What's new

Musharraf calls CJ “scum of the earth

Musharraf bombed Muslims .

By muslims i think you mean those muslims who blow up the gas pipeline, those muslims who make suecide attacks and kill innocents, those muslims who want to spread their way of islam on to others and not what it is, those muslims who used mosque to abduct people, women of that country which is one of our greastest ally. What a shame:tsk:

Inshallah in 2-3 years.We will have.

NO BOMBINGS.
NO US DICTATION.
FREE AQKHAN.
FREE JUDICIARY.
NO LOAD SHEDDING.
NO GAS SHORTAGE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE.

Yes keep on dreaming.

I am not dreaming.

People have choosen PML N because of these HOPES.

In my father's post office building used as a polling station all 6 stations were TAKEN by PML N .Javed hashmi.

The first immediate relief from PML N should be.

1)release of AQ KHAN.
2)restoration of judges.

YOU PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE YOUR OWN VIEWS AND CAN SAY WHAT EVER YOU LIKE.

BUT GUESS WHAT THE MAJORITY HAS GIVEN THE VERDICT.

Even the likes of Sheikh Rasheed who is not even a RUNNER UP.
Rao Sikander(My relative) former Defense minister and a close friend of Musharraf who had all BIRADRY in Okara has lost by HUGE MARGIN.

PEOPLE HAVE ELIMINATED :sniper:MUSHARRAF AND HIS ALLIES.

NAWAZ SHARIFF IS SWEEPING THE POLLS.YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER(failed state,coruption_______________) but you get it now its time for Celebrations.

NOW YOU WILL KNOW HOW MAJORITY THINKS.BUDDIES GO OUT ON STREET AND ASK PEOPLE.THEY HATE HATE MUSHARRAF AND Q LEAGUE.AND YOU WILL SEE IN POLLS.THE RESULTS SO FAR SHOW PML N :guns::guns:

LION IS ROARING.

Mr.10 %.

How much was Shaukat aziz??????

He has left the country once and for all after LOOTING MASSIVELY in

Steel mill,Habib bank,flour scandal,stock exchange scandal .

He is an ABSCONDER

He must be 30%.

Though I gave my vote for LION.

But There are people who HATE THE POLITICIANS specially the pro establishment people who have kins in army.

But let me tell you People of Pakistan like Politicians more then Generals who have broken the country apart.

IF PPP WINS.

INSTEAD OF THE CROOKED WIDOWER AMIN FAHIM WILL BE THE CANDIDATE.

AND ACCORDING TO A SURVRY BY IRI MORE THAN 66% PEOPLE WANT AMIN FAHIM AS OM.

Mosabja,

Please check your emotions...for all the quoting of hadith and Quran that you do very often, it would be very wrong of you to claim that Shaukat Aziz looted....where is your proof that he pocketed the money?? Where is proof of his 30%...please stop wearing Islam on your sleeve and making tall claims...prove that Shaukat Aziz plundered the nation's money. Unlike most who made their wealth stealing from Pakistan, he made his millions outside and legitimately.

Its outright shameless on your part to claim things without any facts.

Lastly and once again, please avoid using caps. No need to shout.

nobody is critisizing Pakistan army's institution.

WE HATE THOSE WHO BREAK THE OATH TAKEN ON HOLY QURAN.

Musharraf bombed Muslims .

He is the enemy of Pakistan.
The enemy of ARMY.

Bombing Muslims???

Who bombed the training center in Mardan? Who bombed the recent PPP election rally, who has been carrying out the past 65 suicide bombings in Pakistan?

I am not dreaming.

People have choosen PML N because of these HOPES.

In my father's post office building used as a polling station all 6 stations were TAKEN by PML N .Javed hashmi.

The first immediate relief from PML N should be.

1)release of AQ KHAN.
2)restoration of judges.

YOU PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE YOUR OWN VIEWS AND CAN SAY WHAT EVER YOU LIKE.

BUT GUESS WHAT THE MAJORITY HAS GIVEN THE VERDICT.

Even the likes of Sheikh Rasheed who is not even a RUNNER UP.
Rao Sikander(My relative) former Defense minister and a close friend of Musharraf who had all BIRADRY in Okara has lost by HUGE MARGIN.

PEOPLE HAVE ELIMINATED :sniper:MUSHARRAF AND HIS ALLIES.

NAWAZ SHARIFF IS SWEEPING THE POLLS.YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER(failed state,coruption_______________) but you get it now its time for Celebrations.

NOW YOU WILL KNOW HOW MAJORITY THINKS.BUDDIES GO OUT ON STREET AND ASK PEOPLE.THEY HATE HATE MUSHARRAF AND Q LEAGUE.AND YOU WILL SEE IN POLLS.THE RESULTS SO FAR SHOW PML N :guns::guns:

LION IS ROARING.

The official results are still to come up so hold on to your celebration till NS is officialy declared a winner. And about the majority, well there is not shortage of thick head ignorants in pakistan who cant just stop living in the world of fantasies and see the truth the way it is and not what these no good politicans show them and this is the very reason the same so called champions of democracy loot them again and again. This is why pakistan doesnt get developed. God bless pakistan:pakistan:

He can call any body by any name he likes.

But I know except the few PRO ESTABLISHMENT people in Pakistan who are in majority on this site.

Ordinary Pakistani .I mean 80% according to IRI and GALLOP surveys dont like Musharraf.

While most of the Pakistani like the CJ for his Just decisions like on the steel mills issue and the missing persons.

Where ever he went people came out in HUNDREDS to welcome him.

Unlike Musharraf.

Hey hey brother i would like to stop you here, what agencies are ou qyouting to support your anti mushy ideas, they took sample population to create census from about 0.00072 % out of whole population which is not even half of 1% am talking abt IRI they took around 1172 person and formed a notion.

If this is what your talking i seriously doubt your search on it.You shoul dbetter search and then form and ideas.

right now in Multan all 6 NA seats are Lost by PML Q.
Sheikh Rashid has lost on both seats.

PML N is sweeping in Punjab.
PPP in Sindh and good chunk in all provinces.
ANP in NWFP.

PML Q IS NOWHERE
MUSHARRAF bye-bye.
Sher Ayaa.
Teer aya.
Cycle Punture ho gayee
:yahoo:

Would you like to credit Musharraf for conducting fair elections?

Inshallah in 2-3 years.We will have.

NO BOMBINGS.
NO US DICTATION.
FREE AQKHAN.
FREE JUDICIARY.
NO LOAD SHEDDING.
NO GAS SHORTAGE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE.

In short, All above problems were due to the badluck which Sharif brought with him in 2007.

Why don't you understand Musharraf is a reason of Pakistan's renaissance.
Pakistan was finished in 1999 when Pakistani banks refused to accept Pakistan's currency and industrialists were forced to buy USD from black market @ 80 PKR=1USD in order to buy spareparts for their machines and one can forget about new industry.
He has ruled Pakistan for 20 years but failed to do any development.

Don't you read daily news and see how non-muslims media is talking against him similar like you?

Hey hey brother i would like to stop you here, what agencies are ou qyouting to support your anti mushy ideas, they took sample population to create census from about 0.00072 % out of whole population which is not even half of 1% am talking abt IRI they took around 1172 person and formed a notion.

If this is what your talking i seriously doubt your search on it.You shoul dbetter search and then form and ideas.

Most census polls are taken from a cross section of a small amount of the population....this is no different to any other poll.
If the same census was giving mushy's mob the lead in the polls ,i hope you will show the same amount of skeptacism as you have shown with the poll you quoted.

No its not a job! Its a calling which you would never understand.:tsk:

Yeah.... a calling to take power from elected govt's........and you'r right i dont understand why the just cant do there own job of running the army.

Bombing Muslims???

Who bombed the training center in Mardan? Who bombed the recent PPP election rally, who has been carrying out the past 65 suicide bombings in Pakistan?

Well two of the suicide bombers had links/relations/friends with people killed in lal masjid,so indirectly mushy is the one to blame.

Well two of the suicide bombers had links/relations/friends with people killed in lal masjid,so indirectly mushy is the one to blame.

They had links with Sharif and infamous Iftikhar and his associates who let them free out of police custody.

I am Amazed at the amount of PRO MUSHY people on this site.

The poll results suggest that people have outrightly rejected Musharraf.

i tell you what Majority of people LOVE THE CJ
AND SEE HOW SHARIFF HAS SWEPT THE POLLS.

Go Musharraf Go.

All the stalwarts of Q league.Sheikh Rashid,shujaat,chatha,chauhdry ameer hussain,Eijazulhaq,Moonis elahi,Parvez elahi(2 seats.has won 1) HAVE LOST.

The Q leagians are now saying that we lost due to Musharraf factor.

Hi,

Musharraf factor is just an excuse for the Q leagians---they lost just because they could not compete with the marketing techniques of PPP---they lost because of their screwed up game plan and strategy since march of last year---they also lost becasue of Ch Pervez Ilahi and Ch Shujaat himself.

PML Q lost lost because of the retaliation from the public---PML Q kept falling deeper into the trap that it had set for somebody else---If you analyze the speeches of these two people lately, it seemed that they were not in touch with reality---nobody told them that people don't remember how bad or how hard their lives were 7 years ago---it is a very natural phenomenon---they only think of the difficult time of now---people will realize later when they are worse off than now if things don't change.

But there is one thing in the country's favour---niether does the PPPP on PML N have the total majority---as they will make a coalition govt, it will possibly benefit the people more as compared to if they were on their own.

Many yeras ago, when KITE flying was being banned in punjab and Pervez Ilahi was reluctant to do so---I remember one of his quote---let us wait---if one more child dies, I will ban KITE flying. That statement was sickening.

Now Mosabja---life is an experience worth living---you can't enjoy this experience living in multan---how do I know it---it is from first hand experience---LIFE IS LIKE A RELAY RACE---Musharraf has taken the nation from point A to point B---the job of the next person is to take the baton and get the nation to the next level---once kids like you learn this art and grow up to practise it and not use sarcasm and not exchange insults---that would be the time that the nation will break out of its chains and free itself---.

Batman---Mosabja is a 17 years old kid---you need to talk to him like addressing a child---he is a young pakistani boy---we will have to live with his sarcasm for a few days or wait till he gets too much rope and the admin neutralizes him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom