What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

My conclusion to this is that I believe SSG high death rate has a lot to do with their poor training/Poor Gear/ and Probably lack or will to fight.
You are absolutely correct there, hit the nail straight on the head with that statement
yaar Mujh jaise Civilian jis aaj tak real gun nai uthai can think of that common sense but SSG can't?
Oh my God, you, go enlighten them with your common sense. How stupid of them not to understand what you know. The fact that you know so much about military operations/ gear despite the fact that you never even picked up a gun, let alone fired one makes you an absolute genius.
I believe SSG has no will or mood to go into these Operations
Bhai jaan if you are in such a mood then you are more than welcome to go do it and show us how it’s done.
(here in US)
Ofc, I mean ofc you are some overseas dude who thinks he knows everything and anything.
I wasn't wearing glasses, there is a bridge under construction, I was driving and because of wind some dirt came to my eyes, I was so disturbed by it that I have to quickly turn on emergency lights and stop at the side of the road, I have to wash my eyes with water and it took my eye 20-30 mins to get normal and even after that, my eye look red as hell.
You absolute hero, how’d you survive that??? That has to be traumatic as ****, I hope you didn’t get PTSD or something sweetie. You should sue your city for almost blinding you.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a joke this thread is no ones questioning that SSG have been wearing same shite LBVs from 5 years i have also seen some SSG dudes in Jhelum who wore absolute crap body army and helmets but carried M4s if some Pakis on this forum think that its perfectly reasonable to lose Tier 1 Men in random operations against flip flop wearing Talibs with Shalwar Kameez then expect no change Yeh to Mard e Mujahid Lumbar 1 Battle hardened Stronkkk Pauj.

What a joke this thread is no ones questioning that SSG have been wearing same shite LBVs from 5 years i have also seen some SSG dudes in Jhelum who wore absolute crap body army and helmets but carried M4s if some Pakis on this forum think that its perfectly reasonable to lose Tier 1 Men in random operations against flip flop wearing Talibs with Shalwar Kameez then expect no change Yeh to Mard e Mujahid Lumbar 1 Battle hardened Stronkkk Pauj.
Most of the people who you see are responding are from the families of Army so don't accept anything rational from them cause they/their kids are part of that corrupt System hence even if Pakistan lose they will still show us this fake bravado, and others are just Jazabati bache lol

Try wearing knee and elbow pads for more than a hour, those things start getting in the way unless integrated within the BDU itself. They come off too. Too much of a hassle for many imo. Glasses arent really that important either, though comes down to preference. There are more important things
The most Important thing in any operation should be staying alive while killing the enemy, but by looking at the performance of SSG in almost every Operation which was covered in Media and by looking at their lunda bazar ke used gear I doubt they even want to go for these Operations, most of them look like they wake up from last night hangover.

Yar I had no mala fide. It was a genuine offer.
Maybe, but after what happen to Journalists like Arshad Sharif and Imran riaz, and others I don't trust Army or their family members, Army has been acting like a mafia hence their families or supporter will not be very different. Back in the days I would've accepted it but now its impossible :) As I say ever come to USA we could meet up cause I feel much safer here than in my own country against my own Army. Sad isn't it ?

Sir, with all due respect you are arguing with a chap whose car got rear ended and he ended up paying money to the person who rear ended HIM.
Because this is America, Pakistan nai hai jahan ministers aur journalist ko nanga ker unki ke sath fauji rape kerte hai. LOL

Last edited:
Can you provide any insights to the budgeting challenges please? You keep on harping over the same thing repeatedly. There isn't money readily available. Khatam Shud!

Maybe, but after what happen to Journalists like Arshad Sharif and Imran riaz, and others I don't trust Army or their family members, Army has been acting like a mafia hence their families or supporter will not be very different. Back in the days I would've accepted it but now its impossible :) As I say ever come to USA we could meet up cause I feel much safer here than in my own country against my own Army. Sad isn't it ?

Because this is America, Pakistan nai hai jahan ministers aur journalist ko nanga ker unki ke sath fauji rape kerte hai. LOL
Please keep the political stuff out of this thread. Either you update it to keep it on point or we can delete it. We understand your concerns as they have been shared on countless threads. This specific one is a non-political one in the military section. Hope you get the spirit of this structure.

Please keep the political stuff out of this thread. Either you update it to keep it on point or we can delete it. We understand your concerns as they have been shared on countless threads. This specific one is a non-political one in the military section. Hope you get the spirit of this structure.
I would then expect you to also clean the posts which insulting towards me, fair enough ? And I am writing a response to your last post it will take time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would then expect you to also clean the posts which insulting towards me, fair enough ? And I am writing a response to your last post it will take time.
I did even before I wrote the response to you. I sent a note to the member to take out personal abuses and edited one of the posts above.

I did even before I wrote the response to you. I sent a note to the member to take out personal abuses and edited one of the posts above.
Anyways...Check this picture out.
1672615770174.png

This is the picture of SSG from old Rahe-e-Nijat.

Red Circle ---- Look at their helmets, fits perfectly and even covers part of their ears.
Yellow Circle ---- Everyone of them wearing Protective Glasses, I bet it was for the same reasons I was discussing.
Blue Circle ---- Small/little but some sort of protection for abdomen area.

This is how SSG should gear up for Operations, from the looks its not that heavy. This exact Gear set could be used or Standardize in any open or close combat operations. Now they are not wearing knee/elbow pads and my memory serves me right this was from Mir Ali, where SSG captured and neutralized IED factories, given the terrain around them its not hard to understand that the fight would've been house to house, and street by street, hence their Gear set is perfectly fits for their situation. Why can't they do the same in every Operation ?

The most Important thing in any operation should be staying alive while killing the enemy, but by looking at the performance of SSG in almost every Operation which was covered in Media and by looking at their lunda bazar ke used gear I doubt they even want to go for these Operations, most of them look like they wake up from last night hangover.

The gear is hand-me down or surplus and in some cases purchased outright with whatever little funding is available. So get used to ill-fitting clothing and equipment on top of the fact that we are skinny, wiry people so we will never look like big hulking westerners in the kit. Whether the chaps show up looking like they had a hang-over is up to you. Maybe you don't like their unshaven faces and perhaps having lived in the US prefer clean shaven faces but that is neither here or there.

We don't have a very large economy (it is massively underperforming for the 210M population), yet we have to sustain a 700,000 personnel armed force with a $10B budget compared to 200,000 with a $68B budget for KSA as an example. So there is very little $ for all the stuff that you, Great Janjua and others keep on talking about.

The performance of the SSG is not bad for what we have. Could they be better, sure, just the same as any other western SF. At the end of the day, you have to look at SSG and the commit rate of the force compared to others. We employ SSG far more than most other SF except USSF. What that means is that with the level of funding/protection we have, we also expose our operators to more risk. By way of comparison, just the US Special Operations Command has a budget 3x larger than Pakistan's entire defense budget. So lots of things to ponder over.

Can you provide any insights to the budgeting challenges please? You keep on harping over the same thing repeatedly. There isn't money readily available. Khatam Shud!
No money Shud oh bas kar mama kinu goli denay pia.

I offer my stocks of Jaggery to help fight of this injustice of no money please sar lumber 1 pauj.

Anyways...Check this picture out.
View attachment 908901
This is the picture of SSG from old Rahe-e-Nijat.

Red Circle ---- Look at their helmets, fits perfectly and even covers part of their ears.
Yellow Circle ---- Everyone of them wearing Protective Glasses, I bet it was for the same reasons I was discussing.
Blue Circle ---- Small/little but some sort of protection for abdomen area.

This is how SSG should gear up for Operations, from the looks its not that heavy. This exact Gear set could be used or Standardize in any open or close combat operations. Now they are not wearing knee/elbow pads and my memory serves me right this was from Mir Ali, where SSG captured and neutralized IED factories, given the terrain around them its not hard to understand that the fight would've been house to house, and street by street, hence their Gear set is perfectly fits for their situation. Why can't they do the same in every Operation ?
They do. Honestly, we are going in circles over perception. With each mission, the appropriate equipment is taken which is sanctioned to the company/unit. if they equipment is not sanctioned, available for whatever reasons (funding primarily), it does not stop the SSG from operating. They go in with what they have.
At the end of the day, you are definitely entitled to your opinion about what is good and isn't good but as they say, the elephant in the room is our precarious funding situation.

No money Shud oh bas kar mama kinu goli denay pia.

I offer my stocks of Jaggery to help fight of this injustice of no money please sar lumber 1 pauj.
Ok, you know better.

Most of the people who you see are responding are from the families of Army so don't accept anything rational from them cause they/their kids are part of that corrupt System hence even if Pakistan lose they will still show us this fake bravado, and others are just Jazabati bache lol
I come from a long army background half of our village heck even area served in army we have a couple youngsters still serving but some people on this forum are too far up their own arse.

They do. Honestly, we are going in circles over perception. With each mission, the appropriate equipment is taken which is sanctioned to the company/unit. if they equipment is not sanctioned, available for whatever reasons (funding primarily), it does not stop the SSG from operating. They go in with what they have.
At the end of the day, you are definitely entitled to your opinion about what is good and isn't good but as they say, the elephant in the room is our precarious funding situation.
I agree, but I can't help but see that SSG does used proper gear so now saying that funding is causing them to lower down the gear is something i find it hard to understand. But what do i Know ? people here knows everything about everything because their chache mamu in Army hence they have unlocked the purpose of life. Its sad to see how even title holds can resort to name calling when someone counter their narratives or question army. I am entitle to my opinion and I said this before and I will said it again, so far I don't find rescue ranger, penzerkeil arguments reasonable or valid. Lets wait until we see SSG operating again in some operation, I hope they don't die and kill all the terrorists cause in the end for me that's all that matters.

I come from a long army background half of our village heck even area served in army we have a couple youngsters still serving but some people on this forum are too far up their own arse.
You know I as a civilian have a very limited interaction with fauji's, but all the posts here from members who claim to be fauji's or their family members to be fauji's, i wonder if that's how Narcissist they actually are in real life ? So full of arrogance and anyone who question them or their ability is just wrong and they all herd up against that person, is that how Fauji's are really are, than I see why we are in such mess.

Back
Top Bottom