What's new

Iran now familiar with all codes of US MQ-4 drone: IRGC

Indeed it ain't polite to use such a term "TORKE KHAR" but as far as I know first time that such a term was used was in Ottoman court ..

It has nothing to do with polite or not polite! Such absurd name calling was created for one purpose and that's to Divide and Conquer!

Just think, how would one go about creating divisions among ppl of a nation or a region??

Just look at Asia as a continent the vast majority of the world population including the vast majority of the world economy is actually in Asia but unfortunately the West and the Europeans have managed to get us all at odds with and fighting each other!
North Korea vs South Korea! India vs Pakistan! Iranians vs Arabs! Shia vs Sunni Chinese vs Japanese! While they all sit back and reap the benefits by selling us all their junk!

It has nothing to do with polite or not polite! Such absurd name calling was created for one purpose and that's to Divide and Conquer!

Just think, how would one go about creating divisions among ppl of a nation or a region??

Just look at Asia as a continent the vast majority of the world population including the vast majority of the world economy is actually in Asia but unfortunately the West and the Europeans have managed to get us all at odds with and fighting each other!
North Korea vs South Korea! India vs Pakistan! Iranians vs Arabs! Shia vs Sunni Chinese vs Japanese! While they all sit back and reap the benefits by selling us all their junk!
Just wanted to point out the term was initially introduced & used in the Ottoman empire and spread from there ... it's somewhat 50/50 they just exploit our stupidity otherwise Persian vs Arabs /Shia vs Sunni as an example dated 1400 years ago a time that West was not relevant ...

Just wanted to point out the term was initially introduced & used in the Ottoman empire and spread from there ... it's somewhat 50/50 they just exploit our stupidity otherwise Persian vs Arabs /Shia vs Sunni as an example dated 1400 years ago a time that West was not relevant ...

Yea but keeping a 1400 year old grudge going is! It's not like the Europeans have never gone to war with each other but at the end of the day they are smart enough not to allow that to turn into absurd jokes and name calling!

Indeed it ain't polite to use such a term "TORKE KHAR" but as far as I know first time that such a term was used was in Ottoman court ..
so what ???? any racist dumb that have this stupidity level that repeat this terms is a pure donkey.

so?? what's the reason to saying: ottomans used to call turks donkey??
the reason is ottoman emperors married so much with European that they were more European than Turks , and considered anatholians far lesser than themselves.

the reason is ottoman emperors married so much with European that they were more European than Turks , and considered anatholians far lesser than themselves.
i do not give a shit about ottomans, there is no ottoman today. so if it's a justification to insult Turks to somehow make them ashamed of what race they belong i have to say i'm happily a TURK and i am not ashamed of shit people throw at me.

i do not give a shit about ottomans, there is no ottoman today. so if it's a justification to insult Turks to somehow make them ashamed of what race they belong i have to say i'm happily a TURK and i am not ashamed of shit people throw at me.
All arabs,turks and pakistanis keep cussing Iranian for no reason.but when it comes to us it shows that we are fascist

All arabs,turks and pakistanis keep cussing Iranian for no reason.but when it comes to us it shows that we are fascist
no one insulted you or anyone else but that ragfarm user started to insult turks. then this:
"Osmanlı’da Türk'e ’Eşek Türk’ denirdi"

"In the Ottoman Empire, the Turk was called" Donkey Turk ""
Professor of Gazi University. Dr. Cemalettin Taşkıran, " Turks would be humiliated in the Ottoman Empire. In the Ottoman Empire, Turks were called" Donkey Turk.

no one insulted you or anyone else but that ragfarm user started to insult turks. then this:
My mom is turk as you are....but consider that we are all Iranian and if somebody wanna insult us we have to react.....i do not agree insulting.

My mom is turk as you are....but consider that we are all Iranian and if somebody wanna insult us we have to react.....i do not agree insulting.
no one insulted Iran here. insulting Turks became a habit in Iran. and when you as a Turk ask what i did that i deserve it people hide behind Iran and it's integrity. i believe in Iran that Arabs, Turks, Balouchs, Lors, Kurds and Persians live in equal rights. but if the contest is ethnic i always will choose Azaris over anyone else. as you do too. i'm not blind and i see every time someone insults Turks and people like his comments here or in social medias. and people do not rise their voices against him/her means they choose their own ethnicity. it is natural every one like his own people.
the only reason holds me of joining pan-Turks is the reason that by far every thing government invested in me so as you is from southern Arabs oil money, so i have obligations for this country. i like to see it this way, we are country that look after each other.

Ok
no one insulted Iran here. insulting Turks became a habit in Iran. and when you as a Turk ask what i did that i deserve it people hide behind Iran and it's integrity. i believe in Iran that Arabs, Turks, Balouchs, Lors, Kurds and Persians live in equal rights. but if the contest is ethnic i always will choose Azaris over anyone else. as you do too. i'm not blind and i see every time someone insults Turks and people like his comments here or in social medias. and people do not rise their voices against him/her means they choose their own ethnicity. it is natural every one like his own people.
the only reason holds me of joining pan-Turks is the reason that by far every thing government invested in me so as you is from southern Arabs oil money, so i have obligations for this country. i like to see it this way, we are country that look after each other.
Ok....now respond this question....a turk subscriber came to the forum and told us"whole of the world are laughing at you Iranian".
what would you; as an Iranian Azeri tell him?!.......

Back
Top Bottom