What's new

If Pakistan were to Vanish tomorrow how would it be ranked among the muslim empires of this region and middle east?

Agree. Most importantly it has not exported terrorism into India. Had that happened, the gloves would have come off.
But doesn't massive Bangladeshi illegal immigration count as terrorism? Indian PDF members say Bangladeshis are swarming all over India.

But doesn't massive Bangladeshi illegal immigration count as terrorism? Indian PDF members say Bangladeshis are swarming all over India.

Bro they are literally Indians. I kid you not.

We have literally grown up with them around us without realising.

Good, bad, ugly, jo hona hai woh hoga.

Let us get one thing straight. Muslims suck at building nations.

We will need to come in and set the house back in order.

Give examples apart from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I can list successful Muslim countries.

Turkey

Your favourite, Iran

Azerbaijan

My "favourite" Iran has only gone downhill after becoming Muslim.

Azerbaijan is baby Iran. In fact for us it is the Land of Fire. Again, Muslim.

You think Turkey is prosperous and doing great? A lot of my juniors just came back from there. Lots of hugging and kissing and promises of eternal brotherhood from this young generation onward. We will see. We did our ancestral and civilizational duty.

Pakistan? Afghanistan? Bangladesh?

They were NEVER good at building empires on their own. Only on the backs of the populations they invaded and looted. And destroyed.

And now they destroy themselves. Coz everyone else has grown big teeth. It is the nature of the beast.

My "favourite" Iran has only gone downhill after becoming Muslim.

Azerbaijan is baby Iran. In fact for us it is the Land of Fire. Again, Muslim.

You think Turkey is prosperous and doing great? A lot of my juniors just came back from there. Lots of hugging and kissing and promises of eternal brotherhood from this young generation onward. We will see. We did our ancestral and civilizational duty.

Pakistan? Afghanistan? Bangladesh?

They were NEVER good at building empires on their own. Only on the backs of the populations they invaded and looted. And destroyed.

And now they destroy themselves. Coz everyone else has grown big teeth. It is the nature of the beast.

And hinduism has done nothing but act as a perfect tool for every single invader to run through the Sub continent and violate almost every single hindu empire that has been there.

And as for weak muslim countries, what about countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait. Even Iran can be described as doing quite well. Stop painting everything with the same brush

And hinduism has done nothing but act as a perfect tool for every single invader to run through the Sub continent and violate almost every single hindu empire that has been there.

And as for weak muslim countries, what about countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait. Even Iran can be described as doing quite well. Stop painting everything with the same brush

Iran is the ONLY Muslim nation that has a war fighting economy.

Let that sink into your head.

THE ONLY MUSLIM NATION THAT CAN FIGHT A WAR ON ITS OWN.

Isn't that pretty pathetic for a population of 2 billion and 50+ nations?

Kahe ka itna garoor bhai?

Hosh mein aao miya. Tumhara daud khatam.

Iran is the ONLY Muslim nation that has a war fighting economy.

Let that sink into your head.

THE ONLY MUSLIM NATION THAT CAN FIGHT A WAR ON ITS OWN.

And?
It's not like India has been without help in any war. For this reason, no Hindu country has a war fighting economy either

That gives the muslims a point above the Hindus in this aspect.

And?
It's not like India has been without help in any war. For this reason, no Hindu country has a war fighting economy either

That gives the muslims a point above the Hindus in this aspect.

Well, the Hindus are with one nation the 5th most prosperous, and de facto Security Council globally.

I'd say they have you Muslims tied up and beat quite nicely.

Well, the Hindus are with one nation the 5th most prosperous, and de facto Security Council globally.

I'd say they have you Muslims tied up and beat quite nicely.

By breeding 1 billion malnourished gangus, you claim to have a prosperous nation?
Having such a massive work force and no middle class whatsoever makes your country nothing but a communal poverty hole.

If you really want to compare a country on the same level as India proportionally, take a look at Indonesia. A muslim country with a secular constitution

And your beloved bharat isn't doing that well, to be fair.

Almost every single muslim country has a higher gdp per head than India.
Seems like the muslims do have a better quality of life overall, so I wouldn't call the half naked, Malnourished Indians the successful ones

By breeding 1 billion malnourished gangus, you claim to have a prosperous nation?
Having such a massive work force and no middle class whatsoever makes your country nothing but a communal poverty hole.

If you really want to compare a country on the same level as India proportionally, take a look at Indonesia. A muslim country with a secular constitution

And your beloved bharat isn't doing that well, to be fair.

Almost every single muslim country has a higher gdp per head than India.
Seems like the muslims do have a better quality of life overall, so I wouldn't call the half naked, Malnourished Indians the successful ones

India has a middle class that is big enough to be in the top 5 nations of the world population wise.

I'd urge you to revisit your argument.

India, a mostly Hindu nation of over a billion souls hence one of the largest country on map both area and population wise.... Yet it often seeks security from a minute state like Israel.
Pakistan is not going anywhere.
Remember even during the last skirmish between India/Pakistan, it were Indians went crying to America, did Pakistan give two monkeys or went complaining to say Russia or France.

Apney bazoo per bharosa hona chaye.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom