What's new

Pakistan's acquisition of the U-214

Gentleman

First report f the NRP Tridente trip is 0 times detected, 20 probable kills, 12 of them probably with Sub-Harpoon.

Greetings
:yahoo:

Any source for your data , friend ...........

Yes the deal is canceled! now pak is looking fwd to build indegnious nucler sub..the project may finish till 2020 :/ isn't that too far?
where the hell you get this c**P
its just a dream
we need money and we dont have

That's what we were suggesting for the Navy that they should have started a JV with Germans at least on the U-214 side and also looked towards developing a 3rd Shipyard at KE&SWs along with the upgradation of the whole facility and also making a Marine research lab with help from German experts! So that we may be able to manufacture 7 U-214P and then 7 U-216P as well along with may be increasing the number of Agosta-90Bs to 7 as well.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
i m out

AFSOOS......... ONE CAN ONLY SMILE AT UR THOUGHTS...... U THINK IF PAKISTAN WANT AND HAVE SOLVE THE FINANCING PROBLEM .... THEN THATS IT AND GERMANS WILL GIVE U THE SUBS AND TECH. WHAT SHOULD I SAY........ I WISH IT COULD HAPPEN. KEEPING IN MIND THE POSITION IN WHICH PAKISTAN IS IN NOW A DAYS. WHERE CHINA AND SAUDI ARABIA EVEN ARE NOT WITH U FULLY AND BACKING OFF, LEAVING U IN ISOLATION. U R PLANING TO HAVE 7+7+7=21 SUBS.....LOL

U PPL R THINKING TO HAVE THE GERMAN SUBS AND I AM NOT SURE WE'RE GETTING EVEN CHINESE SUBS. PLZZ HOPE WE WILL GET THEM FROM CHINA. AS CHINA IS GETTING DISTANT FROM US. FOR EXAMPLE NO NEWS REGARDING JF-17 NEW BLOCKS OR NEW BATCH SINCE 1 YEAR. NO NEWS OF AL-KHALID 2 DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OR CHINESE HELP IN ACQUIRING IN THEIR SYSTEMS. PLZ HOPE I AM WRONG.

There is nothing wrong in milking the Americans,
"Muft haath Aye tou Burra kya hai" There is nothing wrong in milking the Americans,
"Muft haath Aye tou Burra kya hai"

THIS IS NOT ALL PAKISTAN'S VIEWPOINT AND NOR ITS 100 % TRUE AT ALL. EVEN IS IT LOOKS LIKE IT I AM SURE ITS NOT THE INTENTIONS. WHEN 2 COUNTRIES CO-OP ITS GIVE AND TAKE, USA WANT SOMETHING AND GIVE SOMETHING, SIMPLE.

That's what we were suggesting for the Navy that they should have started a JV with Germans at least on the U-214 side and also looked towards developing a 3rd Shipyard at KE&SWs along with the upgradation of the whole facility and also making a Marine research lab with help from German experts! So that we may be able to manufacture 7 U-214P and then 7 U-216P as well along with may be increasing the number of Agosta-90Bs to 7 as well.

Please NISHAN :hitwall:
Please put some though in what you say. PLEASE!!

The 214's are superior and will give us a great leap. The problem is the money.....Wait till Pakistan's economy improves.

i dont believe it Pakistan govt interested in chinese subs . It must be a joke . I cant believe this news it must be old and present as to be latest

requirement (shit you need/want)
availability (who will deal with you)
feasibility (what you can afford, out of what you have access to)

I think the chapter of U-214s is over since long, as now PN may purchase Chinese subs due to various reasons. This thread should be closed.

I think the chapter of U-214s is over since long, as now PN may purchase Chinese subs due to various reasons. This thread should be closed.

The chapter was more than likely postponed. Pakistan did not have the funds. The exact same thing happened to the Chinese sub deal last year i.e. lack of funds and now it is back on.

The chapter was more than likely postponed. Pakistan did not have the funds. The exact same thing happened to the Chinese sub deal last year i.e. lack of funds and now it is back on.

Pakistan don't have money to buy advance jets and PAF have closed its modernization program due to funds, some how Pakistan have managed to get the deal done from its most tested ally and friend for purchase of subs which are very urgent need of PN as they have only 3 subs with good life in them others are just on steroids and have served their life. Therefore GoP have to manage this deal somehow. I don't think PN will go for U-214s after this deal of 6 subs even if they have money available to them, because PN is also in need of nuclear sub which is expensive to built and operate.

THIS IS NOT ALL PAKISTAN'S VIEWPOINT AND NOR ITS 100 % TRUE AT ALL. EVEN IS IT LOOKS LIKE IT I AM SURE ITS NOT THE INTENTIONS. WHEN 2 COUNTRIES CO-OP ITS GIVE AND TAKE, USA WANT SOMETHING AND GIVE SOMETHING, SIMPLE.
You are trolling. Secondly dont print in capitals.
Talk when you have something coherent to say.

Pakistan don't have money to buy advance jets and PAF have closed its modernization program due to funds, some how Pakistan have managed to get the deal done from its most tested ally and friend for purchase of subs which are very urgent need of PN as they have only 3 subs with good life in them others are just on steroids and have served their life. Therefore GoP have to manage this deal somehow. I don't think PN will go for U-214s after this deal of 6 subs even if they have money available to them, because PN is also in need of nuclear sub which is expensive to built and operate.

That's why I say and I think Pakistan should and will wait for the economy to get better. The 6 submarines still don't alleviate the pressure on the navy, and the ideal total, as said by admirals in the past is that the fleet should be ideally 12. This is in light of India's massive expansion into ASW programs.

No one is really sure about how funds and money will play out. But it is a known fact that any of the services will not let go of a western offer for weapons tech. The deal is postponed I feel and there has not been any solid word of a no answer.

Back
Top Bottom