What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

ook at these crazy desperate lunatics - and then people says Islam is the problem....

iu

iu

I say lunatics because these 'dirty whites' would be the first to go into the gas chamber under Hitler, but they're espousing Nazism. Hilarious ! :disagree:
These were like...10 years ago.

Golden Dawn has been dissolved,its leaders and many other members in jail.

There are far-right and neo-nazi parties in almost every country in Europe and nazi sympathizers even at your side of the world.

We're talking about Afghans here and you're getting offended. What's the matter? You support Afghan crimes? You support all kinds of illegal immigrant crimes? Why are you getting so worked up?

ook at these crazy desperate lunatics - and then people says Islam is the problem....

iu

iu

I say lunatics because these 'dirty whites' would be the first to go into the gas chamber under Hitler, but they're espousing Nazism. Hilarious ! :disagree:
These were like...10 years ago.

Golden Dawn has been dissolved,its leaders and many other members in jail.

There are far-right and neo-nazi parties in almost every country in Europe and nazi sympathizers even at your side of the world.

We're talking about Afghans here and you're getting offended. What's the matter? You support Afghan crimes? You support all kinds of illegal immigrant crimes? Why are you getting so worked up?

No this time they friend with Catholics to kill their own Orthodox Christian against Russia which is major orthodox and Greeks are majority orthodox
And Ukrainians are Orthodox and Russians invaded Ukraine. And Orthodox Russians also help Muslim Turkey.

You forgot to mention all that.

Greece is already a dump of a country (as depicted recently in the news for favoring racist policies and having a more or less effed up economy) - as my Turkish friends say. I feel really sorry about bad mouthing Greeks - It'd be like kicking people who are already down.
Aaah if your Turkish friends say so,then I guess it must be true. Right? 🙄

And there the economy is not f*cked up and there is no racism in Turkey,huh? All is great,huh? No problem?

I don't understand Greek but in that video they also mentioned Bangladesh and honestly most of these people actually do look Bengali. They have very distinct features that separates from Pakistanis. Again that's not to say Pakistan doesn't have dark skinned people, it does (excluding me). lol

What tf is this?

I'm not sharing the uncensored footage due to forum rules. Very, very graphic.
This retard killed the couple who owned the home he was living in with a shotgun.

They are literally like mindless beasts who have little understanding of civility and humanity.

And if you point any of this out or do anything in return, there would be a bunch of retarded liberals crying racism.

What tf is this?
Ah you missed the previous posts :P

I don't understand Greek but in that video they also mentioned Bangladesh and honestly most of these people actually do look Bengali. They have very distinct features that separates from Pakistanis. Again that's not to say Pakistan doesn't have dark skinned people, it does (excluding me). lol
Yes they said Bangladeshis and Pakistanis celebrated the victory of PASOK,I think it was back in 2009 when PASOK won the elections and we went bankrupt...lol

Yes they said Bangladeshis and Pakistanis celebrated the victory of PASOK,I think it was back in 2009 when PASOK won the elections and we went bankrupt...lol
💀💀💀 Why are they celebrating bankruptcy where they live?

Many Afghans have fake Pakistan passports. The Pakistan state needs to take this issue seriously.
Not just many, if they are in a foreign country I'd assume most have a Pakistan passport.

Why take them refugee in the first Place, According to Afghanis they are doing Jihad, Leave them alone, Let leave the matter to Allah, Let Him settle!!

I don't know if Pakistanis desire to live in Greece or they just live there temporarily until they end up going further west. From my understanding most want to go to Germany for economic reasons or to the U.K due to large diaspora and colonial past. Bengalis like to end up in the mediterranean especially Italy and I've seen them a lot there.

I don't know if Pakistanis desire to live in Greece or they just live there temporarily until they end up going further west. From my understanding most want to go to Germany for economic reasons or to the U.K due to large diaspora and colonial past. Bengalis like to end up in the mediterranean especially Italy and I've seen them a lot there.
You're right!

💀💀💀 Why are they celebrating bankruptcy where they live?
Nah that was before the economic crisis. When the government was elected. Lol!

Not just many, if they are in a foreign country I'd assume most have a Pakistan passport.
I do not have any statistical information, but I think Afghans are the most problematic group in irregular migration. And unfortunately this group is the most damaging to Pakistan's reputation which is most important reason for this is that these people can somehow easily obtain a Pakistani passport. I really don't understand what the Pakistani diplomatic mission is trying to do when they cannot take any action on this issue. If I was a senior diplomat in the consulate: The most important thing I would do is to organize many forums and panels in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara to strategize against these PSYOP activities against Pakistan. But more fundamentally, the fact that most Afghans have Pakistani passports is a problem that the Pakistani state should solve. Pakistan is the country in the world that suffers the most from this Afghan problem. Both financially and culturally. As if that is not enough, Afghan irregular migration is being instrumentalized in PSYOPs against Pakistan.

By the way, Afghan migration is not new in Turkiye. And there are some wonderful people too I had the chance to get to know. When we say Afghan, we include many elements, for example, there are many ethnic Turks also from Afghanistan. But what has been happening in the last few years is something else. I don't want to misunderstand what I am saying.

Last edited:

And Portugal too apparently. Not to mention in the Middle East and Pakistan as well.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom