What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

The boy has a good chance at Brighton. It's a really well run club, if he's good enough he'll get a chance.
He is rated very highly. InshAllah he will make his debut in a couple of years. The lad also wants to play for Pakistan.

I can understand your feelings being a football fan myself

It is a huge win for Pakistan and I can just hope that it is the start of many big big things to come in Pakistani football

Hopefully this could help bring more money and support for Pakistani football
InshAllah this will be start of big things. Not only in the amounts of matches we are going to play in the next 3 years but also commercially. PFF must cash in.

Last edited:
We are already seeing the impact of Stephen Constantine.
100%. He is a great manager. Rumours going around that PFF will give him a long term contract. Hopefully Etzaz Hussain, Adil Nabi and McKeal Abdullah can join the squad in next month.

Guy wants to represent Pakistan??
Yes. Screenshot here:

1697727208346.png

Both Layth Gulzar and Sahil Bashir should receive their debuts next year in a friendly match.

Only familiar with Easa Sulaiman
Easah Suliman is quite famous. Bro I am surprised you have not heard about Adil Nabi? Played for England u16 and u17. Spend his entire career youth career at West Bromwich Albion FC.

Here is a video of him scoring a hat-trick against Aston Villa U21:

Another good player is Etzaz Hussain. Dude was a real baller in his prime. He played against teams like Arsenal, Zenit, Ajax, Fenerbache and Celtic in his prime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom