What's new

Pakistan Army spokesman will make a statement shortly on UN helicopter crash and Martyrs

They are neutral to their tarditional intervention like weighing behind any political party. Or toppling for that matter. Army will state that I guess.

Anyway, Army has crucial role in our political stability due to our past. I hope this completely metls with decades' time.

What is with these clowns making ironically redundant statements?

Have all the good generals died? Is this what we are left with in the armed forces?

Could be multiple reasons ranging from security, legal clarity, even SC privately issuing gag orders.

Then why are they making statement?

Not anymore, it seems

This is a very sad precedent by some of the Pakistani posters here. Start bashing the army at every and any opportunity.
Since yesterday many are pointing fingers at army so obviously they need to clarify their position.
If they engage into politics, they are guilty and if they remain out of it, the weekend warriors still break their keyboards.
And let me remind those barking against the army, call your mother ugly and only your enemy will agree with you.

Fauj vi saade vehle’a... hor koi kaam haini inna nu. Har do dinna bad statement dein nu kaar jande. Twanu puch ya kinnay’a? Har dujay din boda vaa ke cameray de saamne kalote hunde ne..

Just heard in live news. As per ISPR, "Matter unrelated to us"
off course its not their job to protect Pakistan against external and internal threats! their only job is to protect Dha ki nazaryati serhadian!

This is a very sad precedent by some of the Pakistani posters here. Start bashing the army at every and any opportunity.
Since yesterday many are pointing fingers at army so obviously they need to clarify their position.
If they engage into politics, they are guilty and if they remain out of it, the weekend warriors still break their keyboards.
And let me remind those barking against the army, call your mother ugly and only your enemy will agree with you.
Yes such a disgraceful display over the past 1 month. Shame on them

Back
Top Bottom