What's new

Arabs Revolt against Hindu Fascism.

if 27 Feb episode has escalated and then this Corona hitting economy, I bet Gulf had bought indians stocks exchange shares very cheap.. like FB bought 9.99% share of reliance group. So overall, if gulf can pin down India, then persuade them about some reforms besides PA putting pressure.. Then buying indian companies etc will give them leverage. Like Yes bank share was sold at 25 Rs per share from 300 Rs in one year.
So if Gulf has decided to play India then put them under the thumb and support Pakistan.
After Waterloo battle UK stock market was crashed and bought by some influential groups at very cheap rates.
What SHIT.. day dreaming.. u people dont know abt geopolitics..

We are not trolls, the troll is the Turkish guy who is trying to mock us on every thread with insulting and demeaning comments. He couldn't spare this thread either. I am responding to him.

And I am addressing a loud and large minority on this forum of Pakistanis , Turks and Iranians. Majority of Pakistanis are not that way and are good people. Btw I'm not interest driven person and believe ethics and politics can go hand in hand. But it takes some unselfish and sincere worshippers for that.

Well i can appreciate that. I really wish that was possible but it is nearly impossible to win at politics from a largely moralistic perspective in this era. But i respect your opinion.

He suggested creating a thread on PDF to enable all world leaders who rely on posts and comments by members of PDF to shape their policies to take note of those nasty and pesky Indians

Yes, I saw Xi, Trump, Angela etc were looking at PDF this morning, while having their tea and shaping the world with your suggestions. What a sight that was!!

Ooops Indians deported: somebody help him, poor anti-Muslim and anti Pakistan living in UAE:

EWIdOQmXQAEND0d

Why they need Arabs they have Holy Islamic Turkey and Iran to cut ties with India and boycott them.

No one wants/expects Arabs to boycott India.

Arab countries being India's major source of remittances, however, do enjoy a certain leverage over India that other countries (like Turkey, Iran etc.) don't, and they can use their influence to reduce the state sponsored persecution of Muslims in Modi's India.

A few tweets by some influential Arabs and the Modi government is already on the back foot

I don't see any revolt from public of Qatar, Oman & Iran!
Do they not care, what Indian has been doing with Indian Muslims ever since 27th February!!!!

I don't see any at all, in any part of GCC lol

Expulsions of Indians on anti Islam remarks were a norm, all the times. Nothing new here.
However India was able to oppress Indian Muslims and hide the crime.
Now due to reach of social media, Indian crimes against Indian Muslims are leaking out of wider world.

if 27 Feb episode has escalated and then this Corona hitting economy, I bet Gulf had bought indians stocks exchange shares very cheap.. like FB bought 9.99% share of reliance group. So overall, if gulf can pin down India, then persuade them about some reforms besides PA putting pressure.. Then buying indian companies etc will give them leverage. Like Yes bank share was sold at 25 Rs per share from 300 Rs in one year.
So if Gulf has decided to play India then put them under the thumb and support Pakistan.
After Waterloo battle UK stock market was crashed and bought by some influential groups at very cheap rates.

@MastanKhan

Back
Top Bottom