What's new

PDF - Is it Pakistani or American website?

Ranked 1693 in all of India, the populous country on Earth? Goddamn!!!

@-=virus=- @NagaBaba @CallSignMaverick @INDIAPOSITIVE , c'mon, spill the beans. Who here has been sending you guys bobs and vegana pics?

@AlKardai was it you? hoping to get sensitive info out of some of them?

@Areesh , are you surprised by PDF's ranking in india?

:o:. My cover is blown.
Same website shows different for me
1683276247686.png

From what I remember, this site started during Musharraf's time. We discuss military, politics and economics as well as society here. Many of these discussions can be called OSINT. Many can be called restricted or secret. If we are washing our laundry in the public and America plus India and Israel are getting all the secrets, then we need to reconsider. I think it would be better if the owners/Admins showed their cards.

seems a bit odd, could be some weird internet network thing where the whole subcontinent's traffic is going through Indian routers ?

dunno.

hard to believe those numbers.

@villageidiot
Percentage wise, this is still massively on this indian side.
Population of India is 6.5x larger than Pakistan.
464.4k x 6.5 =3,018,600
3,018,600 compared to 8,200,000
That's TWO AND A HALF TIMES MORE THAN THE PERCENTAGE OF PAKISTANIS THAT VIEW THE SITE.
Population wise is the wrong metric. Not the same percentage of people are supposed to visit the site.

Its supposed to be roughly proportional to the number of members from each country. If the ratio of Pakistan member to indian ones is 5:2, then the traffic should roughly reflect that.

8.2m hits. from Indians. @WebMaster / PDF owner be like:

giphy.gif

Population wise is the wrong metric. Not the same percentage of people are supposed to visit the site.

Its supposed to be roughly proportional to the number of members from each country. If the ratio of Pakistan member to indian ones is 5:2, then the traffic should roughly reflect that.

8.2m hits. from Indians. @WebMaster / PDF owner be like:

giphy.gif

It is possible that most of them are not logged in

The pdf hosting was done on Chinese servers last year before the regime changed, but at the moment, I cannot be sure.

It is interesting to observe that PDF being hosted or financed by USA is outside the control of the army with most members supporting Imran Khan and cursing Generals and Hafiz. But there seems to be no effort to control PDF by the Army unlike other social media. Does that mean that PDF is outside the control of Army? Or has PDF including its Moderators gone rogue? Another thought that comes to mind is that given the ex-army composition of the members and the general anti-army trend, PDF activities would be on the radar of both ISI and CIA. If that Retired Major Raja on Twitter and Youtube can cause so much trouble for the government, then how much trouble can 40 or 50 ex-army men and another 40 or 50 civilians with a can-do attitude can cause? Your comments welcomed.
What an idiotic post, are you an Indian? PDF is hosted in Canada and run by Canadian Pakistanis as far as I know. They have good rules and good moderation but hindjew infestation attempt to undermine it. PDF is on the radar of multitude of agencies from around the world so that they can glean any information that may be useful.

This guy @R2D2 registered in 2009., then why is he making comments as he joined PDF only 5 months ago.
Did he ever visit the PDF site prior to year 2022?
Well PDF for ages support Musharraf , don t these people forget ....but if they chose to live under recycle politics then nothing else to say ...

It is interesting to observe that PDF being hosted or financed by USA is outside the control of the army with most members supporting Imran Khan and cursing Generals and Hafiz. But there seems to be no effort to control PDF by the Army unlike other social media. Does that mean that PDF is outside the control of Army? Or has PDF including its Moderators gone rogue? Another thought that comes to mind is that given the ex-army composition of the members and the general anti-army trend, PDF activities would be on the radar of both ISI and CIA. If that Retired Major Raja on Twitter and Youtube can cause so much trouble for the government, then how much trouble can 40 or 50 ex-army men and another 40 or 50 civilians with a can-do attitude can cause? Your comments welcomed.

I am one of those gone rouge... Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom