What's new

Israel/Settlers' terrorism Watch 2023

can you please explain why you hate Palestinians so much ?

can you not even think why they hate you, I mean you took their possessions and you expect flowers and honey ? thats not going to happen

and how have the Palestinians ever harmed Jews before 1948?

During the Spanish inquisition 6 million Jews were killed

Germans killed 6 million Jews

Frenched literally wiped out the Jews in Algeria between 1830-1960

and yet you point fingers at Palestinians even for things they have never done

Palestinians kill Jews because its a response of the illegal annexation of their properties
I wonder why.

Probably because they started the wars against us, their leaders , like the Mufti of Jerusalem, were friends with the Nazis and even convinced Hitler to not bring European Jews to "Palestine" and resulted in then killing us instead.

Probably because they act like terroristical primates, they kill each other every day, how do you expect us to live in peace with them?

Also, "Palestinians" didn't exist before 1948. The so called "Palestinians" are responsible for many massacres before 1948, one famous example would be the Hebron Massacre in 1929.

And no, none of it is their land. They belong in Jordan.

I wonder why.

Probably because they started the wars against us, their leaders , like the Mufti of Jerusalem, were friends with the Nazis and even convinced Hitler to not bring European Jews to "Palestine" and resulted in then killing us instead.

Probably because they act like terroristical primates, they kill each other every day, how do you expect us to live in peace with them?

Also, "Palestinians" didn't exist before 1948. The so called "Palestinians" are responsible for many massacres before 1948, one famous example would be the Hebron Massacre in 1929.

And no, none of it is their land. They belong in Jordan.

but historically speaking there is no such thing as Judea its always been part of the Persian and Babylon Empire

you guys are are idol worshipers and pagans which is why you are close with Indian Hindus

When Prophet Moses went to meet God for 40 days you started worshipping the golden calf

you worship animals and this is why you were refused entry into Jerusalem

according to the Book of Exodus you will never be allowed into the Holy Land again

and if you do your a devil

but historically speaking there is no such thing as Judea its always been part of the Persian and Babylon Empire

you guys are are idol worshipers and pagans which is why you are close with Indian Hindus

When Prophet Moses went to meet God for 40 days you started worshipping the golden calf

you worship animals and this is why you were refused entry into Jerusalem

according to the Book of Exodus you will never be allowed into the Holy Land again

and if you do your a devil
Yeah there is, Israel/Judea predated any Persian presence in the land.

Israelites sinned by worshipping the golden cattle, God punished that generation, that's why none of the sinning generation got into Israel, including Moses.

The next generation got into Israel. History of Bani Israel doesn't end with Moses lol.

Yeah there is, Israel/Judea predated any Persian presence in the land.

Israelites sinned by worshipping the golden cattle, God punished that generation, that's why none of the sinning generation got into Israel, including Moses.

The next generation got into Israel. History of Bani Israel doesn't end with Moses lol.

"including Moses" you saying Prophet Moses was complacent

I had heard you guys cursed Gods prophets but this has to be the first time I have witnessed it

Prophet Moses saved you from Pharaoh and generation of slavery and this is how you say thanks to him? you accuse Gods Prophets of worshipping the Golden Calf when in fact him and his righteous brother Prophet Aaron tried to stop you guys from becoming idol worshippers ?

Prophet Moses was not there when you worshipped the Golden Calf and he left his brother in charge, he brother was threaten by Bani Israel

when Prophet Moses returned his brother told him about the Calf worshipers, neither brother worshiped or even disobeyed God they were Gods Prophets

both bothers saved you and you write in the same sentence "including Moses"

you cannot include Prophet Moses because he is burred very close to Jerusalem

how can you possibly be kind to the Palestinians when you curse your own Prophets

a thankless nation once a snake always a snake

I had heard you guys cursed Gods prophets but this has to be the first time I have witnessed it

Prophet Moses saved you from Pharaoh and generation of slavery and this is how you say thanks to him? you accuse Gods Prophets of worshipping the Golden Calf when in fact him and his righteous brother Prophet Aaron tried to stop you guys from becoming idol worshippers ?

Prophet Moses was not there when you worshipped the Golden Calf and he left his brother in charge, he brother was threaten by Bani Israel

when Prophet Moses returned his brother told him about the Calf worshipers, neither brother worshiped or even disobeyed God they were Gods Prophets

how can you possibly be kind to the Palestinians when you curse your own Prophets

I guess you don't know anything about Moses.

Moses physically broke the ten commandments, he was obviously not responsible for the sins of the Israelites but the judgement is up to God.

Moses is important to us,he was the greatest of prophets, and Bani Israel were important towards Moses, God gave him the mission to bring them back to Israel. And he was a part of Bani Israel.
I don't get why you're trying to imply we hate him or curse him.

The whole generation was punished, and Moses didn't get to set foot in Israel. He died in Mount Nebo in the kingdom of Moab, and the story doesn't end there, there were more prophets after him.

1693721362317.png

I guess you don't know anything about Moses.

Moses physically broke the ten commandments, he was obviously not responsible for the sins of the Israelites but the judgement is up to God.

Moses is important to us,he was the greatest of prophets, and Bani Israel were important towards Moses, God gave him the mission to bring them back to Israel. And he was a part of Bani Israel.
I don't get why you're trying to imply we hate him or curse him.

The whole generation was punished, and Moses didn't get to set foot in Israel. He died in Mount Nebo in the kingdom of Moab, and the story doesn't end there, there were more prophets after him.

View attachment 950670

Bani Israel and Zionist calf worshiping grabbers and squatters are two completely different things

the people who could not follow their Prophet who saved them from 1,000 years of slavery will never be a prosperous people

you are ungrateful and a thankless nation and you gave Prophet Moses such a hard time you refused to follow him at every step

if you can forget miracles such as spitting of the sea and the food God used to send you from heaven you have no hope

you blame Prophet Moses for your disobedience just the same way you blame the Palestinians for the Holocaust

you blame Prophet Moses for deviating from your religion just the same way you blame the Ottomans for the Spanish inquisition for the death of 6 million Jews

you are a treacherous backstabbing nation who will always deviate from the teachings of Prophets Moses

Bani Israel and Zionist calf worshiping grabbers and squatters are two completely different things

the people who could not follow their Prophet who saved them from 1,000 years of slavery will never be a prosperous people

you are ungrateful and a thankless nation and you gave Prophet Moses such a hard time you refused to follow him at every step

if you can forget miracles such as spitting of the sea and the food God used to send you from heaven you have no hope

you blame Prophet Moses for your disobedience just the same way you blame the Palestinians for the Holocaust

you blame Prophet Moses for deviating from your religion just the same way you blame the Ottomans for the Spanish inquisition for the death of 6 million Jews

you are a treacherous backstabbing nation who will always deviate from the teachings of Prophets Moses
You do realise you insult Moses's people, which he and his family are a part of, right?

You do realise God kept protecting Bani Israel even after the Golden Cattle incident?

You do realise Samson, David, Samuel, Saul, Solomon, Jesus, and many others are descendents and part of those people you call treacherous? People Islam views as holy?

you blame Prophet Moses for your disobedience
When did I do that lol?

I've not discussed the palestinian conflict in great details with @Foinikas , but from my experience, I'll say he has a very balanced approach. He is sympathetic to the palestinians but doesn't harbor unnecessary hatred towards the jews which some people think is required if you support palestine.

His solutions may not seems "Just" to some but they are practical, although they show the sad state of affairs and how long we are from a just solution. It's not his fault.

And he even mentions the "Jewish" footprint (influence) in media, politics etc. which is there but not the big Dumbdolf Hitler conspiracy BS.
He is very objective and often holding a mirror to the much ideological trimmed in this forum when they behave hypocritical.
Foinikas is a good man.

You do realise you insult Moses's people, which he and his family are a part of, right?

You do realise God kept protecting Bani Israel even after the Golden Cattle incident?

You do realise Samson, David, Samuel, Saul, Solomon, Jesus, and many others are descendents and part of those people you call treacherous? People Islam views as holy?

When did I do that lol?

you said Prophet Moses broke the rules of the 10 commandments

name them which ones did he break ?

no Prophet of God is treacherous

only treacherous people are the ones who worshipped the Golden Calf and became pagans

Prophet Moses lead the Bani Israel out of Egypt out of slavery of the Pharaoh and you witnessed his death when the Ocean Spilt

as soon as you got to the other side some Bani Israel said they missed the life of slavery and wanted to return back to Egypt

God then sent forth the 12 wells of water one of each tribe of Bani Israel descended from the 12 sons of Prophet Jakob

The food used to come from heaven and you said the taste is not good, its your people

you are simply a thankless people ungrateful people very rebellious, your Book of Exodus explains this in great detail

your policy towards Palestine is a testament to your historical characteristics as a nation

Please read the Old Testament before rushing to say this and that.

Moses,died before reaching Israel. He wasn't cursed or anything.

you said Prophet Moses broke the rules of the 10 commandments

name them which ones did he break ?

no Prophet of God is treacherous

only treacherous people are the ones who worshipped the Golden Calf and became pagans

Prophet Moses lead the Bani Israel out of Egypt out of slavery of the Pharaoh and you witnessed his death when the Ocean Spilt

as soon as you got to the other side some Bani Israel said they missed the life of slavery and wanted to return back to Egypt

God then sent forth the 12 wells of water one of each tribe of Bani Israel descended from the 12 sons of Prophet Jakob

The food used to come from heaven and you said the taste is not good, its your people

you are simply a thankless people ungrateful people very rebellious, your Book of Exodus explains this in great detail

your policy towards Palestine is a testament to your historical characteristics as a nation
He didn't break any commendment, any rule. He PHYSICALLY broke the ten commandments which were set in stone.

God protected Bani Israel with many miracles.

The food that came from the sky was said to taste good, not bad.

You are spreading misinformation.

He didn't break any commendment, any rule. He PHYSICALLY broke the ten commandments which were set in stone.

God protected Bani Israel with many miracles.

The food that came from the sky was said to taste good, not bad.

You are spreading misinformation.

then you are not Jew and you have not read the Book of Exodus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom