What's new

Arabs Revolt against Hindu Fascism.

We need to organize mass social media campaign against these Hindus. Target Big Muslim countries like Turkey, KSA, UAE, Syria, Iran, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iraq, Bangladesh etc. Translate the videos in their native languages and use social media and watsapp to spread it among Muslims. You will see the results
Yup it is the language barrier that keep Indian terrorism against world Muslim hidden. Due to similarity between modern urdu and hindi , Pakistanis can translate millions of hate videos and speeches coming from India against world Muslims.

Indians only solution, when caught hands deep in a cesspool of s h i t ---- "Pakistani's did it, they made us do it, they are responsible, they are making us look bad, *sulk, sulk* :cry:"

Its also a shame that some Arab member on this forum have fallen for the delusion that this is an Indo-Pak matter, when predominantly it's all about the deep rooted hatred of Islam that has perpetually thrived in India's dominant Hindu society. Credit to Modi for inspiring his Hindu mob of a nation to show it's true colours to the Arab world, but let there be no qualms that their Islamophobia is Pakistan related.

I do not believe such thing, you feel to see purpose of my post. It's directed at same group of abusers who look to demonize Arabs on every thread. You need to understand context before you decipher situation.

Turkey tried but Pakistan chose Arab money, did not attend the summit in Kuala Lumpur. We did our best. We already support Pakistan militarily. I wish Pakistan a good luck with all those Twitter support from GCC.

That's fine but its only just diplomatic statements at end of the day Kashmir has been occupied for 7 decades already
Erdogan gives speeches, if he was to face the US militarily then consider Turkey flattened. The forum heroes should stfu already

Other then that he pursues adventures in Arab countries which the US destroyed.
Of course he does being a politician and leader of up and coming regional power gotta prop ultra nationalists and regional hegemony

GCC and Egypt do not claim to be Ummah leaders, they do not play the emotional game of giving populistic speeches spanning outside of their borders and they are not enemies to the US.

Turkey is not an enemy to the US, but takes an approach of pretending to be so to influence the gullible masses. A few light sanctions because of Brunson and he was suddenly released. Imagine actual hostility, you know what would happen.

Yes indeed we're not convinced of all that.

Of course they are how them large NATO bases

I do not believe such thing, you feel to see purpose of my post. It's directed at same group of abusers who look to demonize Arabs on every thread. You need to understand context before you decipher situation.
I understood the context crystal clear, it was uncalled for and not related to the topic being discussed. There is time and space for everything and now is not the time to be complaining about mutual grievances.

I understood the context crystal clear, it was uncalled for and not related to the topic being discussed. There is time and space for everything and now is not the time to be complaining about mutual grievances.

Actually now is the time for us to end hypocrisy and encourage Muslims to be more truthful and honest with themselves. How long do you guys want us to wait for change? 20 years ? 50? 100 more years?

Actually now is the time for us to end hypocrisy and encourage Muslims to be more truthful and honest with themselves. How long do you guys want us to wait for change? 20 years ? 50? 100 more years?
A wise notion, but the solution isn't in pointing fingers. If Islam's honour doesn't bind them, nothing will.

That's fine but its only just diplomatic statements at end of the day Kashmir has been occupied for 7 decades already
You can not underestimate Turkish support like that, as Turkish Republic is no kingdom or emirate, I declare my contribution haram to you, you only.

A wise notion, but the solution isn't in pointing fingers. If Islam's honour doesn't bind them, nothing will.

With all due respect I was not engaging in act of pointing fingers. I'm just shattering the delusional reality some people live in. I am in a favor of an Ummah of sincere worshippers. I don't care for need to be the strongest.

With all due respect I was not engaging in act of pointing fingers. I'm just shattering the delusional reality some people live in. I am in a favor of an Ummah of sincere worshippers. I don't care for need to be the strongest.

Exactly Iran,Turkey,KSA/GCC should first stop treating the Muslim world as a chessboard first then talk about the "ummah"

Sighh i'm going to be honest, i'm bored with all these Arab vs Indian Hindu threads on PDF, just make one and call it a day.

For those two members lowkey trolling above, you guys should take a chill pill and stop because this "Ummah will help us" thing is ending within due time, Pakistanis do not expect either of your countries to cut ties with India or pull a massive diplomatic stunt over it. We're merely spectators to whats happening around us. Ummah isn't functional atm so every Muslim country should fend for itself, us included. Morals and politics does not go hand in hand, if they did then by now Kashmir and Palestine would've been liberated etc etc

Sighh i'm going to be honest, i'm bored with all these Arab vs Indian Hindu threads on PDF, just make one and call it a day.

For those two members lowkey trolling above, you guys should take a chill pill and stop because this "Ummah will help us" thing is ending within due time, Pakistanis do not expect either of your countries to cut ties with India or pull a massive diplomatic stunt over it. We're merely spectators to whats happening around us. Ummah isn't functional atm so every Muslim country should fend for itself, us included. Morals and politics does not go hand in hand, if they did then by now Kashmir and Palestine would've been liberated etc etc

We are not trolls, the troll is the Turkish guy who is trying to mock us on every thread with insulting and demeaning comments. He couldn't spare this thread either. I am responding to him.

And I am addressing a loud and large minority on this forum of Pakistanis , Turks and Iranians. Majority of Pakistanis are not that way and are good people. Btw I'm not interest driven person and believe ethics and politics can go hand in hand. But it takes some unselfish and sincere worshippers for that.

We are not trolls, the troll is the Turkish guy who is trying to mock us on every thread with insulting and demeaning comments. He couldn't spare this thread either. I am responding to him.

And I am addressing a loud and large minority on this forum of Pakistanis , Turks and Iranians. Majority of Pakistanis are not that way and are good people. Btw I'm not interest driven person and believe ethics and politics can go hand in hand. But it takes some unselfish and sincere worshippers for that.

As long as Turkophila,Iranophilla and Arabophila exists on their forum you going have folks with rose tinted glasses

Maybe you forgot your glasses because he says only Hindu extremists will be reported. If you’re civilized enough there’s no need to worry.

Extremist Muslims are way too civilised in europe. Guess what? So the whole point of civilised or not falls flat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom