What's new

So who are we voting for?

Malik Tabarak Hussain. He will get about 5 votes, but at least I can say I did not assist in this mess to come.

I am from media and Neutral so i am not gonna vote for anyone :P

That is a cop out. Its your right as a Pakistani to vote...that right is above any other loyalties to press/media or otherwise :)

Do your part and vote.;)

That is a cop out. Its your right as a Pakistani to vote...that right is above any other loyalties to press/media or otherwise :)

And what if i dont want to use that right :P

Do your part and vote.;)

If you stand for i will vote for you and Blainy sweety Musharraf is already elected president otherwise i would have voted for him ;)

You are Peshawar, NA-1 right? Thats going ANP last I checked which is surprising since its a Persian speaking area.

And what if i dont want to use that right :P

that is fine by me yara...I just did my part reminding you..:angel:

If you stand for i will vote for you and Blainy sweety Musharraf is already elected president otherwise i would have voted for him ;)

I'd like to leave the politics to better men and women ;) than myself :P

Please vote for Altaf hussain.He is the only representative for indian muslims who migrated to pakistan !!

Hope he wins karanchi and sindh!!

wish Altaf hussain a very best of luck!!

MQM has played a large role in development of karanchi!!

They really deserve to win!!
Altaf should become next PM of pakistan .The biggest threat to MQM is ppp and PML(N)

Altaf isn't running, and shouldn't - he has too much baggage, however I do support the MQM. They have come miles from the "Gunda party" they used to be, and its refreshing to see them blood new faces. Their platform is also a very moderate, progressive growth oriented one. I am not sure if they can succeed outside of Sindh however, which will deny them the ability to have a PM from their party.

I can't vote, don't have Pakistani nationality anymore :cry:

Please vote for Altaf hussain.He is the only representative for indian muslims who migrated to pakistan !!

Hope he wins karanchi and sindh!!

wish Altaf hussain a very best of luck!!

Altaf Hussain no longer just represents the people who migrated from India. He shouldn't be running, and he will not get my votes. However, his people who represent him.. are the best Pakistan has. Altaf Hussian is kind of like a "gunda" Bush. :lol:

I can't vote because I'm not in the country, which is a shame, because this would have been the first chance for me to vote. Now I will have to wait till I'm 25 to cast the first vote of my life.

I would have voted for PML-Q.

If I could goto Pakistan and vote, I'd vote for Farooq Leghari.

He did a fine job in going up against BB and NS and is of a sane moderate mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom