What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation Inducts Ten Sea king Helicopters

president of country came to induct 10 used 38 years old donated choppers . who decide this even is plain stupid

wow, Exocet AM39s? or Harpoons?

Need a helicopter Carrier !
yeah because we have 10 donated choppers lets buy a 400-500mn$ carrier . :lol: ohh bhai 4 pesy hoty to new helicopter na khareed lety ?

BTW old images of these choppers
1643052216014.png

1643052231837.png

1643052188769.png

Last edited:
Maybe you are being too hard Sea Kings plus Tughril
i cant see any type54 in video sir
Here you are and let's hear more chilli coated reaction.

when i was meeting PN officers on board f22p they were no agree with me that f 22 is sitting duck without long range SAMs . today they are happy to have these missiles on type54 . 15km range AD was and is joke sir .

president of country came to induct 10 used 38 years old donated choppers . who decide this even is plain stupid
The helis have minimal flying hours clocked in.... how they were "gifted" is also an interesting story... nevertheless, it is actually a good addition to the fleet... Sea kings are here to stay for the coming decade at least...

i cant see any type54 in video sir

when i was meeting PN officers on board f22p they were no agree with me that f 22 is sitting duck without long range SAMs . today they are happy to have these missiles on type54 . 15km range AD was and is joke sir .
It was a joint ceremony but separate videos.

Are these the ones PN got from a Middle Eastern country last year or these are separate??

yeah because we have 10 donated choppers lets buy a 400-500mn$ carrier . :lol: ohh bhai 4 pesy hoty to new helicopter na khareed lety ?
Well a LHD would help the navy in anti submarine warfare. Also they look cool :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom