What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

The US should send two national Football League teams to play a game in Pakistan

The US should send two national Football League teams to play a game in Pakistan
"Is this thread titled 'NFL News and Discussion'? Why are you going off-topic?

Also, nobody watches the so-called 'American football' in Pakistan. Pakistan should focus on sports that have true global reach. 'American football' is an utterly irrelevant sport that nobody outside your borders cares about."

There are many colony Islands for France and Holland , playing in other confederations filled with stars playing in Division 2 of French or Dutch(Holland) leagues

While such team of mercenary players often do put up a decent fight but they ultimately loose to much established League based players who play regularly and train regularly in team setup in Top Tier of Leagues

Having 4-5 Quality players playing in Europe does adds depth to team but you need full 22 unit team to cause a blimp on radar on International Caliber

However much respect to the individual level achievement of these players to be playing Soccer/Football with no real established league in Pakistan which pays proper salaries

"Is this thread titled 'NFL News and Discussion'? Why are you going off-topic?

Also, nobody watches the so-called 'American football' in Pakistan. Pakistan should focus on sports that have true global reach. 'American football' is an utterly irrelevant sport that nobody outside your borders cares about."

The NFL has already played games in England and Germany. Only a matter of time before it reaches Pakistan.

Getting hysterical won't help matters so sue me

The NFL has already played games in England and Germany. Only a matter of time before it reaches Pakistan.

Getting hysterical won't help matters so sue me
This is my last warning to you: stop posting off-topic posts. This thread is dedicated to Pakistani football, also known as soccer in your country. If I see another post from you that's unrelated to Pakistani football—as has happened a few times already—I will report your comment.

There are many colony Islands for France and Holland , playing in other confederations filled with stars playing in Division 2 of French or Dutch(Holland) leagues

While such team of mercenary players often do put up a decent fight but they ultimately loose to much established League based players who play regularly and train regularly in team setup in Top Tier of Leagues

Having 4-5 Quality players playing in Europe does adds depth to team but you need full 22 unit team to cause a blimp on radar on International Caliber

However much respect to the individual level achievement of these players to be playing Soccer/Football with no real established league in Pakistan which pays proper salaries
Understanding the potential impact of players like Etzaz Hussain, Adil Nabi, Ole Sæter, and Alfie Whiteman on the Pakistan national team, it's clear that they could significantly uplift the team's performance. The introduction of such talents would not only improve the team's technical abilities but could also bring a psychological boost, enhancing the belief among players and fans alike that Pakistan could establish itself as one of the top 15 teams in Asia.

Etzaz Hussain's experience and skills, honed in the competitive environment of Norwegian football, would inject tactical acumen and a composed presence into our midfield. His vision and ability to control the game's tempo are attributes that could convert tight matches in our favor.

With Adil Nabi's versatile attacking prowess, shaped by the rigor of English football, our attack would gain a new edge. His experience would be vital in unlocking opposition defenses and providing the creative spark needed to elevate Pakistan's attacking threat.

Ole Sæter's goal-scoring ability could make him a cornerstone of our strike force. His presence in the box, combined with a proven track record of finding the back of the net, would add a crucial cutting edge to our forward line.

While Alfie Whiteman may not be the first-choice goalkeeper at Tottenham, the standards and techniques he's exposed to at a Premier League club could significantly bolster our defensive fortitude. His high-level training experience could bring a fresh perspective and higher goalkeeping standards to our squad.

By adding these players, Pakistan would not just be fielding individuals with respectable market values; we would be crafting a team that embodies a blend of skill, experience, and the promise of youth, capable of challenging established teams in Asia.

When we draw parallels to the smaller French and Dutch islands, it's important to recognize the difference in context and the unique opportunity Pakistan has. While those teams often rely on dual-nationality players to strengthen their squads, they sometimes lack cohesion. Pakistan has the chance to build a team that combines local talents with these internationally seasoned players, creating a unit that's not just a collection of individuals but a coordinated and well-drilled side on the international stage.

This is my last warning to you: stop posting off-topic posts. This thread is dedicated to Pakistani football, also known as soccer in your country. If I see another post from you that's unrelated to Pakistani football—as has happened a few times already—I will report your comment.

Your last warning to me? Yeah, okay. Feel free to report me

Football (American)
Nice idea but I doubt anyone in Pakistan will be able to withstand the hard hitting impact in American Football , Most people have skinny body type

The Wrestler Type are mostly Fat Bulk (Kabaddi Sport)

American football also has high injury rate and due to lack of bad Medical Services in Pakistan it is difficult for this sport to become main stream

Soccer/Football (World)
Few quality player from England will no doubt make Pakistan competitive at South Asian Level, But don't see Pakistan breaking the Top 10 Asian Rank with the current setup

• The Playing Quality in Asia has risen close to European standard in at least 5-8 Countries in Asia (Saudia/Japan/Korea/Australia/Iraq/Qatar/Iran/Uzbekistan)

Last edited:
Football (American)
Nice idea but I doubt anyone in Pakistan will be able to withstand the hard hitting impact in American Football , Most people have skinny body type

The Wrestler Type are mostly Fat Bulk (Kabaddi Sport)

American football also has high injury rate and due to lack of bad Medical Services in Pakistan it is difficult for this sport to become main stream

Soccer/Football (World)
Few quality player from England will no doubt make Pakistan competitive at South Asian Level, But don't see Pakistan breaking the Top 10 Asian Rank with the current setup

• The Playing Quality in Asia has risen close to European standard in at least 5-8 Countries in Asia (Saudia/Japan/Korea/Australia/Iraq/Qatar/Iran/Uzbekistan)

Thank you for your detailed explanation..

I didn't mean starting an actual Pakistani American football franchise.

I meant two NFL teams coming once or twice a year to play in a stadium for pakistanis to watch and see what it's about

Just like NFL teams have been visiting places like Germany and Great Britain and have received fairly well

Soccer/Football (World)

Thinking that achieving a top 10 ranking in Asian football should be the immediate goal might stem from a desire for rapid progress. However, it's important to remember that rankings don't always reflect a team's true abilities or long-term development. Focusing solely on rankings may overlook the need for broader football infrastructure and youth development, which are essential for sustainable growth. It's crucial to strike a balance between short-term goals and long-term development to ensure a successful football future for Pakistan.

Your last warning to me? Yeah, okay. Feel free to report me
Time for the mods to take some action here. This guy is deliberately breaking forum rules. This thread is for Pakistani football not "american football".

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD

"Off-Topic Posts

Anything that does not add value to the discussion being had or does not say anything about the thread may be liable for deletion and repeated violations may result in penalization. Please, do know that going into tangents is encouraged (something related to the thread, such as discussing a conflict economically rather than militarily) but off-topic derailment is not encouraged (bringing in social issues in order to derail a thread about geopolitics, for instance)."

Time for the mods to take some action here. This guy is deliberately breaking forum rules. This thread is for Pakistani football not "american football".

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD

"Off-Topic Posts

Anything that does not add value to the discussion being had or does not say anything about the thread may be liable for deletion and repeated violations may result in penalization. Please, do know that going into tangents is encouraged (something related to the thread, such as discussing a conflict economically rather than militarily) but off-topic derailment is not encouraged (bringing in social issues in order to derail a thread about geopolitics, for instance)."

Your tears are so delicious :cry:

But by all means, keep stalking me

Your tears are so delicious :cry:

But by all means, keep stalking me
Stalking lmao? I think you should have a brain transplant surgery cause you clearly dont know the definition of "stalking".

"harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention."

Funny enough, you are very quick to reply to my replies. I am sorry if, I live in your head rent free 24/7.

This is what you look like:
1699572253731.png

Back
Top Bottom