What's new

China, India Kick Out Nearly All of Each Other’s Journalists as Rivalry Escalates

Let me try Chinese style to reply here:

It’s all propaganda against India. Don’t fall for it. 😀
US and west as a whole is your friends/masters, why your masters hate you too?

But what’s the use buddy. You ain’t gonna believe any of those. I just gave you Al Jazeera link, and you chose to ignore it.
Al Jazeera usually lies about China. Some of its reporters had been denied access to China for reporting fake stories. Only brainwashed you always believe what are fed to you.

Any media that gives a negative report about China and is not called a liar? Can you name one?

And we are delusional?
Don't be silly, why would I care about your nonsense demand. You people are fools bent on slander and discredit China and Chinese as seen everywhere on the internet, don't pretend you are innocent. Just as you fools reported the fake news of a Uygher disappeared in HK and Chinese gov cracked down Muslims in Yunnan for no good reason, we know you Indians kind.

Last edited:
Who the fk you think you are that I have to answer your silly question.
A forum where you are going bonkers and foul mouth over a simple question. A simple discussion where people ask and answer. Knock knock…. It is called a forum.

You may not be able to fathom it, because CCP has ingrained that only stick up one’s backside is required for an answer. In free world people can ask questions and give answers in a civilised manner with decent language.

Leave the forum, if you think that you can‘t answer a logical question.

A forum where you are going bonkers and foul mouth over a simple question. A simple discussion where people ask and answer. Knock knock…. It is called a forum.

You may not be able to fathom it, because CCP has ingrained that only stick up one’s backside is required for an answer. In free world people can ask questions and give answers in a civilised manner with decent language.

Leave the forum, if you think that you can‘t answer a logical question.
You are just a fool, calling every Chinese disagree with your nonsense a CCP, period. I don't have to answer your nonsense, get it, the forum is not yours for you to call the shot.

US and west as a whole is your friends/masters, why your masters hate you too?

Whoever is doing it, is doing propaganda against India.

I’m enjoying this statement, good Chinese style it is.

Like western media calling India " the world biggest democracy"?
Anything against India is propaganda. Anything for it, is not. 😀

Chinese disagree
You got it wrong again. Not every Chinese. There are quite a lot of Chinese who talk sense and can take criticism. Same goes with many from Paksiatn too.

But you are a unique specimen.

You called Al Jazera as anti-China. I asked you to name one media house that gives a negative report on China but isn’t called Anti-China. You realised that you can’t name even one. This shows your double face. You went bonkers on this simple question. This is due to your upbringing under CCP. CCP has drilled into your minds that entire world is anti-China. And that Papa Xi is a great emperor.

Whoever is doing it, is doing propaganda against India.

I’m enjoying this statement, good Chinese style it is.

Anything against India is propaganda. Anything for it, is not. 😀
Western media is pro India and anti China, everyone knows it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom