What's new

INDIAN guy with NAZI FLAG tries to ram truck through WHITE HOUSE

It is known that Our Fraand Biden will say "Naughty boy" to Bajrang Dal and move on.

Lol okay, so no ban EVER, like the others? Even before our Fraaand Biden? Got it šŸ‘

But what is happening in USA is those companies whose CEOs are not Indians, they are banning caste discrimination in their companies. Apple was the first one, others will follow. Not Microsoft, IBM etc because you know... And USA's states and cities have banned or are banning caste discrimination that was imported into USA from India by the motel owners and the H1Bs.
Isn't that great? It should be banned all over the world.
BTW , why are we talking about Castes suddenly?

But what is happening in USA is those companies whose CEOs are not Indians, they are banning caste discrimination in their companies. Apple was the first one, others will follow. Not Microsoft, IBM etc because you know... And USA's states and cities have banned or are banning caste discrimination that was imported into USA from India by the motel owners and the H-1Bs.
as someone who has barely ever moved a few inches from your filthy gutter slum, best you keep your opinions of the world to yourself.

broken laptop malnourished starving bhikari

Good for the US that this guy ainā€™t experienced. He could have blown himself by shouting godā€™s name had there been proper training, you know. As there are no training camps by Hinduana people, they always end up getting caught.

In trust we god šŸ™

He must have gotten training at the same Modi camp as those IAF pilots doing "Surgical strikes" in pakistan, and ended up shooting down their own helicopter while getting shot down and beaten by villagers. lol, i hope the DC police gave him some good tea.

as someone who has barely ever moved a few inches from your filthy gutter slum, best you keep your opinions of the world to yourself.

broken laptop malnourished starving bhikari
Yaar aise rudely Kyu baat kar rahe ho, woh bhi apna hi Indian dost hai šŸ˜¢

He must have gotten training at the same Modi camp as those IAF pilots doing "Surgical strikes" in pakistan, and ended up shooting down their own helicopter while getting shot down and beaten by villagers. lol, i hope the DC police gave him some good tea.

I know right. We were never good at terrorism. Thatā€™s what I was trying to explain to @jamahir

I know right. We were never good at terrorism.

Plenty good at lynchings and assassinating politicians, just not good at complex operations. Just need the right incentive structure, just gotto tell Pajeet that Biden is sitting in the White house eating Steak and Beef Wellington, and he would try harder. :p:

Yaar aise rudely Kyu baat kar rahe ho, woh bhi apna hi Indian dost hai šŸ˜¢
tera hoga, mera to kisi angle se friend ni hai

fuk that guy, total POS

I wish a pack of wild dogs eat him alive

Plenty good at lynchings and assassinating politicians, just not good at complex operations. Just need the right incentive structure, just gotto tell Pajeet that Biden is sitting in the White house eating Steak and Beef Wellington, and he would try harder. :p:
That's exactly he may have been told. And the results are out for all to see :(

still clinging hard to that small skirmish win you had in 19, eh ?

sahi hai

It is known that Our Fraand Biden will say "Naughty boy" to Bajrang Dal and move on.

And what "United" Nations, LOL ?

But what is happening in USA is those companies whose CEOs are not Indians, they are banning caste discrimination in their companies. Apple was the first one, others will follow. Not Microsoft, IBM etc because you know... And USA's states and cities have banned or are banning caste discrimination that was imported into USA from India by the motel owners and the H-1Bs.
Brahmans like @-=virus=- will go to any extent to appease the real Aryans (white people).

Because caste is a form of terrorism. :)
Well, it's not. But I agree it's illogical.

But then again, if we were to accept it as terrorism, may be UN / EU / ASEAN / Governments should designate it as such. Like they have designated the others, you know.

Brahmans like @-=virus=- will go to any extent to appease the real Aryans (white people).

The pic of the kids practicing cultural violence is so tragic.

And this : "intercourse at a time decided by planetary configurations"... has this ever been implemented and if so what was the result ?

Well, it's not.

Why not ? The "Indian" Caste System is among the oldest organized terrorist systems in the world - 3000 years old - other than feudalism, monarchy, priesthood and money which were present outside India too.

still clinging hard to that small skirmish win you had in 19, eh ?

sahi hai

Hey I'm just saying it was some real all time comedy. lol

Pajeets thought they were Israeli operatives doing surgical strike. Like they literally fked up everything that was possible to fk up. They bombed the wrong place and ended up destroying trees, the plane gets shot down, the pilot get beat up, then starts complimenting his captors about the fantastic tea. The Air Defense fails to detect the counter attack and in the confusion they shoot and kill their own guys in a helicopter. And to top it all off, all start bragging about the "success", while even their own hacks like Christine Fair tell them the whole ordeal is embarrassing. lol, mofos thought they were Israeli or some shit, with their "surgical strike", and it turns out to be a complete clown show. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom