What's new

IDEAS 2018: PAKISTAN NAVY IS NEGOTIATING FOR ANKA-S UAV

@Bilal Khan 777 Can you tell us why it was rejected by PAF and PA? When were the trials held? And why do you think its a bad choice for PN?

Anka is a good development, made for Turkish conops and for Turkish environment. There is fair amount of overlap with Pakistan, but Pakistan is fast becoming a strange country for all things logical.

Only visits to Turkey have been held, no trials locally. As I have mentioned earlier, its not so easy to bring a UAV this size to Pakistan. There are legal, political, and commercial issues.

PAF case: ASR, ITAR, indigenization, payloads etc
PA case: GSR, ITAR, pricing, our own system issues.
PN case, likely: ITAR, pricing, our coastal environment issues (most systems are having problems, this is very well known).

Hope this helps.

It seems two troll have a serious agenda to feed eachother with their dreams to manipulate Turkish related threads.

Last edited:
While you have the right to wave your country's flag, cant we retain the right of our own opinion, or we should just bow down to the new Turkish masters?

It is not just about the UAV, it is about the payloads.

When you dont have a defense, you just lead to sarcasm? How is this different from the Chinese fan boys? Have a heart. Turkey and Pakistan goes back a long time, but we dont have to agree to everything you have to say. Some of us are not so stupid as you may think. I am sure Pakistan Navy also has smart officers who can do long term analysis of the high price tag of Anka vs. what challenges the program may pose. Despite my opinion, if TAI succeeds in selling their bird (they have not been successful with Pakistan Air Force or Pakistan Army), then good luck to them.

Installation of SATCOM terminal, as they openly describe, makes it rangeless and violation of MTCR. This is why Pakistan Navy will not be able to acquire this bird, or will only receive Line of Sight telemetry which is useless in our scenario.

The actual solution is a locally developed system, or someone ready to transfer IP rights and build the system locally. I highly doubt that Turks would be willing to let go of their IP for the project.

Hi,

This has been atypical of turkish members on this board---.

Anything against what they preach is not accepted and those posters insulted---.

As much freedom they have to speak up on this board---I will guarantee no outside would have same liberty on a turkish defense website---.

Freedom to liar and hypocrite dream-sellers against atypical Turks in such threads of this forum!
All of us should hail ignorance while bashing the members talking about truths ! I appreciate this logic too much. o_O

8173a2c4b49f6c44bd8d47e1d93bd73c.jpeg

Freedom to liar and hypocrite dream-sellers against atypical Turks in such threads of this forum!
All of us should hail ignorance while bashing the members talking about truths ! I appreciate this logic too much. o_O

8173a2c4b49f6c44bd8d47e1d93bd73c.jpeg

A valuable cooperation indeed, though I ignore your childish bravado as usual. You better watch your language. Calling me a liar and hypocrite is crossing the line. The personal attacks are just too much. Grow up, contribute or learn some manners.

Kindly list the systems in English since we cant read Turkish.
Which ones are flying in P1-P4 and which ones are still in development?
Which systems were not installed in P1 and and P2?

Thank you.

It seems two troll have a serious agenda to feed eachother with their dreams to manipulate Turkish related threads.

Yeah, my comment were for WL2 Mr. Turkish "Troll" better watch your mouth and learn to read first.

chinese systems come with chinese beidu settalite navigation. chinese systems have the upper hand and fall on merit. however pakistan navy might have a use for it . we trust our armed forces they will do what's right.

Hi,

This has been atypical of turkish members on this board---.

Anything against what they preach is not accepted and those posters insulted---.

As much freedom they have to speak up on this board---I will guarantee no outside would have same liberty on a turkish defense website---.
This is the Last Vatan syndrome!!! If you lose one third of your male population, and get constrained to less than 5% of your previous lands, and yet remain subjected to all sorts of attacks and false accusations 24/7 to even take that away (with daily offering of Shehits), would you really be not emotionally bonded to your country’s matters ??? For the Turkish folks, Homeland, Nation, Language, Faith, Flag etc. have all become like one-for-all and all-for-one vis-a-vis Turkey...

As for the defense equipment, Turkey has been on the receiving end of nasty surprises ever since!!! These defense products aren’t just materialistic staffs, they have also spiritual dimensions!!! Yes, at the end of the day they are engineering products, and which product doesn’t have their fare share of failures at every stage of development, qualification, field deployment etc.!! It’s an on-going effort to incrementally increase functionalities, reliability, quality etc. So, all parties need patience!!! All the shortcomings are being taken care of bit by bit. Anyway, indegenous products have no alternatives...

Turkish folks are now curious and hungry for successes...

Last edited:
This is the Last Vatan syndrome!!! If you lose one third of your male population, and get constrained to less than 5% of your previous lands, and yet remain subjected to all sorts of attacks and false accusations 24/7 to even take that away (with daily offering of Shehits), would you really be not emotionally bonded to your country’s matters ??? For the Turkish folks, Homeland, Nation, Language, Faith, Flag etc. have all become like one-for-all and all-for-one vis-a-vis Turkey...

As for the defense equipment, Turkey has been on the receiving end of nasty surprises ever since!!! These defense products aren’t just materialistic staffs, they have also spiritual dimensions!!! Yes, at the end of the day they are engineering products, and which product doesn’t have their fare share of failures at every stage of development, qualification, field deployment etc.!! It’s an on-going effort to incrementally increase functionalities, reliability, quality etc. So, all parties need patience!!! All the shortcomings are being taken care of bit by bit. Anyway, indegenous products have no alternatives...

Turkish folks are now curious and hungry for successes...

Kindly elaborate on this claim sir:

""These defense products aren’t just materialistic staffs, they have also spiritual dimensions!!!""

Yeah, my comment were for WL2 Mr. Turkish "Troll" better watch your mouth and learn to read first.

When you saw my post proving you totally wrong, Why did you change your original post and make it as if it is directed to Chinese drone? Hypocrite is the only way you like talking in your current age If you don’t have anything to say, when you meet a guy introducing Who you are actually? Instead of advicing to me How to read, Educate yourself and learn what you are talking/typing. That is the best advice I can give to a person like you...

@T-123456

A valuable cooperation indeed, though I ignore your childish bravado as usual. You better watch your language. Calling me a liar and hypocrite is crossing the line. The personal attacks are just too much. Grow up, contribute or learn some manners.

I am busy with correcting your lies, dreams, assumptions and misinformations about mentioned subjects in here. Otherwise, I don’t have much business in here. That is the reason I am here, Although I don’t like the conversations like that but What is your purpose with spreading all those bs that you don’t have any idea? Instead of advicing me to contribute threads kindly, Check the quality of yourself as professional to talk about truths. If you don’t have any idea what you are talking, Just stay calm and ask the people who knows something.

Where are those Israeli and US “string attached” products that you frequently claim? I have already been waiting for your proofs to educate me about such technical matters. Teach me with your knowledge. Let’s do it!!!

Last edited:
When you saw my post proving you totally wrong, Why did you change your original post and make it as if directed to Chinese drone? Hypocrite is the only way you like talking in your current age If you don’t have anything to say, when you meet a guy introducing Who you are actually? Instead of advicing to me How to read, Educate yourself and learn what you are talking/typing. That is the best advice I can give to a person like you...

@T-123456

I am busy with correcting your lies, dreams, assumptions and misinformations about mentioned subjects in here. Otherwise, I don’t have much business in here. That is the reason I am here but What is your purpose with spreading all those bs that you don’t have any idea? Instead of advicing me to contribute threads kindly, Check the quality of yourself as professional to talk about truths. If you don’t have any idea what you are talking, Just stay calm and ask the people who knows something.

Where are those Israeli and US “string attached” products that you frequently claim? I have already been waiting for your proofs to educate me about such technical matters. Teach me with your knowledge. Let’s do it!!![/QUOTE

Amazing. Ma sha Allah.

Kindly elaborate on this claim sir:

""These defense products aren’t just materialistic staffs, they have also spiritual dimensions!!!""
IMO, 8:17 is evident enough...

And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom