What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Iraqi intelligence helped track baghdadi but you have idiots giving credit to the Gurds.

Rest assure you the Gurds did jack. I read somewhere the Gurds allowed isis to escape close to the Turkish border.

.jpg

he's a good boy

Iraqi intelligence helped track baghdadi but you have idiots giving credit to the Gurds.

Rest assure you the Gurds did jack. I read somewhere the Gurds allowed isis to escape close to the Turkish border.

OOOO BIJI BIJI WIJI WIJI

No friends but the mountains

29420Image1.jpg

he's a good boy

OOOO BIJI BIJI WIJI WIJI

No friends but the mountains

29420Image1.jpg

Look at that map biji wiji!!! But they also lost Kerkuk Biji Wiji no friends but the mountains but begs the Muricans to stay.

Look at that map biji wiji!!! But they also lost Kerkuk Biji Wiji no friends but the mountains but begs the Muricans to stay.

Sometimes I want to join a Pro Kurdish protest to troll them, because I don't take them serious

Sometimes I want to join a Pro Kurdish protest to troll them, because I don't take them serious

Dont forget the yellow colour. Irony is mustard is yellow lmaoooo

With every biji wiji said the Gurds reclaim 1 inch of Kurdistan. It is also said if you say Biji Wiji in the mirror 3 times a map of Kurdistan appears behind you.

Dont forget the yellow colour. Irony is mustard is yellow lmaoooo

With every biji wiji said the Gurds reclaim 1 inch of Kurdistan. It is also said if you say Biji Wiji in the mirror 3 times a map of Kurdistan appears behind you.

This is August 2014, when ISIS was killing us and we were at our knees.

Our Gurdish friends in the north replies this way

Gurds I knew in Europe mocked me

General-Ali-Hassan-Al-Majid-aka-Chemical-Ali-Al-Majid-was-Iraqi-Baathist.png

Lets not forget the battle of mosul the so called Kurdish allies left the battle while it took Iraq months to take back Mosul with the victory the credit was not given to the Iraqis but the bastard peshmerga.

O so brave kurds who left the battle of mosul due to a few kamikazes done by isis.

It saddens me how Iraq is the one who suffered the most but was never given the due credit in taking back their country while people jerk off to the Gurds.

Lets be honest if isis did not attack the Kurds in the North. The kurds are more willing to have isis fight Iraq as long as the isis rats dont bother them.

Lets not forget the battle of mosul the so called Kurdish allies left the battle while it took Iraq months to take back Mosul with the victory the credit was not given to the Iraqis but the bastard peshmerga.

O so brave kurds who left the battle of mosul due to a few kamikazes done by isis.

It saddens me how Iraq is the one who suffered the most but was never given the due credit in taking back their country while people jerk off to the Gurds.

Lets be honest if isis did not attack the Kurds in the North. The kurds are more willing to have isis fight Iraq as long as the isis rats dont bother them.

In 2014 after Mosul fell, Tal Afar was still held by locals and a small number of army units. The powerful Beshmerke stood nearby but did nothing to attack ISIS and divert their attention. ISIS eventually did take Tal Afar and many of its Shia Turkmen populace were massacred.

These are the Gurds Baghdad feeds billions of dollars, during the worst times in decades or even since the creation of this country the Gurds took their chance to shit all over us and watch ISIS massacre whilst they danced. Now they claim the PMU is the same as ISIS, if they were the Gurds would be crying right now.

In 2014 after Mosul fell, Tal Afar was still held by locals and a small number of army units. The powerful Beshmerke stood nearby but did nothing to attack ISIS and divert their attention. ISIS eventually did take Tal Afar and many of its Shia Turkmen populace were massacred.

These are the Gurds Baghdad feeds billions of dollars

Wow I never knew this unbelievable!! I wish these sort things get exposed to the world for everybody to see what kind of frauds they are!!!

Wow I never knew this unbelievable!! I wish these sort things get exposed to the world for everybody to see what kind of frauds they are!!!

I cannot find the content anymore as it's from long ago, but having followed the whole Iraq/ISIS thing daily I remember the events.

Racism is high in that society (Kurdustan), they can **** themselves with that Kurdish superiority.

I cannot find the content anymore as it's from long ago, but having followed the whole Iraq/ISIS thing daily I remember the events.

Racism is high in that society (Kurdustan), they can **** themselves with that Kurdish superiority.

Biji Wiji!!!

We are the Master Race Biji Wiji but at the same time we beg for the monies to come from Baghdad biji wiji.

For every biji wiji said a dollar is donated to the North.

Biji Wiji!!!

We are the Master Race Biji Wiji but at the same time we beg for the monies to come from Baghdad biji wiji.

For every biji wiji said a dollar is donated to the North.

I believe Baghdad is ruled by Kurds as well, the problem we (you, I and others on this forum) have is that we seek the best for our nations but we cannot write its requirements here as we'd get in trouble. Therefore let me state I am an inclusive boy and I will be more than happy to give Barzani a seat in Baghdad to shit all over me.

The solution is one we can only think of and i'm not speaking of any savage practices against masses I don't believe in that.

I recently spoke to some members of the Iraqi army and discussed some concepts of the Iraqi army. From what I’ve gathered. Basic training for non-officer soldiers is 3 months long. Officer training is 3 years. And artillery school and armor school is 6 months. We also spoke about the 51,090 soldiers that were recently reinstated. I was told the total number of Iraqi soldiers is now 120,000. If anyone can verify or add to this information it’d be greatly appreciated .

Back
Top Bottom