What's new

INDIAN guy with NAZI FLAG tries to ram truck through WHITE HOUSE

Good for the US that this guy ain’t experienced. He could have blown himself by shouting god’s name had there been proper training, you know. As there are no training camps by Hinduana people, they always end up getting caught.

In trust we god 🙏

India is the training camp for your ugly veggie terrorists. It's one thing lynching unarmed Muslims in India but last time your brothers tried that shit against Pakistanis in UK your little ugly veggies terrorists were hiding behind the police lol.

Mehhh they aren’t doing a good job like others you know. Nobody notices them 🤦‍♂️

"The others you know" don't have government support in India, unlike Bajrang Dal. And nobody notices them because the citizens of India either don't get told these things by the Godi Media or the citizens are participating in or supporting these terrorist / criminal "cultural organizations" like Bajrang Dal.

Last edited:
"The others I know" don't have government support, unlike Bajrang Dal. And nobody notices them because the citizens of India either don't told these things in the Godi Media or the citizens are participating in or supporting these terrorist / criminal "cultural organizations" like Bajrang Dal.
Full government support and still they suck at spreading terrorism to the world? That’s so disappointing. The others are still better at terrorism after all.

India is the training camp for your ugly veggie terrorists. It's one thing lynching unarmed Muslims in India but last time your brothers tried that shit against Pakistanis in UK your little ugly veggies terrorists were hiding behind the police lol.
Okay. We bad, you good. 👍

Full government support and still they suck at spreading terrorism to the world? That’s so disappointing. The others are still better at terrorism after all.

Oh, they only want to start at small scale in India by killing only two million Muslims to start with and then those pesky Indian commies and the rice bag converts. :D

Oh, they only want to start at small scale by killing only two million Muslims to start with and then those pesky commies and then the rice bag converts. :D
Haha may be then they will be qualified to even be called terrorists. Till then they are nothing in front of the others 😊

Haha may be then they will be qualified to even be called terrorists. Till then they are nothing in front of the others 😊

True, true, one must start small to gain experience. First a few million murders in India and then millions more in the world. :D

True, true, one must start small to gain experience. First a few million murders in India and then millions more in the world. :D

Lol yes. Otherwise nobody considers you a terrorist. You need to work hard.

Lol yes. Otherwise nobody considers you a terrorist. You need to work hard.

I assure you, two million murders as an initiation point, this number in the modern world no one has done.

Like is the internet lingo, Bhakts FTW. :D

I assure you, two million murders as an initiation point, this number in the modern world no one has done.

Like is the internet lingo, Bhakts FTW. :D
I know. The point is, they have to spread enough terrorism to even get noticed. Nobody knows these chaddis outside of India (or may be Pakistan). While for the 'others', well, their popularity go all the way to the UN, as you might be aware already. So no comparison really.

I know. The point is, they have to spread enough terrorism to even get noticed. Nobody knows these chaddis outside of India (or may be Pakistan). While for the 'others', well, their popularity go all the way to the UN, as you might be aware already. So no comparison really.

You are being humble now. Even the White House and the USA press knows these great chaddi terrorists.

You are being humble now. Even the White House and the USA press knows these great chaddi terrorists.
So they have been banned by governments / UN like the others ? I didn't know that buddy.

So they have been banned by governments / UN like the others ? I didn't know that buddy.

It is known that Our Fraand Biden will say "Naughty boy" to Bajrang Dal and move on.

And what "United" Nations, LOL ?

But what is happening in USA is those companies whose CEOs are not Indians, they are banning caste discrimination in their companies. Apple was the first one, others will follow. Not Microsoft, IBM etc because you know... And USA's states and cities have banned or are banning caste discrimination that was imported into USA from India by the motel owners and the H-1Bs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom