What's new

Preliminary and Final Medical Exam - Pak Army

I applied and recommend, cmb to be next month, my knee knocks ,is there any relaxation for CAE

Cool I also applied and got recommend. CMB is in this month. According to my experience and knowledge there won't be any problem like I said a senior doctor will tell you to stand up on your toes and will then check your knees. That's all.

Cool I also applied and got recommend. CMB is in this month. According to my experience and knowledge there won't be any problem like I said a senior doctor will tell you to stand up on your toes and will then check your knees. That's all.
Yup knee knock cleared
But my ECG has problems , They referred to AFIC for RBBB for cardiologist. I researched a lot on RBBB. Every doctor says it's do minor abnormality that we don't even need to tell patients of this issue

Yup knee knock cleared
But my ECG has problems , They referred to AFIC for RBBB for cardiologist. I researched a lot on RBBB. Every doctor says it's do minor abnormality that we don't even need to tell patients of this issue

So you were TUF?
We also have EQ tests. However it never happened before. Did your batch also give these EQI tests?

Nope , Not a chance ,By the Way the cardiologist gave me fitness , He was brigadier , Head of department , So overall Medical of PAF is Very strict, Although I am from CAE

• what is the chest size requirement?
  • how to increase chest size?
  • how much chest can be increased in a month?
REPLY ASAP PLEASE :coffee:

• what is the chest size requirement?
  • how to increase chest size?
  • how much chest can be increased in a month?
REPLY ASAP PLEASE :coffee:
Chest size depends upon your height but ideally it is 32 to 34 inches and to increase it do wide pushups and apply olive oil in the morning IA it will get better ☺

Sir please let me know about the detailed medical examination in ISSB. I am totally fit but i am facing a problem of gynecomastia. Will i be declared fit or unfit. Please reply because i really passionate to join pak army

Nope , Not a chance ,By the Way the cardiologist gave me fitness , He was brigadier , Head of department , So overall Medical of PAF is Very strict, Although I am from CAE

When are you guys (male candidates) expecting the merit list?? They told one of my friend to check on Thursday, 5th October.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom