What's new

Three more Turks murdered by Afghan refugees.

You are out of control. Do you comprehend what you're posting?

His comment is based on the belief that people did not move around in the old days.

Which is the opposite of what actually happened and continues to happen.

Last edited:
Here is a discussion of Genotype and Phenotype plasticity by Bangladeshi American Salman Khan (or "Sal" as he's well known in Silicon Valley) in his channel "Khan Academy" - you may have heard of it as the world's free resource about training oneself in any subject whether physics or astronomy or in this case, AP Biology.

The discussion was put up in a platform (YouTube) developed partly by Jawed Karim, who is by the way Bangladeshi German by ancestry.

Here is Sal (his ancestors came from a family of Murshidabad nobles - and probably from Turkic ancestors beforehand), but he speaks Bengali, Urdu and English). He's proudly Bangladeshi though but people in his very educated family spoke Urdu, just like many in Kolkata and Dhaka do. There are lakhs and lakhs of people like this in Bangladesh. What shape is his skull? If I tried to "measure" it, he'd probably get offended...

iu

And here is Jawed (he speaks Bengali, English and German), he doesn't look too different from upper middle class Bangladeshis (or Indians for that matter). I don't know if we should measure his skull as well....

iu

Both are excellent examples of Genotype and Phenotype diversity, which is what is needed more in this world to develop excellence and talent. Without Genotype and Phenotype diversity (just to quote a few examples) we wouldn't have wonders like the Taj Mahal (some Mughal princes were descended from Hindu nobles and princesses), and no Khan Academy or YouTube either.

This diversity of phenotypes happened because people moved around and enriched their genes.

I hope some of you got my point. Don't extoll the virtues of narrow racial purity - which is a domain of the blockheaded and clueless. The world does better when they embrace the "different" and the "other" to enrich the gene pool. It is a biologically proven principle.

People will always move around, and no land is the domain of one phenotype, even a homogenous ethno-linguistic homeland like Bangladesh.

My message to those who talk about phenotypes (and the racist pseudo science of craniometry) is - please don't sow seeds of hatred and division, sow seeds of friendship and love....

Last edited:
A lot of bigoted and xenophobic comments expressed by members on this thread. Please do not make broad generalizations about afghans or any other nationality based on the crimes of few individuals.

I have defended OP before, but he has a history of expressing very bigoted and racist views. My advice to him is to stop aping white nationalists and their belligerent rhetoric.

Here is Sal (his ancestors came from a family of Murshidabad nobles - and probably from Turkic ancestors beforehand), but he speaks Bengali, Urdu and English). He's proudly Bangladeshi though but people in his very educated family spoke Urdu, just like many in Kolkata and Dhaka do. There are lakhs and lakhs of people like this in Bangladesh. What shape is his skull? If I tried to "measure" it, he'd probably get offended...

Why should he get offended? For example me stating that average Bangladeshis have different skull types from Pakistanis, do Bangladeshis or ethnic Bengalis translate that as "inferior?" Too bad for them.

Or would they be sensible and apply the meaning of the term different? I've guessed ethnic Bengalis from Bangladesh three times from their skull types and guessed right before asking them.

So what exactly is the problem? And yeah i know co-creator of YT is German-Bengali and the Bengali side does show.

So what's wrong with noticing it? If I can differentiate a man from a woman by looking at their skull shapes, am I a sexist?

Or is it basic human biology? You get the point.

Last edited:
Why should he get offended? For example me stating that average Bangladeshis have different skull types from Pakistanis, do Bangladeshis or ethnic Bengalis translate that as "inferior?" Too bad for them.

Or would they be sensible and apply the meaning of the term different? I've guessed ethnic Bengalis from Bangladesh three times from their skull types and guessed right after asking them.

So what exactly is the problem? And yeah i know co-creator of YT is German-Bengali and the Bengali side does show.

So what's wrong with noticing it? If I can differentiate a man from a woman by looking at their skull shapes, am I a sexist?

Or is it basic human biology? You get the point.

No one is taking any offense except for the hogwash concept of Craniometry that is being bandied about in here.

It's because Craniometry (determination of people's back ground and intelligence by skull volume) has long been seen as non-credible, deplorable and is historically a pseudo science that has been disproven in even the years prior to WWII. This was foisted by White Nationalists in the US as a pseudo scientific theory to support their racism policies in the early 1900s.

Even today the only reason some insufferable people look at this craniometry as a race theory - is to feel superior to people with other cranial (skull) types.

This was dismissed so many years ago and here you are singing its praise as a brown Pakistani. Lite Brown but still Brown.

Hard to believe really.

Maybe you would like to belong to White Nationalist groups - but it remains to be seen if they will approve your membership.

Here are some wiki entries on craniometry,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samuel George Morton (1799–1851), one of the inspirers of physical anthropology, collected hundreds of human skulls from all over the world and started trying to find a way to classify them according to some logical criterion. Influenced by the common theories of his time, he claimed that he could judge the intellectual capacity of a race by the cranial capacity (the measure of the volume of the interior of the skull).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craniometry posits that East Asians (Mongoloids) are most intelligent, followed by Aryan Caucasoids (which includes most of India East of Bengal), then Negroids (Black Africans). It is common knowledge that Bengalis as Indians have more East Asian blood than in people more further West in India.
Morton_drawing.png

Ergo - Bengalis can claim more intelligence than the rest of the subcontinent per your own craniometry theory. This is pure BS.

There are people in both Pakistan and Bangladesh who have this idea that people from each area are "superior" than the other based on one trait or another.

Accentuating these dreamed up differences (i.e. skull shape and volume) discounts the fact that people have mixed backgrounds all over the world. Even a Bengali has different Haplotypes from mother and father's side.

As soon as I hear this racial superiority and inferiority garbage coming from someone's mouth (owing to whatever pseudo science), my credence for that person's views goes down several notches.

In modern science - this has all been proven as hogwash. Genetics and Heredity have nothing to do with intelligence. It is more often shaped by the environment. This is clear when there were studies in the US on immigrants and children. Children born and bred in the new world had different skull shapes than their parents which means environment (meaning better nutrition) has more to do with cranial shape changes, and which flies in the face of your theory.

I am tired of stating the obvious to you again and again.

Hopefully others can argue the point with you, but please pardon me as I don't have the patience to do this anymore.

Last edited:
No one is taking any offense except for the hogwash concept of Craniometry that is being bandied about in here.

It's because Craniometry (determination of people's back ground and intelligence by skull volume) has long been seen as non-credible, deplorable and is historically a pseudo science that has been disproven in even the years prior to WWII. This was foisted by White Nationalists in the US as a pseudo scientific theory to support their racism policies in the early 1900s.

Even today the only reason some insufferable people look at this craniometry as a race theory - is to feel superior to people with other cranial (skull) types.

This was dismissed so many years ago and here you are singing its praise as a brown Pakistani. Lite Brown but still Brown.

Hard to believe really.

Maybe you would like to belong to White Nationalist groups - but it remains to be seen if they will approve your membership.

Here are some wiki entries on craniometry.

What a horrible strawman. We are discussing skull shapes, not volumes. Facial phenotypes.

I never praised any such Nazi doctrine. How dare you suggest that I did? Obviously you are not well read in racial anthropology.

Here are the basic human skull types:
op85sajfu4301.jpg

Pakistanis on average fall in the Caucasoid category. Mostly subdivided into Iranid & Indo-Aryan and a mix of both.

Bengalis can be Indo-Aryan phenotypically but theirs is more eastern Indo-Aryan. Iranid I have not read/heard of in Bangladeshis.

Here's another example. Both men are white Caucasoid but with different sub-phenotypes. There's no way the right one can pass for a local in Western Europe. How on Earth is it hate-mongering to point out this obvious fact:

Germanic and Slavic phenotypes.jpg

Last edited:
What a horrible strawman. We are discussing skull shapes, not volumes. Facial phenotypes.

I never praised any such Nazi doctrine. How dare you suggest that I did? Obviously you are not well read in racial anthropology.

Here are the basic human skull types:
op85sajfu4301.jpg

Pakistanis on average fall in the Caucasoid category. Mostly subdivided into Iranid & Indo-Aryan and a mix of both.

Bengalis can be Indo-Aryan phenotypically but theirs is more eastern. Iranid I have not read/heard of in Bangladeshis.

Here's another example. Both men are white Caucasoid but with different sub-phenotypes. There's no way the right one can pass for a locla in Western Europe. How on Earth is it hate-mongering to point out this obvious fact:

View attachment 932786

The fact you believe this nonsense even after being comprehensively debunked by other members is quite telling.

Views such as those you exhibit and clutching to a pseudo science concepts propagated by racist groups almost always stem from serious inferiority complex.

The fact you believe this nonsense even after being comprehensively debunked by other members is quite telling.

Views such as those you exhibit and clutching to a pseudo science concepts propagated by racist groups almost always stem from serious inferiority complex.

Sorry political correctness has no place in anthropological science or any science. Which racist groups produced those skulls?

You cannot differentiate an Italian from an Indonesian? Are you blind? The only pseudoscience here is your "politically correct" motivated one.

Last edited:

PS tell me which racist group propagated this? Those skulls were preserved by racists or anthropologists/archeologists?

Are you kidding me? the educated and civil ones you speak of maybe consist of like 10% of them. The vast majority of Pakistanis in Europe are total illiterate paindoos who lack skills or basic decency. It is a cultural issue, has nothing to do with education or poverty.
Not all pajeets are CEO or Dr material ie sonny

Sorry political correctness has no place in anthropological science or any science. Which racist groups produced those skulls?

You cannot difference an Italian from an Indonesian? Are you blind? The only pseudoscience here is your "politically correct" motivated one.
Reminds me of dental matches a used to be very reliable evidence in forensics

But later research found it to be faulty and can't be used reliably
It's Inventors used it's pseudoscience for fame and fortune
Same goes for lie detectors

Watch last week tonight episode on forensic science

Not all pajeets are CEO or Dr material ie sonny

Reminds me of dental matches a used to be very reliable evidence in forensics

But later research found it to be faulty and can't be used reliably
It's Inventors used it's pseudoscience for fame and fortune
Same goes for lie detectors

Watch last week tonight episode on forensic science

False premise fallacy. If A is true then B must be true. Does not follow.

We are discussing anthropology, not faulty dentistry.

Australian aborigines do not look like Eskimos and vice versa. They are two different racial groups. Has nothing to do with Nazi doctrine or some faulty lie detector technology.

Last edited:
I hope some of you got my point. Don't extoll the virtues of narrow racial purity - which is a domain of the blockheaded and clueless.

Blockheadedness is straw-manning my arguments. Claiming the average Bangladeshi does not look Pakistani and vice versa is not claiming racial purity but anthropological fact.

Turkish people for example do not look like Kazakhs on average and vice versa. Kazakhs are mostly Mongoloid and Turks are mostly Caucasoid.

Despite the linguistic similarity between these two groups.

It's not racist to state a fact of reality. Very few Turks with Mongoloid features could pass in kazakhstan and even less so for Kazakhs to pass for locals in Turkey.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom