What's new

Man booked for harassing a woman

I believe he was otherwise about to be boarded out of the army....
Kids on PDF are asking basic Qs, you should post more often 😎

How about opening a thread on MP 😁

No idea bro and have no info why they are coming to pick him up.
He could have shown some military ID or introduced himself as a serving officer, maybe taken name of officers of his unit.

Multiple reasons.

@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Maarkhoor can you all please educate gen pub what this means...

a. The offr is r/o Slkt and was on C-lve from 1 Apr to 10 Apr 2023.

before behaving like a j-*** and telling ppl that they do not know what they are talking abt, while some of you fall under same.

Respectfully
yrs

@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Maarkhoor can you all please educate gen pub what this means...

a. The offr is r/o Slkt and was on C-lve from 1 Apr to 10 Apr 2023.

before behaving like a j-*** and telling ppl that they do not know what they are talking abt, while some of you fall under same.

Respectfully
yrs
He is a resident of Sialkot. Was on casual leave, possibly 10 days or so.

And faujeet twats are as always in denial with head in sand and thumb up their buts.
Someone please translate this fir for firangi faujeet
View attachment 924242
Well the thumb out of the butt and into your filthy curry hole.
Chor machaye shoor.
No one was addressing you.

If he was booted out then makes sense, otherwise why would a Lt be driving In-driver?

He is a resident of Sialkot. Was on casual leave, possibly 10 days or so.
I have a question? do you remember capt hammad? that Dr Shazia khalid case? was he punished? or court martial? no one knows what happend to him? after that incident?

I advise every wanna be field marshal, chief Secretary, vadday Sb to behave while coming in contact with police------ coz by the time you are done revealing your acquaintances and the level of power you hold in the society, a rabid attitude in the initial phase of establishing such contact can attract Prolly 1-2 satt -------oh sorry hmy pta nae tha . So plz behave .

If he was booted out then makes sense, otherwise why would a Lt be driving In-driver?

Its not a matter of shame to earn extra legitimate bucks doing odd jobs , I've read somewhere that some Iranian military officer of colonel rank used to drive taxi in his free time . But, then it's Pakistan , bhookkay navab syndrome is all time high .

no matter what, fresh out of PMA and this is the character of the gentleman, totally unacceptable and unbecoming of an officer. than we wonder .........

it hurts to witness ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom