What's new

Iran now familiar with all codes of US MQ-4 drone: IRGC

My mom is turk as you are....but consider that we are all Iranian and if somebody wanna insult us we have to react.....i do not agree insulting.

Nearly half of all Iranians are either Azari or have Azari decedents within 2-3 generations so calling Turks or Azari's khar is not much different than calling all Iranians Khar and vice versa since Azari's and Turks are as Aryai as it gets!
And Turks from Turkey are no different since Osman himself was Oghuz Turk and Oghuz Turks are as Aryan as it gets since they littarly orignate from aournd the Caspan Sea area and like the Saljughi empire the Kayi tribe that Osman (Founder of the ottoman empire) was from was pushed westward due to the monolian invasion of Iran.
So for Turks to hate Iran aka Land of Aryans is like being a self hating Aryan!

Nearly half of all Iranians are either Azari or have Azari decedents within 2-3 generations so calling Turks or Azari's khar is not much different than calling all Iranians Khar and vice versa since Azari's and Turks are as Aryai as it gets!
And Turks from Turkey are no different since Osman himself was Oghuz Turk and Oghuz Turks are as Aryan as it gets since they littarly orignate from aournd the Caspan Sea area and like the Saljughi empire the Kayi tribe that Osman (Founder of the ottoman empire) was from was pushed westward due to the monolian invasion of Iran.
So for Turks to hate Iran aka Land of Aryans is like being a self hating Aryan!

The word Aryan is a proto-Semitic word. What unites Turkey, Azeris and Iranians is the majority of the three countries are Caucasians. Turkey is 10-15% turk. Iran is 15% Indo-Iran. Azeris are 10-15% turk.

The bulk of the three countries are Caucasians. Caucasians predate the Iranian and Turkish invasions.

They do share in common being conquered by Turko-Iranians. That is past history. You do not now face discrimination for being part of the majority.

Modern day Iranians are admixed as Iranian_Neolithic. And Anatolian_Neolithic. And Ancient_North_Eurasian and Early European Farmers. These are mainly Caucasian admixture, not Turkic.

no one insulted Iran here. insulting Turks became a habit in Iran. and when you as a Turk ask what i did that i deserve it people hide behind Iran and it's integrity. i believe in Iran that Arabs, Turks, Balouchs, Lors, Kurds and Persians live in equal rights. but if the contest is ethnic i always will choose Azaris over anyone else. as you do too. i'm not blind and i see every time someone insults Turks and people like his comments here or in social medias. and people do not rise their voices against him/her means they choose their own ethnicity. it is natural every one like his own people.
the only reason holds me of joining pan-Turks is the reason that by far every thing government invested in me so as you is from southern Arabs oil money, so i have obligations for this country. i like to see it this way, we are country that look after each other.
Are you sure there are more Turk joke than lor or arab joke . it's right there is no joke about fare but there are a lot of jokes about shiraz, isfahan, yezd , mazandaran and gilaki people and they are considered branch of Paris people.

Are you sure there are more Turk joke than lor or arab joke . it's right there is no joke about fare but there are a lot of jokes about shiraz, isfahan, yezd , mazandaran and gilaki people and they are considered branch of Paris people.
i'm talking about insults, also when someone does not like your jokes you simply should stop pushing it. BTW i never saw a lor or gilak like a joke/insults about his people. i can't get this logic that because we missing around with other people you should not mind if we do it with you too. if that's the case then you should not mind the slogans you hear in yadegar imam.

The word Aryan is a proto-Semitic word. What unites Turkey, Azeris and Iranians is the majority of the three countries are Caucasians. Turkey is 10-15% turk. Iran is 15% Indo-Iran. Azeris are 10-15% turk.

The bulk of the three countries are Caucasians. Caucasians predate the Iranian and Turkish invasions.

They do share in common being conquered by Turko-Iranians. That is past history. You do not now face discrimination for being part of the majority.

Modern day Iranians are admixed as Iranian_Neolithic. And Anatolian_Neolithic. And Ancient_North_Eurasian and Early European Farmers. These are mainly Caucasian admixture, not Turkic.

The world Aryan or Aryai has been used by Iranians for 1000's of year and has NOTHING to do with the western use or version of the word because we were using the word Aryan while the ppl in what is called Germany today were still living in trees!

And you use words like Turko-Iranian or Iranian without actually knowing what the world Iran actually means!

The word "Iran" literally means "The Land of Aryans" Iranians inside Iran have used words like "Iran" or "Iran Shar" or "Arya" or "Arya shar" to describe their country throughout our history for over 1000 years! It's in our literature, it's in our poems, it's on stone tables and written by our Kings all throughout our history!

Iranic peoples are literally all Aryan at least for those who know what the world Iran actually means!

You missed Rashti, Ghazvini,.... It's absurd and it's insulting to all Iranians whether the jokes are about Turks or Rashti (Gilaki) or Ghazvini (Which if you understood the history of Gazvin you would know that your basically insulting every Iranian tribe in the country!)

Back
Top Bottom