What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

1971 India took half of Pakistan and created Bangladesh while khaki Terrorist were manning the elections and denying the winner his right full spot.
Fast forward to 2023 history repeating itself 1000s of innocent men and women are in jail and convicted criminal is getting bails on the crimes he is already convicted.

Only diffrence now is almost all of the population is aware and can see ground realities and no longer willing to buy the same old propaganda of one must praise the khakis otherwise you aren't a patriot.

Brother I HATE Asim whiskey and Nadeem zanana with all my heart and soul not forget that Cuck Dirty Harry. That being said and made clear my original point still stands if the soldier does not follow orders out of even let’s say compulsion, the. Who will support/ feed that ex soldier/soldiers? And if if he refuses to man the border or sacrifice his priceless life as shahadat? Then what are the implications? My main point and it stands is that let’s leave out the common soldier who has a family and not compare him/her to the corrupt high command. Fair?

Brother I HATE Asim whiskey and Nadeem zanana with all my heart and soul not forget that Cuck Dirty Harry. That being said and made clear my original point still stands if the soldier does not follow orders out of even let’s say compulsion, the. Who will support/ feed that ex soldier/soldiers? And if if he refuses to man the border or sacrifice his priceless life as shahadat? Then what are the implications? My main point and it stands is that let’s leave out the common soldier who has a family and not compare him/her to the corrupt high command. Fair?
Fair enough, on the 9th of May there were over 100 Pakistani young man were killed by snipers head shots while they were exercisizing their right to protest.

Your claims that it's few Generals will hold water if rest of the Army personals refuse to take their orders and stand up for Pakistan. But that's not what's happening they are killing and rapping Pakistanis to please the top tier therefore they will get the same respect.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, on the 9th of May there were over 100 Pakistani young man were killed by snipers head shots while they were exercisizing their right to protest.

Your claims that it's few Generals will hold water if rest of the Army personals refuse to take their orders and stand up for Pakistan. But that's not what's happening they are killing and rapping Pakistanis to please the top tier therefore they will get the same respect.
[/QUOTE]

Then brother, with a heavy heart , I will say let’s agree to disagree 😔 you are a Pakistani, albeit an angry one, but so are the innocent soldiers who laid down their lives for us, we didn’t but they did. So I will honour and pray for the martyrs.

Bajwa brokered ceasefire collapsed? Why are sepoys stepping out of line and attacking their hindutva masters?

Pakistanis were waiting for some course corrections in Pakistan Army. Now go and ask people of Pakistan to support you and see what returns back to you.

Should Pakistanis go neutral here, as General Bajwa was towards Pakistan?
Truck ki batti to fool the public into thinking that sepoys are not Indian hindutva slaves.

India started it because USA told her to engage Pakistan so that we can help our Palestinian Brother and sisters.

@PanzerKiel

But they don't know this time it might be escalated to armagedon or gawa e hind,. Inshahallah.
Pak. Army has more reasons to so because imran khan dent thier popularity in Pakistan, only one way they can regain again - if something happen at ind - pak Border

It also helps Modi as well.
Modi doesnt need it, they already winning the next election by far and no political party is near by and .. Already world cup cricket happening in India. Their is no reason to start by India at this point.

But pak army has every reasons to do so to regain the popularity again.... Pak establishment can regain the popularity only if something will happen at borders.. or if they again start supporting to imran and go against Nawaz.

Easy way - escalate the things at borders

you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours

1698367878740.png

Then brother, with a heavy heart , I will say let’s agree to disagree 😔 you are a Pakistani, albeit an angry one, but so are the innocent soldiers who laid down their lives for us, we didn’t but they did. So I will honour and pray for the martyrs.

Army is hijacked. They harassed, jailed, and tortured their own veterans that have actually fought in real wars after the ousting of elected Prime Minister Imran Khan.

It is Donald Lun’s army until further notice.

Over and out.

These border firing violations only affect the common man and the foot soldier. The politicians and higher rank military officers are always immune from these violations.
These have also no impact on the any outcome by way of settlement of any pending issues.

Lets hope that this doesn’t start again and lead to death of soldiers and common man.

You hate the pak army fine, but dont think for a second your love for india will win you friendship. Indians want Pakistanis dead. Pakistanis must defend themselves at all costs.
Indians need to see thier own dead to bring them out of the Modi bollywood fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom