What's new

India tops all three visa categories in the UK,ever imagine one day a person staying at Downing Street on August 15 would say Jai Shri Ram?

The Tories and by implication Rishi Sunak WILL LOSE THE NEXT ELECTION. Of that there is no doubt but this has little to do with Rishi . Who ever led the Tories were going to lose because UK is tired of the Conservatives who have ruled for over 13 years and its time for a change.
Loony Doris is cut up because according to her Rishi would not let her get a lifetime seat in the House of Lords.
We will see a Indian Labour leader around midway in the next decade.

sure funny to see so many UkPaks trying desperately to sound like brits.
everyday these wannabes have to wake up to Sunak holding their highest office
and whether Sunak is good or not so great a PM he sure seems to flaunt his Hindooness
and these poor hapless UKPaks have to lump it

and what !! they gave more visas to Indians? at this rate India is going to run out Indians and will have import PakPaks

With Rishi Sunak as British PM and with more Indians getting visa, India is surely on track to become shuppapowa. :)

There is an uproar in U.K. at the moment

MIGRANT 'CAVE-IN'

Rishi Sunak faces Tory revolt over fears he could hand India THOUSANDS of student visas in bumper trade deal​

• Published: 22:19, 31 Aug 2023
  • Updated: 22:43, 31 Aug 2023
RISHI Sunak is facing a fresh Tory migration revolt — as MPs fear he will hand India thousands of student visas in a bumper trade deal.

The two countries are on course to seal an agreement in the coming weeks, which could give the green light for thousands more arrivals — on top of the 606,000 who came last year.

Insiders fear the PM has all but agreed to cave in to Narendra Modi’s demands in exchange for slashing tariffs on UK goods and giving our service industry access to India’s lucrative markets.

Mr Sunak is due to fly to India for G20 meetings in a fortnight and hopes to seal a trade deal with the country’s prime minister ahead of UK elections next year.

But Tory Red Wall and New Conservative Group MPs are furious with another increase in migrant numbers by the back door — on top of soaring small boats crossings.

One Tory source said Suella Braverman was unhappy with the idea, saying: “We understand the Home Secretary shares our concerns but thinks this is a decision for the PM.”

MPs are threatening to force a vote in Parliament over the deal, after Boris Johnson gave MPs a say over the Aussie trade agreement last year.

Others suggested they could even go on vote strike over sky-high migration numbers — saying were sick of waiting for a strategy to bring them down.

and whether Sunak is good or not so great a PM he sure seems to flaunt his Hindooness

and what !! they gave more visas to Indians? at this rate India is going to run out Indians and will have import PakPaks

Nah man
We are born here , it’s funny to see Indians with no hope in hell laying all there hopes on a pm of U.K. only just for his ethnicity thinking things here are like the shit slum where they reside shitting on streets with no other joy except PDF .

British Pakistanis you say ?
We have Scottish leader and Scottish opposition leader
We have mayors all over the country including the capital of the world LONDON
we have police chief inspectors
We have world champion boxers
We have cricketing hero’s.

You have none . 😁

Who are all adored by their constituents and fans and were voted in by the British public .

Now come again and tell me once more what do you Indians have apart from a sitting lame duck PM who no one voted for who is vilified daily by the British public .

Now you tell me , why would Pakistanis hate an incumbent prime minister that the British public hate on mass

I’m trying to think of another Indian who is in high office , Suella yes but hated as well enmass and only put forward by the conservative racist party as coons to whitewash there racist endeavours

For a country 8 times smaller then India and with less immigrants , Pakistanis are punching way above there wait here while hopeless Indians only have an African to cheer .

😁Answers on a postcard to
BBC
P.O. Box 1536
Wood Lane
London

👍🏽

Last edited:

Its difficult not to sound like Brits when we are born in the UK and experienced.

Sunak was never elected - he fell into place with the scandals and an all time low in the ratings where no one in their right mind wanted to take the poison chalice.
I have no issues of his religion or background - what i do have an issue with is his "back handers" assisting his wifes business interests ( google to educate yourself ) and his alarming free visas for "students" for indians that can hardly speak the language and that shit in the streets of London because thats what they are used to.
Any half educated or citizen with Indian roots - i have no issue - its those that use spears and bones through their noses that are creating ethnic disharmony and begging on the streets of London - working for half the minimum pay.
I am (along with most sane people) in the UK are disturbed to see the influx and in the last 3 months its becoming to strain an economy thats already stretched to breaking point.
I run a company desperately short of staff and am advertising on Indeed for staff. Have 6 vacancies - this morning have had 367 applicants - of which 345 are Indians that can hardly speak the language and arent qualified in our field. Wasting my time - just CVs full of "yes please" and "yes sir please". Really annoying.......

Sunak will go down in history as the twat that took over a shit situation and made it worse (if that was ever possible). He will be the man in charge that took the tories to the brink of extinction. Dont care of his "Hindooness" - I care about his lack of real life knowledge and his blatant stupid flawed policies and stupidity.......

Its difficult not to sound like Brits when we are born in the UK and experienced.

Sunak was never elected - he fell into place with the scandals and an all time low in the ratings where no one in their right mind wanted to take the poison chalice.
I have no issues of his religion or background - what i do have an issue with is his "back handers" assisting his wifes business interests ( google to educate yourself ) and his alarming free visas for "students" for indians that can hardly speak the language and that shit in the streets of London because thats what they are used to.
Any half educated or citizen with Indian roots - i have no issue - its those that use spears and bones through their noses that are creating ethnic disharmony and begging on the streets of London - working for half the minimum pay.
I am (along with most sane people) in the UK are disturbed to see the influx and in the last 3 months its becoming to strain an economy thats already stretched to breaking point.
I run a company desperately short of staff and am advertising on Indeed for staff. Have 6 vacancies - this morning have had 367 applicants - of which 345 are Indians that can hardly speak the language and arent qualified in our field. Wasting my time - just CVs full of "yes please" and "yes sir please". Really annoying.......

Sunak will go down in history as the twat that took over a shit situation and made it worse (if that was ever possible). He will be the man in charge that took the tories to the brink of extinction. Dont care of his "Hindooness" - I care about his lack of real life knowledge and his blatant stupid flawed policies and stupidity.......
good try. no you couldn't.

With Rishi Sunak as British PM and with more Indians getting visa, India is surely on track to become shuppapowa. :)

UK and Europe should take strict action against illiterate terrorists coming from third world countries, these terrorists are making UK a terrorists third world country they are coming from .

1700590788136.png

UK and Europe should take strict action against illiterate terrorists coming from third world countries, these terrorists are making UK a terrorists third world country they are coming from .

View attachment 1030839
they are criminals not terrorist, did they plant a bomb in modi s a ss.

All criminals all terrorists ,
All criminals from third world countries should be deported to the third world country they come from .

Listen dogshit

Look at the title and look at the manure you are posting. If I start googling I too can put posts
Up where your countrymen have been having sexual intercourse with cows - stealing murdering and raping etc - so don’t get cute little dark Indian.
Either say something on topic or shut your fingers up.

Listen dogshit

Look at the title and look at the manure you are posting. If I start googling I too can put posts
Up where your countrymen have been having sexual intercourse with cows - stealing murdering and raping etc - so don’t get cute little dark Indian.
Either say something on topic or shut your fingers up.
All those terrorists are coming from third world countries , even after living in such good civilised countries they do not rise above their shit hole culture and country they are coming from . That is why i advocate banning them .
This is solution
Only educated secular should be allowed
UK and Europe and US should take strict action against illiterate terrorists coming from third world countries, these terrorists are making Europe a terrorists third world country they are coming from .

1700630326632.png

Last edited:
You are right. We have nothing to show except a PM. How sad.
I take it your not from great Britain
One should take a sneak peak at voting gallup polls to see he's popularity in this country

An unelected PM

One year on, perhaps the most unelected Prime Minister in history, may already rank as one of the worst. As his rapidly diminishing group of friends don paper hats, blow up balloons and grab last minute cards from the corner-shop to celebrate this most ignominious anniversary

Back
Top Bottom