What's new

WATCH: Hindus shriek and yell Jai Shri Ram at Australian Cricketer during match

Warners love jai shri raam , they celebrate Diwali

1700590365282.png

So Warner has publicly tried to show his appreciation for Bharati culture, and in return, pajeets scream at him at the top of their lungs like rabid animals!
Why cutwas are worried when Warners are happy with Indian culture and hindu dharma .

So Warner has publicly tried to show his appreciation for Bharati culture, and in return, pajeets scream at him at the top of their lungs like rabid animals!
Why cutwas are worried when warner and family loves India

louts

desi hooligans

These idiotic Sanghis never learn. They did the same to Pakistani players

It was indeed poetic justice to see their dreams and hopes destroyed. Karma right?
Football m bhi kaafi dekhne ko milta hai is type ka..

not nice, but it is what it is.

also, like I said in another thread just the other day I think.. Aussie, England crowd also have a go at our guys in a similar nasty/racist way.

and famously, as did the windies crowd back in the 70s when they were kings.. players being carried out on stretchers and being yelled at... "kill him maan"

bas ki ni hai toh mat khelo, office job kro 9 - 5 type

Last edited:
also, the Windies were subject to a lot of this in England/Aus back in the day too

amazing documentary, this:

@waz

jab cricket khi pitch hui khoon se laal :sarcastic:

Last edited:
louts

desi hooligans

Football m bhi kaafi dekhne ko milta hai is type ka..

not nice, but it is what it is.

also, like I said in another thread just the other day I think.. Aussie, England crowd also have a go at our guys in a similar nasty/racist way.

and famously, as did the windies crowd back in the 70s when they were kings.. players being carried out on stretchers and being yelled at... "kill him maan"

bas ki ni hai toh mat khelo, office job kro 9 - 5 type
also, the Windies were subject to a lot of this in England/Aus back in the day too

amazing documentary, this:

@waz

jab cricket khi pitch hui khool se laal :sarcastic:
If you want to compare this with racism / aggression from decades ago, the question becomes why have Hindus decided that Jai Shri Ram is a slogan which they can use to harass the opposition. We were told for many years it's just a peaceful religious chant with no negative connotations.

If you want to compare this with racism / aggression from decades ago, the question becomes why have Hindus decided that Jai Shri Ram is a slogan which they can use to harass the opposition. We were told for many years it's just a peaceful religious chant with no negative connotations.
The racism/aggression in the world of football is not from decades ago, its still very much a thing, if a bit subdued compared to back in the wild days. Police action in the UK got it under control. Tommy Robinson (look him up) started off as a footie hooligan before he went hog wild with his anti M thing... and got thrown in a jail ward with a big population of, amazing he didn't get gashed, slashed and outright murdered. @waz @mangochutney and the UK crew here probably know the score better. Chime in, guys.

Back to India..err,sorry, Bharat ! JSR used to be a pretty benevolent sorta chant used in an entirely milquetoast fashion.

RR (Ram Ram) is still widely used as a hello, at least up north in the cow belt. It is a polite, with no aggressive connotations to it whatsoever.

Aaj ki date m, more than a mazhabi naara, politicized etc ho gya hai, somehow. I mean, I guess we know why.. the prevailing polarized climate around politics might have some to do with it ? :P

We've never really had a dharmi, or chindoo/lindu lol equivalent to an AOA chant ourselves, you see ? :D

but Musalmans bhi full fight de re and lagay hue hain aaj kal.. "say it from the barricade, lailahaillallah"

Its just the times we live in, I guess.

Ki kran fir ? .. I'll tell you, puttar k ki kar.. don't add to the noise, its plenty loud already, don't get swept out by them rip currents and eaten by the sharks of your own device.

live long and prosper 🖖

Last edited:
This is too mild harassment by Hindus. Only when they take ak 47 in their hands and attack buses of guests along with grenades, the world is going to appreciate the efforts of India by bringing every damn tournament to India.

This is too mild harassment by Hindus. Only when they take ak 47 in their hands and attack buses of guests along with grenades, the world is going to appreciate the efforts of India by bringing every damn tournament to India.
Step by step

Slowly by slowly

Aap aaram karo

Last edited:
Cricket, at the end of the day, is all about grown men swatting a little ball around with a plank of wood all day long.

Can't expect much from people who actually 'pay' real money to go to a stadium and see this sh!t for literally hours.

Yeesh.

You want 'real' sports? Look no further than ancient Romans and their venatio! Men fighting wild animals to death. Now that must have been quite a sight!

Cricket, pfft. Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom