What's new

Featured Iran to establish permanent IRGC military base in Indian Ocean by next March 2021

دیگو گارسیا برادر چرا گوام
درسته برادرم

دیگو گارسیا برادر چرا گوام
Yankees use this occupied island to attack Iraq and Afghanistan.

I wonder why a country from 10,000 kms further should occupy an island in Indian ocean.

htvXoNqJxZ8bi1g-9H6gaHI67SkNUl69jtXQbZnq7x9tK7JX_2aQUpDiwWWTktVBadYiw3gB-U30lAZgB-xLPgBULFziIzfwTYlVkj7mdl_7rC8jxDyjIPLCDz7816iwvg

Diego Garcia island owned by US.

I personally think multiple huge barges will be very effective.
I don’t think there is any unclaimed island there.

Floating barges is an interesting idea but I don't that's what it is

I think they are talking about an unclaimed island because a permanent base cannot be floating barges, otherwise they would just use a ship.

So I am guessing they have found an island somewhere.

In my opinion IRGC wamt to be closer to occupied diego garcia island.

Sometime in history we captured European cities (Athens for example) from Persepolis by our navy.

Yeah I agree, I think making a base near Diego Garcia will actually end up benefitting not just Iran but also other countries as well.

درسته برادرم

Yankees use this occupied island to attack Iraq and Afghanistan.

I wonder why a country from 10,000 kms further should occupy an island in Indian ocean.

htvXoNqJxZ8bi1g-9H6gaHI67SkNUl69jtXQbZnq7x9tK7JX_2aQUpDiwWWTktVBadYiw3gB-U30lAZgB-xLPgBULFziIzfwTYlVkj7mdl_7rC8jxDyjIPLCDz7816iwvg

I am wondering where this island will be. What is the closest unclaimed island near Diego Garcia?

we have to move a number of our best missiles there. everytime america barks we threaten them with destruction

Sounds like that's the plan

indianoceanarea.jpg

I don’t think it will be deep in the Indian Ocean. Somewhere about Oman waters well above the equator.

I still see multiple large barges a more defendable choice.

I don’t think it will be deep in the Indian Ocean. Somewhere about Oman waters well above the equator.

I still see multiple large barges a more defendable choice.

Sounds like the Arabian Sea

Sounds like the Arabian Sea

My favorite would be like a pearl of 10 large floating barges from the gulf of Oman to the gulf of Eden. 10 mobile inexpensive islands.

Last edited:
Like a pearl of 10 large floating barges from the gulf of Oman to the gulf of Eden. 10 mobile inexpensive islands.

I think it will be deep in the central Arabian Sea

Diego Garcia island owned by US.

I personally think multiple huge barges will be very effective.
I don’t think there is any unclaimed island there.
No, Diego Garcia is owned by the UK.

Barges would be a good guess. Something similar to what Israel has plans for.

The U.S. is thinking about it when deploying new IRBMs. Think Iran is planning ahead when dealing with future IRBM threats.
USNS_John_Glenn_%28T-MLP-2%29_underway_in_January_2014.jpg

191016-N-JC336-001.jpeg

That would be to watch Diego Garcia, which is a possibility.

I'm leaning towards it because barges don't strike me as "permanent"

If they're serious about a permanent base, they'll go for an island.

The only problem is I don't know of any islands in the central Arabian Sea, which means they're going deeper into the Indian Ocean if they want to build a permanent base on an island.

I'm leaning towards it because barges don't strike me as "permanent"

If they're serious about a permanent base, they'll go for an island.
China probably can help build them one.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom