What's new

India: Phull Sapport Ijrael Sir!

phull sappot is funny,

:p: India Pakistan should also have a melly and settle their problems.. the whole world is burning anyways..

Are you telling me, that there are no weirdos in Greece? Or for that matter in any country, who do weird shit on Internet?
Of course! But why do Indians have such a reputation for being annoying,cringey and weird? And so many fake news channels in India?

I really don't have anything against you.

Man we have literal dick measuring, rape, and toilet threads at pdf. Haha
Exactly, and this Foinikas just added to it. There is no more discussion on military tactics, or military systems. This is what we have

Of course! But why do Indians have such a reputation for being annoying,cringey and weird? And so many fake news channels in India?

I really don't have anything against you.
Really? How many Indians did you meet in person, other than what you see here?

Have never seen any cringey or weird people from around world? Fake news channels don't exist anywhere?

Of course? This is exactly why I called you the C word. If you can generalize 1.4 billion people, by few videos and pics .. you deserve all the humiliation you got.

P.S - I have nothing against you too buddy :angel:

Exactly, and this Foinikas just added to it. There is no more discussion on military tactics, or military systems. This is what we have

Really? How many Indians did you meet in person, other than what you see here?

Have never seen any cringey or weird people from around world? Fake news channels don't exist anywhere?

Of course? This is exactly why I called you the C word. If you can generalize 1.4 billion people, by few videos and pics .. you deserve all the humiliation you got.

P.S - I have nothing against you too buddy :angel:
Ok look,I know this thread sounds offensive. But really...did you see the comments under Netanyahu's post?

I understand why you get offended and I know that there are great people in India. But the majority seems to be...this village behavior.

Ok look,I know this thread sounds offensive. But really...did you see the comments under Netanyahu's post?

I understand why you get offended and I know that there are great people in India. But the majority seems to be...this village behavior.
(The bolded part) That's where we disagree, so let's agree to disagree. I believe in democracy, and difference of opinion.

You got your few min of happiness, by posting this thread. So happy for you

(The bolded part) That's where we disagree, so let's agree to disagree. I believe in democracy, and difference of opinion.

You got your few min of happiness, by posting this thread. So happy for you
I apologize if I have offended you with this thread.

Screenshot_20231012_003359.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you ignore Indian comments online and look at its official foreign policy, India has been one of the most pro Palestinian non muslim-country in the world for some reasons I don't know, previously I thought it was more about securing our oil interests as most our fuel imports (as well as remittances) come from Gulf Arab countries, but that doesn't make sense now as most of those countries have cordial relations with Israel behind closed doors (some even openly). Have Palestinian govt acknowledged India assistance. View attachment 962332
India is changing. It did support two state solution for long time. I have feeling as india pivot to west this will change very soon.

That was British Government 🤦‍♂️
Oh yeah,thats right,you guys used to be under a rather unpleasant foreign occupation as well,didnt you?
Except of course yours ended about the time palestines began.
You`d have thought that indians would`ve had longer memories of their own recent history,but I guess not.
:tsk:

Does anyone know if this sh!t is real.. 😏
You`d think that with the indian navy having so few of these things that they wouldnt want to needlessly risk one like that...

Last edited:
If one looks closely at the physiognomy of the Pajeet, one sees a certainly humanoid creature, but with features that are almost cartoonish in their unsightliness and extremity. The prevalence of elephantine ears, bulbous noses, low cheekbones, soft chins, devilish brows, and other markers of traditional ugliness are abundant in the Indian race. Like they say about human beings with pets; over time they tend to look like them. I believe similar can be said about Indian people with reference to the animals that live on the subcontinent, in particular there are plenty of Pajeets that look like Asian elephants, with obscenely large noses and flappy ears that could serve as wings should said Pajeet attempt to para-glide off of a canyon in search of a white woman to harass.

At times it is hard to tell whether a Pajeet is a human or an imp, goblin, miniature demon or other fantastic creature. It also might be worth noting that fantasy stories like Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter draw much from the typical Pajeet physiognomy in developing their otherworldly characters.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom