What's new

Intense police gun battle.

Gomig-21

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
This was just released today and normally I don't get interested in posting this kind of stuff, but being that there are always fellas opening threads showing what they think is police brutality and they usually comment with the negative perspective that cops in the US are out to kill whomever they can and all that mumbo jumbo jive.

Well, take a look at this clip just released this afternoon and maybe, just maybe you'll understand why cops in the US have to be on top of their game at all times and can never take a chance or be complacent about anything or anyone. Maybe they do earn their medal after all?

WARNING GRAPHIC.

@Hamartia Antidote @Desert Fox @Nilgiri @The SC @Saif al-Arab @Crocodile @ All others.

Last edited:
Daniel Clary used his right of self-defense against the fascist state troopers, He had our support when he opened fire at the troopers, He had our support when he shot trooper Kelly four times, And he has our support now, He is innocent, We stand with him. If he managed to gun down the troopers, He would have had our full support.
#DanielClaryIsInnocent
#StandUpToTheFascistTroopers

This was just released today and normally I don't get interested in posting this kind of stuff, but being that there are always fellas opening threads showing what they think is police brutality and they usually comment with the negative perspective that cops in the US are out to kill whomever they can and all that mumbo jumbo jive.

Well, take a look at this clip just released this afternoon and maybe, just maybe you'll understand why cops in the US have to be on top of their game at all times and can never take a chance or be complacent about anything or anyone. Maybe they do earn their medal after all?

WARNING GRAPHIC.

@Hamartia Antidote @Desert Fox @Nilgiri @The SC @Saif al-Arab @Crocodile @ All others.
Now let's suppose the troopers had shot him as soon as he reached into the driver-side window for that firearm

Official media narrative would have been: "evil White cops out for blood shot and killed innocent black youth who was on his way to Church." Regardless of the after investigation revealing that he was actually armed, but then of course BLM narrative would have been "the cops put the gun there."

Also, an interesting fact, Officers are less likely to shoot a Black suspect than they are a White one due to the negative political fallout, regardless of the fact that a Black suspect is more likely to resist arrest, even through violent means.

Welcome to the dystopia where feelings trump reality and common sense.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_effect

"The Ferguson effect is the idea that increased scrutiny of police following the 2014 shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri has led to an increased crime rate (or sometimes increased murder rate) in major U.S. cities. The mechanism usually suggested is that police have less vigorous enforcement in situations that might lead to backlash, though other mechanisms are suggested. The term was coined by Doyle Sam Dotson III, the chiefof the St. Louis police, to account for an increased murder rate in some U.S. cities following the Ferguson unrest.[1]"

And this political hack Democratic mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, after shitting on Chicago Cops for doing their jobs, is now asking them to move into violent neighborhoods:

https://www.policeone.com/patrol-is...omes-in-violent-areas-not-netting-many-sales/

"Emanuel’s program offers $30,000 loans to police officers and firefighters to buy a home in certain more violent areas of the city. If they stay for at least 10 years, they don’t have to pay the city back. It’s an idea employed by former Mayor Richard M. Daley in previous decades that Emanuel restarted last year."

66 people shot, 12 fatally wounded in Chicago, and it's only the beginning of August

http://abc7chicago.com/66-shot-12-fatally-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/3892234/

@Nilgiri @Hamartia Antidote @LeGenD

All i see is a black dude got beaten up by White police and try to Defense himself. :usflag:

This isn’t China where the police can get away with anything they want with citizens having zero recourse. Police are on camera here.

WARNING GRAPHIC.

Guy is being arrested for DUI (which will probably get him a slap on the wrist as a first offender) and he goes and escalates things to this. Now instead of a $300 fine he will get decades in prison. Good going moron.

https://dui.drivinglaws.org/pa-dui.php
What are the penalties for a DUI in Pennsylvania?

First offense

Minimum Jail
No minimum jail time required

Fines and Penalties
$300

License Suspension
No

Last edited:
Now let's suppose the troopers had shot him as soon as he reached into the driver-side window for that firearm

IKR. Most of them would've done that without a moment's hesitation, but the Ferguson effect is most certainly working it way in cops' decision-making processes now. The other disturbing part of the video also is the handling of the situation by the two cops but especially the shorter one. He looked a little bit disheveled with his reactions it seemed. Plus they were getting in each other's ways and tripping and falling, it was a horrible mess. I think his biggest mistake was worrying too much about the criminal's gun that fell out of his leg pants @ minute 0:34. Then at 0:44 he grabs it and gets all tied up with removing it's clip and putting it away and all that, it was ridiculous. He tried to do too much in that instance. He should've just kicked it away far enough and then kneed the cretin in the neck to hold him down. I think that was the biggest mistake that they'll be using in training new recruits for sure.

"The Ferguson effect is the idea that increased scrutiny of police following the 2014 shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri has led to an increased crime rate (or sometimes increased murder rate) in major U.S. cities. The mechanism usually suggested is that police have less vigorous enforcement in situations that might lead to backlash, though other mechanisms are suggested. The term was coined by Doyle Sam Dotson III, the chiefof the St. Louis police, to account for an increased murder rate in some U.S. cities following the Ferguson unrest.[1]"

You can easily notice that in many of these incidents taking place. They're a lot more apprehensive about using lethal force and making a much bigger effort to deescalate the situation and in some cases it's working, while in others such as this one, it's much to their detriment.

IKR. Most of them would've done that without a moment's hesitation, but the Ferguson effect is most certainly working it way in cops' decision-making processes now. The other disturbing part of the video also is the handling of the situation by the two cops but especially the shorter one. He looked a little bit disheveled with his reactions it seemed. Plus they were getting in each other's ways and tripping and falling, it was a horrible mess. I think his biggest mistake was worrying too much about the criminal's gun that fell out of his leg pants @ minute 0:34. Then at 0:44 he grabs it and gets all tied up with removing it's clip and putting it away and all that, it was ridiculous. He tried to do too much in that instance. He should've just kicked it away far enough and then kneed the cretin in the neck to hold him down. I think that was the biggest mistake that they'll be using in training new recruits for sure.

You can easily notice that in many of these incidents taking place. They're a lot more apprehensive about using lethal force and making a much bigger effort to deescalate the situation and in some cases it's working, while in others such as this one, it's much to their detriment.

The two officers failed to subjugate and control the suspect,as I see in a matter of seconds things went wrong and they lost control of the situation. Clearly it was handled badly,I don't know if any were injured,but they were lucky enough as the situation could have ended very badly for them. Let alone if there was only one cop as most patrol alone.

Shows though what cops in America have to go through as a simple routine traffic stop can go out of control with almost people being killed. This guy clearly escalated things for nothing and will have even bigger problems now.

The two officers failed to subjugate and control the suspect,as I see in a matter of seconds things went wrong and they lost control of the situation. Clearly it was handled badly,I don't know if any were injured,but they were lucky enough as the situation could have ended very badly for them. Let alone if there was only one cop as most patrol alone.

Shows though what cops in America have to go through as a simple routine traffic stop can go out of control with almost people being killed. This guy clearly escalated things for nothing and will have even bigger problems now.
According to the description under the video one of the officers ended up dying from the gun shot wounds sustained during the shooting.

And yeah definitely the situation could have been handled better, but politics is what holds back these officers from doing their jobs while also looking out for their own personal safety. If they kneed that guy into submission I can guarantee you there would have been several lawsuits by "civil rights" org.s demanding the officers lose their jobs and the incident would have been used as an excuse for riots and looting as has already happened numerous times in the past.

Did the police track down the driver in the end? Was he arrested? I dont see any updates indicating this... Anyone know?

According to the description under the video one of the officers ended up dying from the gun shot wounds sustained during the shooting.
Oh sh!t, He managed to kill that fascist cop? Then he has our full support, He is innocent, It's just sad that he couldn't kill more cops, Lets say Three for example, I wish he could have done more. God bless him, And God bless the oppressed people of the U.S.

WARNING GRAPHIC.

I've seen worst! police getting shot in the face while asking for the driver's licence..

And yeah definitely the situation could have been handled better, but politics is what holds back these officers from doing their jobs while also looking out for their own personal safety. If they kneed that guy into submission I can guarantee you there would have been several lawsuits by "civil rights" org.s demanding the officers lose their jobs and the incident would have been used as an excuse for riots and looting as has already happened numerous times in the past.

Did the police track down the driver in the end? Was he arrested? I dont see any updates indicating this... Anyone know?

Oh sh!t, He managed to kill that fascist cop? Then he has our full support, He is innocent, It's just sad that he couldn't kill more cops, Lets say Three for example, I wish he could have done more. God bless him, And God bless the oppressed people of the U.S.

Nobody got killed. The guy who did the shooting just got convicted of two attempted murder charges. That’s why they released the video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom