What's new

If Pakistan were to Vanish tomorrow how would it be ranked among the muslim empires of this region and middle east?

India, a mostly Hindu nation of over a billion souls hence one of the largest country on map both area and population wise.... Yet it often seeks security from a minute state like Israel.
Pakistan is not going anywhere.
Remember even during the last skirmish between India/Pakistan, it were Indians went crying to America, did Pakistan give two monkeys or went complaining to say Russia or France.

Windy, Pakistan's downfall started the day you @waz and @Irfan Baloch sided with the hated Brits.

Windy, Pakistan's downfall started the day you @waz and @Irfan Baloch sided with the hated Brits.

You know what?
I'm done with this argument and you.

I used to take you seriously and even regarded you highly amongst even the pakistani members of this forum

Now you do nothing but post baseless speculations fuelled by a narrow tunnel vision because of your propaganda consumption.

How cute, Indians who escape India are considered an asset for sending revenue back, at least me and Irfan didn't take the scenic Mexican border route that's is now popular with Indians.

You know what?

I used to take you seriously and even regarded you highly amongst even the pakistani members of this forum

Now you do nothing but post baseless speculations fuelled by a narrow tunnel vision because of your propaganda consumption.
He's making up for the lost time after his forced vacation.

You know what?

I used to take you seriously and even respected you.

You have not presented anything to change my view or reconsider my argument.

Instead, you started putting juvenile laffing smilies to my pretty erudite posts, the first sign that a guy has no counter.

What would you have me do different to regain your respect? It is not a rhetorical question. As I grow older, I realise the chances I am engaging someone probably close to the ages of my own kids goes up dramatically.

Instead, you started putting juvenile laffing smilies to my pretty erudite posts, the first sign that a guy has no counter.

What would you have me do different to regain your respect? It is not a rhetorical question. As I grow older, I realise the chances I am engaging someone probably close to the ages of my own kids goes up dramatically.

Well, you stated that the army will turn on the people to protect their own empire.
I disagree, because the speculation that the army does not care for its own people is one that is entirely baseless and rooted on the material that you have been shown by Indian media.

I still don't quite understand what you are trying to say.
Are you suggesting a revolution? If so, with what purpose?
Are you suggesting a division along ethnic lines? If so, with what large scale trigger and provincial leaders?

I do feel that you are quite tired throughout your posts.
Normally you had some better structured arguments than just these.
Maybe take some rest, although it is weird to be so tired just after a long ban

Maybe you are angry, idk

Well, you stated that the army will turn on the people to protect their own empire.
I disagree, because the speculation that the army does not care for its own people is one that is entirely baseless and rooted on the material that you have been shown by Indian media.

I still don't quite understand what you are trying to say.
Are you suggesting a revolution? If so, with what purpose?
Are you suggesting a division along ethnic lines? If so, with what large scale trigger and provincial leaders?

I do feel that you are quite tired throughout your posts.
Normally you had some better structured arguments than just these.
Maybe take some rest, although it is weird to be so tired just after a long ban

Maybe you are angry, idk

Well, the Pakistani establishment is boiling the Pakistani population on slow boil, just as the Indian establishment is boiling the Pakistani establishment on slow boil.

The game now is which frog is going to jump out of the water in time before getting cooked.

My money is on the Pakistani population, for the reasons I have already mentioned (deranged mothers of starving thirsty kids etc.).

You on the other hand believe the current status quo will be deftly manipulated and controlled JUST short of jump out point.

I guess that is the base nichod of our exchange. You're right. We can choose to disengage now, and perhaps revisit this at a later point in time.

The waters will keep boiling meanwhile, and both frogs are here and present, for now.

If Pakistan were to vanish, only people who would care are expats..
Local don’t care as long as they have food on the table..
Muslim countries would not care, if anything relieved no more Pak coming with begging bowls.. chinese wouldn’t care, they seen how much of a snake the country is, they invested billions and with a single telephone call it switches over to US.

My "favourite" Iran has only gone downhill after becoming Muslim.

Azerbaijan is baby Iran. In fact for us it is the Land of Fire. Again, Muslim.

You think Turkey is prosperous and doing great? A lot of my juniors just came back from there. Lots of hugging and kissing and promises of eternal brotherhood from this young generation onward. We will see. We did our ancestral and civilizational duty.

Pakistan? Afghanistan? Bangladesh?

They were NEVER good at building empires on their own. Only on the backs of the populations they invaded and looted. And destroyed.

And now they destroy themselves. Coz everyone else has grown big teeth. It is the nature of the beast.

@Skull and Bones @-=virus=- @Skimming

6 years my junior.

IMG-20230210-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20230210-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20230210-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20230210-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20230210-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20230210-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20230210-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20230210-WA0011.jpg

My "favourite" Iran has only gone downhill after becoming Muslim.

Azerbaijan is baby Iran. In fact for us it is the Land of Fire. Again, Muslim.

You think Turkey is prosperous and doing great? A lot of my juniors just came back from there. Lots of hugging and kissing and promises of eternal brotherhood from this young generation onward. We will see. We did our ancestral and civilizational duty.

Pakistan? Afghanistan? Bangladesh?

They were NEVER good at building empires on their own. Only on the backs of the populations they invaded and looted. And destroyed.

And now they destroy themselves. Coz everyone else has grown big teeth. It is the nature of the beast.
In the list of muslim countries who succeed in building nations, I forgot to mention Indonesia after turkey, iran and azerbaijan.

@Indos

In the list of muslim countries who succeed in building nations, I forgot to mention Indonesia after turkey, iran and azerbaijan.

@Indos

Thanks

Anyway, many Muslim countries are good at building their nations, you can look on my OIC thread to see their cities.

The main problem of Muslim countries are in their governing system. Most of them still use Authoritarian or half Democracy system. I would say at this matter, Indonesia and Malaysia are doing good where Indonesia apply Presidential system and the nation is a Republic while Malaysia uses parliamentary system despite Malaysia is not Republic but rather Kingdom-ship where their King still has strong power.

Many Muslim countries are still not good in applying tolerance among their political powers, this lead to what we are seeing Today where their government system in majority are Authoritarian or Semi-Authoritarian/Semi-Democracy.

If we want to build strong nation, IMO we should pay more attention to this matter

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom