What's new

Exclusive : JF-17 Equipped With ALCM !!

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
JF-17 Block-2 Seen equipped with the Ra'had Air Launched Cruise Missile (ALCM).

FB_IMG_1679136071237.jpg

What's the urdu word for air-force ? hawai fauz ?

In Hindi/India we call ours the Vayu-Sena .. literally translating to air army.

JF-17 Block-2 Seen equipped with the Ra'had Air Launched Cruise Missile (ALCM).

View attachment 920810

Is this real and not a fake? If so - good news of course.

What is interesting that there is nothing installed on one of the pylons - is that a limitation or are we seeing a picture of the "initial trials" where they are trying out permutations before arriving at an actual weapons load for combat scenario ? I would expect a SD-10 on that pylon etc..

Another thread going from Stand off Weapon integration to Politics ...:offpost:

It'd be nice to have the whole pic of the plane to see if it is what was under the other wing

on the other note, why are some members steering convo unrelated to the thread, super disappointing as it sucks away the energy from the thread.

All posts not addressing the Raad and JF-17 purported integration are deleted and members banned from threads. Serious offenders warned and any future ones will find themselves venting about their political problems on a platforms outside of PDF because they wont exist here.

Being frustrated is fine, dont be bazari assholes screaming the same thing everywhere. There are dedicated threads for that.

Is this real and not a fake? If so - good news of course.

What is interesting that there is nothing installed on one of the pylons - is that a limitation or are we seeing a picture of the "initial trials" where they are trying out permutations before arriving at an actual weapons load for combat scenario ? I would expect a SD-10 on that pylon etc..
Most likely two cruise missiles per plane for anti aircraft carrier duties and desatanization of India cities.

Last edited:
Shukar.. koi good news.

anybody! Is any chnage in shape... I can see it is not a smooth/continuous surface like before?
Seems it has some edges

Back
Top Bottom