Iraq's failure.

Corruption is extremely high in every level of the public sector, from the top gov officials to the lowest public worker. In the past (previous regime) a soldier/cop would throw you in jail if you offered him money for a favor due to fear, today it's the most normal thing. As a result the public sector (which is the only sector over there btw, no private sector) has become useless, ineffective and very slow in handling any change. Military coup would actually be a great thing, although unlikely.
Military coup ????
so, you want your own SISI !!!!
My question is that, isn't Moqtada Sadr part of current regime ? if yes why he is doing this ??

Military coup ????
so, you want your own SISI !!!!
My question is that, isn't Moqtada Sadr part of current regime ? if yes why he is doing this ??

You don't know the state Iraq is in and seem to forget that, our own Sisi would be better than the current situation. I understand why the youth are rioting, even though this presents the state with many risks what is their other option? Sit still accept the situation and await death.

Sadr called for gov resignation but even he is limited in his powers. The true solution lies outside of this system and constitution which has to be burnt.

There is no value being created in Iraq, everyone is just living off of the oil.

You don't know the state Iraq is in and seem to forget that, our own Sisi would be better than the current situation. I understand why the youth are rioting, even though this presents the state with many risks what is their other option? Sit still accept the situation and await death.

Sadr called for gov resignation but even he is limited in his powers. The true solution lies outside of this system and constitution which has to be burnt.

There is no value being created in Iraq, everyone is just living off of the oil.
I am agree with you. actually you confirm what I guess about Iraq base on what I read in Farsi telegram accounts and sites.
I am agree that youth anger is right but they are acting emotional now while they have better options to force regime to better changes and reforms.
they must shape movements instead of riots and understand changes need time.

Iraq has demographic problems because of very high fertility rate. If this trend continues Iraq will have a population of 83 mln people by 2050 with majority of the population being younger than 25 years old.

Iraqi economy will not be able to satisfy the needs of this rapidly growing population.

Iraq should take an example of Iran of 1990s and start a government program to reduce fertility, otherwise Iraq will become a country of permanent instability.

Last edited:
The military coup option already is closed in Iraq in the same way of iran. one of reasons that we have two army is to prevent such outcome.

The military coup option already is closed in Iraq in the same way of iran. one of reasons that we have two army is to prevent such outcome.
Please always spell Iran with an uppercase I. Writing a country's name in lowercase can be deemed offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom