What's new

Musharraf calls CJ “scum of the earth

Hi,

Musharraf factor is just an excuse for the Q leagians---they lost just because they could not compete with the marketing techniques of PPP---they lost because of their screwed up game plan and strategy since march of last year---they also lost becasue of Ch Pervez Ilahi and Ch Shujaat himself.

PML Q lost lost because of the retaliation from the public---PML Q kept falling deeper into the trap that it had set for somebody else---If you analyze the speeches of these two people lately, it seemed that they were not in touch with reality---nobody told them that people don't remember how bad or how hard their lives were 7 years ago---it is a very natural phenomenon---they only think of the difficult time of now---people will realize later when they are worse off than now if things don't change.

But there is one thing in the country's favour---niether does the PPPP on PML N have the total majority---as they will make a coalition govt, it will possibly benefit the people more as compared to if they were on their own.

Many yeras ago, when KITE flying was being banned in punjab and Pervez Ilahi was reluctant to do so---I remember one of his quote---let us wait---if one more child dies, I will ban KITE flying. That statement was sickening.

Now Mosabja---life is an experience worth living---you can't enjoy this experience living in multan---how do I know it---it is from first hand experience---LIFE IS LIKE A RELAY RACE---Musharraf has taken the nation from point A to point B---the job of the next person is to take the baton and get the nation to the next level---once kids like you learn this art and grow up to practise it and not use sarcasm and not exchange insults---that would be the time that the nation will break out of its chains and free itself---.

Batman---Mosabja is a 17 years old kid---you need to talk to him like addressing a child---he is a young pakistani boy---we will have to live with his sarcasm for a few days or wait till he gets too much rope and the admin neutralizes him.

s.First of all I am not 17 .I did cast my vote.

Secondly I am not a Multani .My father's gov officer .We are transfered here.I spent my all life in Lahore and Islamabad.

Secondly this is not my sarcasm.These are the sentiments of whole nation.
If admin wants to neutralize those who do not like Musharraf then more than 75% Pakistanis should not come on this site.

Thirdly .People have given their verdict and you better accept it.

I realize that Musharraf did a lot but let me tell you that his last year was PATHETIC.

Very few dictators realize that they are getting unpopular before its too late.

Ayub Khan too was a Good man.

But what happened to him .In his last years people threw him out.

THATS ALL .WHAT EVER YOU DO.YOU CANT RULE A NATION FOR SUCH A LONG TIME WITHOUT ITS WILL.

Hi,

Musharraf factor is just an excuse for the Q leagians---they lost just because they could not compete with the marketing techniques of PPP---they lost because of their screwed up game plan and strategy since march of last year---they also lost becasue of Ch Pervez Ilahi and Ch Shujaat himself.

PML Q lost lost because of the retaliation from the public---PML Q kept falling deeper into the trap that it had set for somebody else---If you analyze the speeches of these two people lately, it seemed that they were not in touch with reality---nobody told them that people don't remember how bad or how hard their lives were 7 years ago---it is a very natural phenomenon---they only think of the difficult time of now---people will realize later when they are worse off than now if things don't change.

But there is one thing in the country's favour---niether does the PPPP on PML N have the total majority---as they will make a coalition govt, it will possibly benefit the people more as compared to if they were on their own.

Many yeras ago, when KITE flying was being banned in punjab and Pervez Ilahi was reluctant to do so---I remember one of his quote---let us wait---if one more child dies, I will ban KITE flying. That statement was sickening.

Now Mosabja---life is an experience worth living---you can't enjoy this experience living in multan---how do I know it---it is from first hand experience---LIFE IS LIKE A RELAY RACE---Musharraf has taken the nation from point A to point B---the job of the next person is to take the baton and get the nation to the next level---once kids like you learn this art and grow up to practise it and not use sarcasm and not exchange insults---that would be the time that the nation will break out of its chains and free itself---.

Batman---Mosabja is a 17 years old kid---you need to talk to him like addressing a child---he is a young pakistani boy---we will have to live with his sarcasm for a few days or wait till he gets too much rope and the admin neutralizes him.

Mastan Khan
I wanted to add to this debate but the problem that I have is that there are so many tangents that this debate has taken that it is difficult to join in the midst of it and sound sensible.
If you want to talk about Mush , you have to dicvide his rule in two segemnts. Pre action CJ and Post action.
Pre action, we are mostly in agreement that he has done a good job and reasonable progress has been made in various indicators suggesting a general betterment. However, a friend pointed this out and i agree with this, the betterment that we saw was due to loan rescheduling and aid from Uncle Sam. As an indicator, if you look at all the investment, with few exceptions most of the investment was in the building sector, Industrial setup did not progress. We did well by releasing acquity from various state enterprises, although there was immense hue and cry about this and it is on record and I do not want to go into details of it. Some of these decisions were subsequently reversed by the COURTS which led to problems for the establishment.
The circumstances leading to the dismissal of and subsequent reinstatement of and consequent imposition of emergency is what has give Mush abad name and a poor profile.What it boilds down to is :
a) The nature of the charges, whether they fall within the remit of the supreme court or not. The way the SC disposed of his dismissal seem to think that they werea very poor attempt at maligning a SCJ against whom the Govt had nothing.
b) Everybody has blamed CJ for interfering in the affairs of the state, but nobody has ever talked about whether he has the right and power to do so. If he does, then it becomes the responsibility of the Govt to answer to his question. If he does not have the right, then his wings could have been clipped via Parliament rather than taking such a clumsy and not thought through decision.
c) The imposition of Emergency and its nature. What was the real motive behind this. We have always had a onesided interpretation of this. Who has listened to the CJs side and what he has to say. Primarily,was the second election of Musharraf as President legal or not.
An answer to all the above questions will clarify a lot of things.
WaSalam
Araz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom