What's new

India test-fires nuclear-capable missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for leaving a post in plain text without any highlights, underlines and colors. I should have known better than expecting you to simply read and comprehend.

Let’s give it another try, but this time with highlights, underlines and colors. Read my comment again, it says, “GOI decided to induct 124 Arjuns in 1997. Please take a note it’s the same year in which IA was still insisting… that the performance was below the acceptable standards… Anyone with commonsense will tell you that inducting Arjuns at the same time IA was screaming it’s “performance was [still] below the acceptable standards” tantamount to shoving down IA’s throat.”

Perhaps I should explain what induct means. It means the type enters active service in the armed forces. The Arjun did not enter service in 1997 or 1998 or even 2005. Despite what the GOI said. The statement was shoved down the IA's throats not the tank itself. Reason was poor performance of the tank. It entered service in 2006 because the tank cleared all trials and the army was pleased with its performance.
Hope that's clear.

And for some reason, mortals like me thought with the phenomenal economical growth
Why thank you. The Indian economy did grow at 9.2% the first half of this financial year.
Is the price tag of mere $5.2 million per copy too much
The price tag is $4 million.
Don’t IA deserve the best humanity has seen/Arjun, especially when $5.2 million is like pocket change for the Indians?
I guess the PA will be retiring all T-80UDs now that they have the option of going for the Al-Khalid.

The super/wonder planes that are the pinnacle of modern aviation, maybe just maybe its because of the PRICE.

OR... Maybe just maybe:
1. they have a cheaper and equally super/wonder alternative plane in the shape of JSF.
2. the threat they were supposed to counter doesn’t exist anymore.
:coffee:

Zraver and most online experts conclude that Arjun is a good tank,esp in the sub continent.

The mighty Zraver and forum geeks have spoken. How dare IA declared Arjun’s performance below the acceptable standards?:rofl: :lol1:

O... please do tell us about American politics. :rofl:

who controls the house now, they care about their country whats wrong with that, they wont care two hoots if people in iraq dies, if thats where u r gettin at.

Adu

The mighty Zraver and forum geeks have spoken. How dare IA declared Arjun’s performance below the acceptable standards?:rofl: :lol1:

Well in most people eyes, he passes of as more preceptive than you, maybe you should stop sarcasm and one sided arguements, People may actually accpet your points, if at there are any. Arjun is pretty good, it had a huge amount of probs, which has been addressed hence Arjun Mark 2.

Dude I believe Zraver actually USED a modern tank for several years. Hence I will take his experience over yours.

I think you have made your point and are now just going over old ground......

Guys is it required to feed this troll?
its more than obvious hes trolling and going around circles.
For those who dont like him simply ignore him.

Guys is it required to feed this troll?
its more than obvious hes trolling and going around circles.
For those who dont like him simply ignore him.

I like him :P

Well in most people eyes, he passes of as more preceptive than you,

In case you didn’t realize, IA = Indian Army and NOT I?:rofl:

How about I let you and Keysersoze decide whether Zraver or IA is competent authority?:lol:

Dude I believe Zraver actually USED a modern tank for several years. Hence I will take his experience over yours.

Dude...

1. in case you didn’t realize, IA = Indian Army and NOT I?:lol:
2. you have absolutely no clue about my experience. :coffee:

How about I let you and Adu decide whether Zraver or IA is competent authority?:rofl:

In case you didn’t realize, IA = Indian Army and NOT I?:rofl:

How about I let you and Keysersoze decide whether Zraver or IA is competent authority?:lol:

I make my peace with you dude, Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom