What's new

The government of Uttar Pradesh in India has banned the production, storage, distribution, and sale of food products with the Halal certification

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Its huge, the population is like whole Indonesia (4 biggest nation on earth based on population)

1700484280783.png

1700484429043.png

We have a large Muslim community in South Africa. I've never seen halal certified medication or cosmetics here though. Halal certified medical devices ?

We have a large Muslim community in South Africa. I've never seen halal certified medication or cosmetics here though. Halal certified medical devices ?

Problem is they insist for having Halal certified products & services and expect others to respect it also.

Muslim community in India expect they should be cared & respected, but when it comes to reverse they behave otherwise.

From article for people who only read thread title.

“The ban is a sequel to an FIR being registered at Hazratganj police station in the state capital against four organizations, production companies, their owners and managers as well as other unidentified people for unnecessarily extorting money in the name of halal certification and promoting enmity in the name of religion and also funding different anti-national, separatist and terror organizations. “

So based on above statements it is good decision until rules are established. Religion cannot become tool of extortion or cause enmity to others in secular countries like India.

From article for people who only read thread title.

“The ban is a sequel to an FIR being registered at Hazratganj police station in the state capital against four organizations, production companies, their owners and managers as well as other unidentified people for unnecessarily extorting money in the name of halal certification and promoting enmity in the name of religion and also funding different anti-national, separatist and terror organizations. “

So based on above statements it is good decision until rules are established. Religion cannot become tool of extortion or cause enmity to others in secular countries like India.

Lol excuse, this is anti Muslim state, any one knows it. They just make thing up

Why dont you live in India ? Your values is not fit with USA

There will be many Halal products from other country like Indonesia that get banned in that state as well. All distribution, store, etc

1700488451369.png

1700488740386.png

1700488870835.jpeg

Last edited:
Problem is they insist for having Halal certified products & services and expect others to respect it also.

Muslim community in India expect they should be cared & respected, but when it comes to reverse they behave otherwise.
I guess you 2 are against Kosher meat as well then?

when people are willing to pay for a service what's your problem with that? Halal certification is very simple meat is slaughtered in a specific way, doesnt contain any thing else which could be pork and others. It is a very reasonable thing to ask

I don't see the problem.

Imagine if India bans all vegan food and starts forcing everyone to eat COW only how would Indians feel about that?

Yeah, products which have pig extracted gelatin, or animal extract for such animals which were not slaughtered the Halal way are not allowed to be consumed by Muslims.
That's why Halal certification. So that companies verify if such criteria has been met or not. So that people can decide whether to buy that product or not after being informed of the origins and way of obtaining certain ingredients.
People should have the right to know such details. After all it's their money and their body. They should choose where to spend their money and what enters their body.

Lol excuse, this is anti Muslim state, any one knows it. They just make thing up

Why dont you live in India ? Your values is not fit with USA

View attachment 1030408

Seems like reality is hurting you. Why don’t you ask your Chinese friend about this? or that is only reserved for Indians.

It is people like you give bad name to religion. Instead of condemning people who misuse religion you come to their defense playing victim card. If there was so much anti Muslim activities like you mentioned can you show proof of exodus of Muslims to other states? Or does their population shirking in state? Give me one proof instead of blabbering.

Seems like reality is hurting you. Why don’t you ask your Chinese friend about this? or that is only reserved for Indians.

It is people like you give bad name to religion. Instead of condemning people who misuse religion you come to their defense playing victim card. If there was so much anti Muslim activities like you mentioned can you show proof of exodus of Muslims to other states? Or does their population shirking in state? Give me one proof instead of blabbering.

In China there are many Halal food. Halal restaurants etc like in Beijing

Dude, every one knows what happened in India, dont need to give you any proof while you are at this thread lol

In China there are many Halal food. Halal restaurants etc like in Beijing

Dude, every one knows what happened in India, dont need to give you any proof while you are at this thread lol
Are you thick? So Halal food is available across India also just like China.

Can you tell me laws of inter religious marriages in Indonesia? Stop lecturing others when you have shit in your backyard.

Why would Indian Muslims leave their land so Hindu extremists could steal it

Already Indians are economically boycotting each other and moving to their own areas

Indian Muslims eat halal food, the certification is to confirm that the food is edible and has nothing inside it that we won't eat it, so no cow shit, cow piss, gelatin etc

This is another attempt to target Indian Muslims, their 200 million and growing Indian Muslims and they need alternative companies and and to regulate their food away from.hindus

I guess you 2 are against Kosher meat as well then?

when people are willing to pay for a service what's your problem with that? Halal certification is very simple meat is slaughtered in a specific way, doesnt contain any thing else which could be pork and others. It is a very reasonable thing to ask

I don't see the problem.

Imagine if India bans all vegan food and starts forcing everyone to eat COW only how would Indians feel about that?
Halal medicine, fried potato chips come on man. It is just related to food or every products.

I am against selling any kind of religions labeled food. Take food home do your prayers/ rituals and eat.

Back
Top Bottom