What's new

New evil game is going to emerge in PAKISTAN...

The narrator downplay social problems of Pakistan but he have raised some valid points.

Pakistani media and fashion industry, are collectively selling bullshit to the masses under the veil of freedom of press and art respectively, and this nonsense should be addressed. PEMRA was a complete failure in this regard because it was compromised from within.

@Desert Fox

As if we males have done such a terrific job running the planet.
So men should be subservient to women? We should strive for "gender harmony," and not put one gender on the pedestal at the cost of the other.

Last edited:

This same channel also believes that bill gates is part of a yahoodi sazish and so is the polio vaccine and that the polio vaccine is being used secretly be Zionists via bill gates to end Pakistani population, lmao. This also praises hitler, so... pretty sure this channel is being run by just another delusional guy.

This same channel also believes that bill gates is part of a yahoodi sazish and so is the polio vaccine and that the polio vaccine is being used secretly be Zionists via bill gates to end Pakistani population, lmao. This also praises hitler, so... pretty sure this channel is being run by just another delusional guy.
bilgates polio scheme in africa is evidence of that and also india ban bilgates polio scheme due to that why is that sir?

bilgates polio scheme in africa is evidence of that and also india ban bilgates polio scheme due to that why is that sir?

Refer one statistic or report which proves that it's bill gates polio scheme that is causing issues in Africa and not the lack of nutrition and proper water for drinking.

India did not ban Bill Gates polio scheme, that was just a bogus lie. And when this viral news, made viral by conspiracy theorists, circulated in the media, India released a clarification notice afterwards, saying that the funding had been partially cut in order to clamp down on influence of foreign doctors and non governmental organizations on key policy making.

Those are the facts. When these rumors that polio vaccines circulated in Pakistan, Pakistan even launched a research on it, and the report made stated that they found no evidence of any infertility agents in it.

Seriously, these conspiracy theories are becoming weak.
  • This channel first says that Polio Vaccines are a yahoodi saazish.
  • Then it praises hitler.
  • Then it says that Zardari and all PMLN will be in jails before 2019 (it promises, well... it's 2019 already).
  • Then it says that America faked the moon landings.
  • Then it says that China is actually detaining 1 million Uighur muslims.

Here's the fact about this channel, its run by some idiot and only feeds information to his viewers which his viewers will like as delusional, religiously extreme, extremely nationalistic, anti-West, anti-Semetic, would enjoy. And what does he get in return? Ad money. Scratch that, he's not an idiot, his viewers are idiots, to whom he is feeding false information, for easy money, smartly because it seems to be working very well.

Khuda ka wasta, some one please ban this goon and his followers from this forum .

Or you can stop listening to him if some valid logic is too much for your brain to process.

Or maybe you're too simple minded and completely inept at deciphering truth from deception?

I'm not even talking about this channel, but if the above you wrote are delusional to you, and you can't be bothered with some research on them while taking the generally perceived explanation of events as the only knowledge and reality.

Then congrats for being a dumb sheep...

Do you expect sheeple to actually use their brains to process something that is outside their self inflicted imprisonment on their intellect? The matrix reality is the only reality that works for them and they are too weak to even process the idea of some thing outside the box, because that means they have to make efforts and making effort is too much for most lazy folk, who find it easy to simply take on a generally agreed idea of things and run with it.

1.png

So he thinks Aurat Raj means Women take over ?
According to him, Main reason for Rape is when Man don't get married early and watch Adult Content or movies, Hmmm I got married at age of 28 , have chances to get laid or kiss but refused to do so , I watch Adult movies too ? but never thought of doing Rape .. am i special case ? or just normal human ?

Well i am not and never will be in Favor of Feminism , i do agree with Equal rights and equality but i believe that Women and Men has different roles in Society and if a women wants do something she should be allowed not because she wants to compete with men but if she wants persuade that profession .

That Haqeeqat is Garbage , and I know a lot of brain dead people will listen and take him seriously .

Or you can stop listening to him if some valid logic is too much for your brain to process.

Or maybe you're too simple minded and completely inept at deciphering truth from deception?

I'm not even talking about this channel, but if the above you wrote are delusional to you, and you can't be bothered with some research on them while taking the generally perceived explanation of events as the only knowledge and reality.

Then congrats for being a dumb sheep...

Do you expect sheeple to actually use their brains to process something that is outside their self inflicted imprisonment on their intellect? The matrix reality is the only reality that works for them and they are too weak to even process the idea of some thing outside the box, because that means they have to make efforts and making effort is too much for most lazy folk, who find it easy to simply take on a generally agreed idea of things and run with it.

1.png

I just proved my points, too fucking bad, like the sheep that you are, you only choose to cherry pick a part of my answer! Stop being a big mouth and prove your claims. Just because you know how to write `dumb sheep` and post a picture from a fucking movie with your own quote, doesn`t make your points true you know? I have read all these dumb conspiracies, they fail to connect or make sense. Kindly prove it if you`re so sure, after all, you made these bold claims.

Specially ones this channel made. I have mentioned above, if you bothered to read, the first ones that I highlighted, I already disproved.

Oh, and for your kind knowledge, I did use my brain, you can refer to my answer above which you so conveniently ignored. Also, that`s not how it goes, if you make the claims, you prove them, not the other way around. I can`t make a claim, and tell you to prove me wrong, if I make a bold claim, I have to be the one to prove it.

Hey, I am waiting for an answer or reply.

So he thinks Aurat Raj means Women take over ?
According to him, Main reason for Rape is when Man don't get married early and watch Adult Content or movies, Hmmm I got married at age of 28 , have chances to get laid or kiss but refused to do so , I watch Adult movies too ? but never thought of doing Rape .. am i special case ? or just normal human ?

Well i am not and never will be in Favor of Feminism , i do agree with Equal rights and equality but i believe that Women and Men has different roles in Society and if a women wants do something she should be allowed not because she wants to compete with men but if she wants persuade that profession .

That Haqeeqat is Garbage , and I know a lot of brain dead people will listen and take him seriously .

Oh, no, you`re just another sheeply, who is stuck in a damn matrix, and I am not a sheeply because I can attach images from matrix with dumb quotes about system and stuff. Obviously, I know this shit, you are just not woke, I learned this from fucking 2 YouTube videos btw. : ) :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I just proved my points, too fucking bad, like the sheep that you are, you only choose to cherry pick a part of my answer! Stop being a big mouth and prove your claims. Just because you know how to write `dumb sheep` and post a picture from a fucking movie with your own quote, doesn`t make your points true you know? I have read all these dumb conspiracies, they fail to connect or make sense. Kindly prove it if you`re so sure, after all, you made these bold claims.

Specially ones this channel made. I have mentioned above, if you bothered to read, the first ones that I highlighted, I already disproved.

Oh, and for your kind knowledge, I did use my brain, you can refer to my answer above which you so conveniently ignored. Also, that`s not how it goes, if you make the claims, you prove them, not the other way around. I can`t make a claim, and tell you to prove me wrong, if I make a bold claim, I have to be the one to prove it.
|

Ah small minded folk.
Go all insulting and abusive when you try to show them the mirror, and wish to be spoon fed with "proof".
How about this, use your effing mind and find your proof. I'm not your effin guru whatever to spoon feed your lazy dumb *** with proof. I gave you reasoning and stuff to think about, whether you take anything from it and do some research or just sit on it all butt hurt and egoistic, is your personal choice.

And ofcourse all the so called conspiracy theories make little sense to you because a "free mind" is needed to make sense of things. Try googling the definition of a "free mind", that might enlighten you to some extent.

Ignorance is bliss mate, and in this age of freely available information, it's only a choice ;)

Fellow members, the narrator's critic is far from perfect (erroneous assumptions in there), but he have raised some valid points. Is this so hard to understand? Why not concentrate on valid points?

Feel free to give him feedback on YouTube.

|

Ah small minded folk.
Go all insulting and abusive when you try to show them the mirror, and wish to be spoon fed with "proof".
How about this, use your effing mind and find your proof. I'm not your effin guru whatever to spoon feed your lazy dumb *** with proof. I gave you reasoning and stuff to think about, whether you take anything from it and do some research or just sit on it all butt hurt and egoistic, is your personal choice.

And ofcourse all the so called conspiracy theories make little sense to you because a "free mind" is needed to make sense of things. Try googling the definition of a "free mind", that might enlighten you to some extent.

Ignorance is bliss mate, and in this age of freely available information, it's only a choice ;)

You are so useless. You make a claim, and you don't prove it. Half-assed attempt. You know what? I have landed on Jupiter, now go find your own fucking proof, see how stupid it sounds? Despite you being absolutely dead-brained, I wrote a long answer on another thread and tagged you in it, you wont bother to read though because you fucking believe there's some large conspiracy and it's out to get us, snowflake much?

Link to my answer, scroll down:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pres...-mr-bill-gates-to-pm-imran-khan.595730/page-2

Back
Top Bottom