What's new

Top Gun: Maverick was incredible!

Is it worth going to the cinema for? I've not been since pre-covid.
That's up to you.

But I will say this, if you are going to watch it, the only place logical is in the cinema, this is not the kind of movie you want to watch in your own home with your big screen and own sound system.

...this is why Cruise keep saying this is a tribute to aviation. Not some recruitment tool like the original.
This is why I say TG:M is a matured movie. TG was basically appealing to the senses, the adolescent in each of us.

Military movies are documentaries. I will not watch them even if someone pays me.

This is why I say TG:M is a matured movie. TG was basically appealing to the senses, the adolescent in each of us.

What does mature mean? Is it a soft **** movie?

But then that's the problem....

The kid in me would always want to go back and watch Top Gun, because it is cool to feel "The need for speed" But the adult in me would admire "Top Gun :Maverick" as a masterpiece and I will probably go watch it once or twice along the line of Shawshank Redemption, it's such a good movie, but I just don't want to watch it again and again...

Hollywood is as fake as you can get

Top Gun Kelly McGillis confirms she's a lesbian while Tom cruise joins church of scientology. I am sure you know who joins that club.

This movie is Exhibit A of state propaganda. The US military wouldnt let you near their equipment like that unless they had a specific say in how the movie works. To portray the american military as just, brave, and invincible (literally the opposite of reality)

Let them have fun with their propaganda. In hollywood, The us army is invincible. Chuck Norris once went to lebanon and took out half of lebanon with a motorcycle rocket launcher that never runs out of ammo ( and not even clear where the ammo is fed from)

Let them enjoy it.

in real life, these clowns trespass a single metre into Iranian territory and this happens:

American:

View attachment 856805

British 2004: (there is a funny interview with an IRGC officer where he laughs at and mocks the cowardice of british soldiers)

View attachment 856806
View attachment 856807

British 2007:

View attachment 856808

When captured by IRGC "Some of them Cried" because bombing babies in Iraq and Afghanistan is too easy compared to facing real men in war.

sailor-crying.jpg

Paramount/Skydance’s Top Gun: Maverick has raced past the $1B mark worldwide, becoming only the second movie of the pandemic era to reach such rarefied air — and Tom Cruise’s first time to the milestone in a career that has spanned 40 years. It took just 31 days for the aviators to get to $1B with the total through Sunday at an estimated $1.006B worldwide, including domestic’s estimated $521.7M and $484.7Mfrom the international box office.

Officially passed $1B at the box office

You want more accurate stuff watch “Flight of the Intruder”

Here is my list

First Blood - Shows how US treats their veterans

Under Siege - Starring real hero in real world

The Negotiator - Shows how corrupt is the US police system

The Concrete Jungle - The true brutality of US prison system

The Siege - How Americans view and treat Muslims

The Substitute - How messed up is the US School system

Last edited:
Here is my list

First Blood - Shows how US treats their veterans

Under Siege - Starring real hero in real world

The Negotiator - Shows how corrupt is the US police system

The Concrete Jungle - The true brutality of US prison system

The Siege - How Americans view and treat Muslims

The Substitute - How messed up is the US School system
This is your basis in what America is!? Seriously!?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom