Votes: 7 30.4%
  • April 2024 after Six months of Financial Emergency Declaration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October 2024 after six months of Additional Security Emergency Declaration

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Present Set Up to continue indefinetely/Marshall Law

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Ho skta he Allah Ta'ala Imran khan ko kal utha le.
Pyaray bhai I don't wish ill for IK, he has been my hero most of my life. Nevertheless, I never agreed with his political acumen, would have loved it if IK had working relations with all shades of our society for the sake of the country.
kal hi elections ho skte hn.
Regarding the election date anything is possible in Pakistan from one month to one year.

Pyaray bhai I don't wish ill for IK, he has been my hero most of my life. Nevertheless, I never agreed with his political acumen, would have loved it if IK had working relations with all shades of our society for the sake of the country.

Regarding the election date anything is possible in Pakistan from one month to one year.
No, I didn't say you wished that. Just that that's the calculus of the people in charge.

Regarding the bold part, like it or not, he represents all shades of society. He's become larger than life. Don't take my word for it. Have elections.

he represents all shades of society.
Maybe but not 100% of us.
Have elections.
He will win by a big majority as many are fed up with the performance of the present regime.

My minuscule experience in politics suggests that the popularity of a political leader always has a very short shelf life. It is mostly dependent on regional and economic issues.

No one is perfect but if IK wants to govern Pakistan in the future he needs to sit down with everyone to prevent future instability.

Maybe but not 100% of us.
Of course. Even Quaid-e-Azam RA didn't have 100% approval ratings. I meant to say he represents the overwhelming majority of Pakistan rn.

He will win by a big majority as many are fed up with the performance of the present regime.
Performance is not the only complaint people have. It would be wise to be mindful of that.

My minuscule experience in politics suggests that the popularity of a political leader always has a very short shelf life. It is mostly dependent on regional and economic issues.
Sure. There's no guarantee he'll always be as popular (if he's allowed to live), but you can be pretty sure the fate of PDM is more or less sealed. The vaccum after him will be filled by more volatile and radical actors.

No one is perfect but if IK wants to govern Pakistan in the future he needs to sit down with everyone to prevent future instability.
This is what I genuinely don't get. Sit with who? PDM need to show they represent a significant minority of people. Would you sit down with anyone claiming to be important? The only reason IK has been remotely amenable to the idea of dialogue is because of company bahadur (and Faez Esa in near future) creating obstacles for elections. No other reason. If he knew the PDM would be forced to conduct elections and company wouldn't back their unconstitutional adventures, he would just sit and home comfortably and wait till assembly tenures ended.

I think with IK and top PTI leadership in jail, all they want is ban PTI on terrorism charges and go for election. IK / top PTI leadership will be in jail, there will be no PTI to contest the elections.

Level Playing Field :hitwall:

PDM need to show they represent a significant minority of people.
In the last elections of 2018 they had combined votes of 70% then. Agree things are pretty different know.

A few months before the 2018 elections PMLN had 60% support as soon as their leader got removed it halved. And when he was imprisoned it reduced further. People always vote for the horse they sense will come to power to alleviate their issues.

There are a lot of theories circulating in Islamabad and the social media. But there are a few things that are certain.

1) No form of election will be held on May 14th no matter what the SC says.

2)Both the Govt and PTI are playing with each other and a settlement among them seems remote at the moment.

3)Govt needs more time to soothe the enraged public as its current dismal performance will land it in an electoral defeat.

4)PTI wants to wrap it up much before September as it may not find a soft corner in the judiciary later.

5)PTI will still be the largest group if elections are held in October 2023 but may find many obstacles to form a Govt.

The Govt circles believe by September CJP Bandial and President Alvi will retire and they can play with the emergency tools to extend their tenure.

Whatever the case this never-ending GAMES OF THRONE has given no benefit to the public. In Pakistan, anything can happen at any time in the end it may be a third party reaping the FRUITS of power as per their grand strategy!
2024 October or sooner if IK is banned

Establishment is creating new party minus Imran Khan ... leadership .. Shah Mehmood Qureashi ( his forefather for sale to British 1857 mutiny). Pervaiz Elahi ( Establishment tout), Pervaiz Khattak ( for sale all year).
Establishment and PDM/PMLN doing their best to destroy PTI. Traveling in Europe and North America, meet so many settled businessmen who came in 70s and they all point finger at our establishment and we used to argue and tell them no ..time has changed , they are changed they want to get rid of corrupt leadership who are ruining Pakistan .....................but their argument was right ...nothing has change ...same old mindset....

On 14th May or 15th May the SC has to make many decisions.
Elections date
Who will be slapped with Contempt of Court
Present PDM government and caretakers government to be removed and replaced by a Administrative set up to oversee the Elections not later than June.

منظور وسان کی عمران خان اور انتخابات سے متعلق پیشگوئی​

1225411_8843587_man_updates.jpg

پیپلز پارٹی کے سینئر رہنما منظور وسان نے عمران خان اور عام انتخابات سے متعلق پیشگوئی کردی۔

منظور وسان نے کہا ہے کہ رواں ماہ کا آخری ہفتہ بڑا خطرناک نظر آ رہا ہے جس میں بہت کچھ ہونے والا ہے، عمران خان کا بظاہر کھیل ختم ہوتا جا رہا ہے۔

پیپلز پارٹی کے رہنما نے کہا ہے کہ پی ڈی ایم کا ارادہ تھا کہ حکومت اپنی مدت پوری کر کے 8 اکتوبر کو الیکشن کرائے، اب ملک کے حالات ایسے ہیں کہ رواں سال الیکشن ہوتے نظر نہیں آ رہے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ہو سکتا ہے کہ آئین میں ترمیم کر کے الیکشن مزید ایک سال کے لیے آگے بڑھائے جائیں اور ہو سکتا ہے کہ ملک میں کولیشن حکومت بنے۔

منظور وسان نے کہا ہے کہ سیاستدانوں کو تحمل اور تدبر کے ساتھ سوچ سمجھ کر فیصلے لینے چاہییں، عمران خان کے پاس وقت تھا مگر انہوں نے وہ بھی ضائع کردیا۔

پیپلز پارٹی کے رہنما کا کہنا ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی اب پہلے جیسی پارٹی نہیں رہے گی اور الیکشن میں بھی چند لوگ ہی کھڑے ہوں گے۔

منظور وسان کی عمران خان اور انتخابات سے متعلق پیشگوئی​

1225411_8843587_man_updates.jpg

پیپلز پارٹی کے سینئر رہنما منظور وسان نے عمران خان اور عام انتخابات سے متعلق پیشگوئی کردی۔

منظور وسان نے کہا ہے کہ رواں ماہ کا آخری ہفتہ بڑا خطرناک نظر آ رہا ہے جس میں بہت کچھ ہونے والا ہے، عمران خان کا بظاہر کھیل ختم ہوتا جا رہا ہے۔

پیپلز پارٹی کے رہنما نے کہا ہے کہ پی ڈی ایم کا ارادہ تھا کہ حکومت اپنی مدت پوری کر کے 8 اکتوبر کو الیکشن کرائے، اب ملک کے حالات ایسے ہیں کہ رواں سال الیکشن ہوتے نظر نہیں آ رہے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ہو سکتا ہے کہ آئین میں ترمیم کر کے الیکشن مزید ایک سال کے لیے آگے بڑھائے جائیں اور ہو سکتا ہے کہ ملک میں کولیشن حکومت بنے۔

منظور وسان نے کہا ہے کہ سیاستدانوں کو تحمل اور تدبر کے ساتھ سوچ سمجھ کر فیصلے لینے چاہییں، عمران خان کے پاس وقت تھا مگر انہوں نے وہ بھی ضائع کردیا۔

پیپلز پارٹی کے رہنما کا کہنا ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی اب پہلے جیسی پارٹی نہیں رہے گی اور الیکشن میں بھی چند لوگ ہی کھڑے ہوں گے۔
Paris wali kashti

maxresdefault.jpg

Elections will be held as soon as one of two people transition to the afterlife. Imran Khan or Asim Munir Whiskey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom