What's new

China, India Kick Out Nearly All of Each Other’s Journalists as Rivalry Escalates

Oh yeah, who end up like the real sh^t in 1962 war and 2020 Galwan clash ? Want more episodes ?

And, why you people are such fools want to flock to some silly place all the time ?
The PRC and its CPC leadership, shown up as aggressors who cover up internal infirmities and disasters in management of biological research facilities by sacrificing their soldiers on their borders as a distraction.

Indian traders will flock to whichever place is willing to kill its workers and offer cheap goods of reasonable quality in the international market.

The PRC and its CPC leadership, shown up as aggressors who cover up internal infirmities and disasters in management of biological research facilities by sacrificing their soldiers on their borders as a distraction.

That's you people's delusions as usual.

We can talk about why it's fake, there's many evidence out there, and what your personal argument have to do with me?

You really believe tweets?

View attachment 932701
Ofcourse we can talk about why it’s fake. But that doesn’t happen, that’s the point. All are simply called as fake, propaganda and lies.

Also, I’m referring to the government official tweet of Turkey. Not Uyghurs here, people are simply estimating a number.

Tell me about it, you put up posts yesterday of the fake stories of an Uygher disappeared in Hong Kong and of Chinese gov cracked down on Muslims in a village in Yunnan for no good reason. You are obviously bent on slandering and discrediting China with fake stories, should I call you a liar too ?
Buddy, that story was shared by Amnesty. I only posted it.

Amnesty also shared another story confirming that the Uyghur in question wasn’t missing after all. Hence I didn’t I follow up there.

But in this thread , I posted Al Jazeera link who - btw - haven’t confirmed the contrary. So do the math.

This article is clearly wrong on many levels. While India and China have thrown out all Chinese journalists from India and Indian journalists from China.
India still possesses Indian nationals holding Chinese party cards like - The Hindu, The Print, Quint, and Defence journalists like Shwaney, that lyutnes rertired army folk.
This John Guy solid crybaby.

Isn't it fascinating how you keep wallowing in them at every opportunity?
Joe sir dont break the heads of these tiny nuts with your heavy english words..in fact these 2 cents 2 chinese dont deserve your response...your views are too valuable but their high IQ brains cant digest it..😆

Last edited:
That's you people's delusions as usual.
Isn't it fascinating how you keep wallowing in them at every opportunity?
Jor sir dont break the heads of these tiny nuts with your heavy english words..in fact these 2 cents 2 chinese dont deserve your response...your views are too valuable but their high IQ brains cant digest it..😆
🙏

Pretty sure this etylo guy is another alt-account alter-ego of that abdul rehman majeed/halfmoon/10 other accounts BJP IT cell dude lol.

Same dullard repetitive sentence structure, extreme baiting and thread obsession is near spot on match.

Absolutely loves this word "liar" :lol: , it always gives it away for me its him lol. Not a very bright fellow hence his obsession with IQ too.

100% doesn't know Chinese language either lol. Oh right hes conveniently a foreign born Chinese in Canada.... k.

All to create maximum anti-India agitation for his own personal fun or maybe experimenting how to try radicalise any observer population here to help his BJP overlords. That inner void and anger must grow at any cost for these people.

Welcome to larger reason this place is in the dumps a long time.

Pretty sure this etylo guy is another alt-account alter-ego of that abdul rehman majeed/halfmoon/10 other accounts BJP IT cell dude lol.

Same dullard repetitive sentence structure, extreme baiting and thread obsession is near spot on match.

Absolutely loves this word "liar" :lol: , it always gives it away for me its him lol. Not a very bright fellow hence his obsession with IQ too.

100% doesn't know Chinese language either lol. Oh right hes conveniently a foreign born Chinese in Canada.... k.

All to create maximum anti-India agitation for his own personal fun or maybe experimenting how to try radicalise any observer population here to help his BJP overlords. That inner void and anger must grow at any cost for these people.

Welcome to larger reason this place is in the dumps a long time.
So, you are the self proclaimed high IQ smartass BD with perfect English accent in your adopted dream land ? Lol, comments on Chinese from an alter ego superior are just laughable always. And you expect I should take in whatever shit you people shove at me ?

Last edited:
Good progress. Neither side is reporting the other in a favorable light anyway. It is like a brawl in media. Keeping them separated is a good idea.

So, you are the self proclaimed high IQ smartass BD with perfect English accent in your adopted dream land ? Lol, comments on Chinese from an alter ego superior are just laughable. And you expect I should take in whatever shit you people shove at me ?

Liar, moron, fool, you people, china numba wan... 🤣 ad infinitum over all these accounts you have.

You crack me up little autistic twerp....you have all this time to spend here so happily and productively lol, you found this great calling in your life. You are a real bundle of joy lol....not a miserable dummy at all!

Liar, moron, fool, you people, china numba wan... 🤣 ad infinitum over all these accounts you have.

You crack me up little autistic twerp....you have all this time to spend here so happily and productively lol, you found this great calling in your life. You are a real bundle of joy lol....not a miserable dummy at all!
Yeah, you liar are a well known China and Chinese hater on the forum indeed.

Oh yeah, only people with IQ 82 brought up in democratic slum la la land believe they live in a society way better than China and China is an oppressed nation waiting for you fools to save from the hell, lol. Keep your delusions and find out negativities about China yourself if you are so obsessed with them, I have no interest serving you a list.
Have you noticed that a person of IQ 82 according to your understanding is holding his own pretty well, and
I
If you people are not, then you have nothing to worry.

Yeah, you liar are a well known China and Chinese hater on the forum indeed.
Include me as a CPC hater and a fanboy hater but one who is a great admirer of the Chinese people and their ancient culture.

Include me as a CPC hater and a fanboy hater but one who is a great admirer of the Chinese people and their ancient culture.
Well, the CPC and Chinese at large are not there to make Indians or hostile foreigners happy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom