Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

FFD6EB0C-3731-4A9F-84AA-9CD8D5419EAC.jpeg
AC20CFC9-E3BB-49AA-AE39-A53AF32B23C3.jpeg
7C60C13E-40C0-4ACB-8968-6578637DD846.jpeg
5DEF0480-5432-449E-B0A7-BBAA119C7BC5.jpeg
48E20A8D-4955-41F5-96B0-BB38F5D0E68B.jpeg
7846FC40-E0A6-4931-A108-88BC194F3C9C.jpeg
C68A3459-139A-44D5-BE63-C46D3FA694D2.jpeg

Developing games like pubg takes effort and a lot of money. Tencent games is not just a game company. Tencent is a huge tech company. Biggest success of Turkish developers in mobile game field was Zynga bought Gram games for 250 million$

But you are right. Games can make very high profit with very little cost.

i know, but as you saw in the message i say mobile games...

We should give games a better focus games are perfect export products..

I don't know what turkey needs for that people? Funds? A free funded graphics and engine pool for turkish developers

We should give games a better focus games are perfect export products..

I don't know what turkey needs for that people? Funds? A free funded graphics and engine pool for turkish developers
I was developing small mobile games with Unity game engine. For me, hardest part of developing game is graphics and models. A regular 3d model price was 50 $. Sprite sheets were also expensive. And free stuff has some limited licence. Game industry is very hard for indie developers or small teams. And open source model or sound pool would be great actually.

I was developing small mobile games with Unity game engine. For me, hardest part of developing game is graphics and models. A regular 3d model price was 50 $. Sprite sheets were also expensive. And free stuff has some limited licence. Game industry is very hard for indie developers or small teams. And open source model or sound pool would be great actually.

:) :)

thats why I said it

I also initially learned programming for game developing but I realized thats almost impossible with my paint skills and the best way too boost these area is to provide graphics 3d models and engines I also think the mobile phone games branch is something very profitable:)

Nah they should develop good pc and consoles games.

Mobile gaming sucks.
Say that to the swedes who developed candy crush. They could probably have bought bmc without breaking a sweat. Keep the games in turkish hand the profit in the long run outstrips selling them. But typical turks think short term.

Say that to the swedes who developed candy crush. They could probably have bought bmc without breaking a sweat. Keep the games in turkish hand the profit in the long run outstrips selling them. But typical turks think short term.

Mobile gaming is profitable but I hate it.

I dont consider mobile gamers as Gamers.

Mobile gaming is profitable but I hate it.

I dont consider mobile gamers as Gamers.
Money is money, and with how the market is, you have easy access to people. And with additional funds you can invest in your own country. Throw some 50 mio usd into turkeys technopark or whatever.

Or use the money to buy startups that has massive potential for defence industry. Move knowhow to our country etc.

Also Clash of clans or brawl stars. Just Clash of clans made 8 million profit in one year peak times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom