What's new

Junaid Safdar divorces his wife (Saif ur rehmans daughter)

Bad decision to marry her
But if a husband and wife claim they completed iddat and anyone refuses to believe it it is equivalent of bohtaan

They themselves accepted that iddat was not completed, that is why nikah was administered again.

Let this be a private matter.

One should not fall to the level of patwari gandoos and start writing books and spread rumors.

Same way you remembered getting slapped by Hiptullha, Hphobe and who else for years after they've been gone. In 5 years no doubt you'll still be crying about how an old guy like Joe Shearer showed you your aukat for being an annoying reservationchaap.

Hiptullha was a G, he needs to be brought back.

So was @IndusPakistani he needs to be brought back too.

Let this be a private matter.

One should not fall to the level of patwari gandoos and start writing books and spread rumors.

Good point, but one side plays very dirty, then why shouldn't we?

It was these news orgs that were spreading their personal lives though

If two adults decide to part ways in the beginning instead of a lifelong misery, then it is their decision, but if they sit on TV later and say that the reason for divorce (of other people) is immorality and Hollywood, then there will be criticism, and even if Junaid Safdar will do it he would face criticism.

Hiptullha was a G, he needs to be brought back.

So was @IndusPakistani he needs to be brought back too.

Good point, but one side plays very dirty, then why shouldn't we?

It was these news orgs that were spreading their personal lives though
If the other side plays dirty, then attack him/her with full might or simply just ignore.

If the other side plays dirty, then attack him/her with full might or simply just ignore.
If two adults decide to part ways in the beginning instead of a lifelong misery, then it is their decision, but if they sit on TV later and say that the reason for divorce (of other people) is immorality and Hollywood, then there will be criticism, and even if Junaid Safdar will do it he would face criticism.

Actually she blamed her controlling mother in law.

Ayesha Saif, the ex-wife of Junaid Safdar, PML-N Chief Organizer Maryam Nawaz’s son, blamed her former mother-in-law for ruining the “privacy” of their married life.

Ayesha Saif said that she wanted to clarify some points regarding her divorce. She said that The Almighty Allah says in the Holy Quran that He has created husband and wife so that they could live with each other peacefully. “And although wealth and other facilities play an important part in today’s life, still that peace (Sukoon) that is associated with marriage was missing in my life,” she said and added that the ‘Sukoon’ she was looking for was never there after she tied the knot with Junaid.​

Looks like a typical desi family issue.

Mother in law wants to call the shots. Clash of egos of wife and MIL. Son gets to see the other side of wife and mom. Doesn’t know what hit him.

LoL

They themselves accepted that iddat was not completed, that is why nikah was administered again.
?? I have heard her own video interview stating she completed iddat at her previous husband home.

Now can you please share where she said she married without idaat completed

Don't take this lightly it's a matter of emaan tag me when you find her voice interview stating she married without idaat

If you can't find them you need to go and personally ask for forgiveness from her and do your own nikah again per Islamic law

Ayesha Saif, the ex-wife of Junaid Safdar, PML-N Chief Organizer Maryam Nawaz’s son, blamed her former mother-in-law for ruining the “privacy” of their married life.​

Ayesha Saif said that she wanted to clarify some points regarding her divorce. She said that The Almighty Allah says in the Holy Quran that He has created husband and wife so that they could live with each other peacefully. “And although wealth and other facilities play an important part in today’s life, still that peace (Sukoon) that is associated with marriage was missing in my life,” she said and added that the ‘Sukoon’ she was looking for was never there after she tied the knot with Junaid.​

That instagram account is fake.

?? I have heard her own video interview stating she completed iddat at her previous husband home.

Now can you please share where she said she married without idaat completed

Don't take this lightly it's a matter of emaan tag me when you find her voice interview stating she married without idaat

If you can't find them you need to go and personally ask for forgiveness from her and do your own nikah again per Islamic law

Why they choose to administer Nikkah again?

Ayesha Saif, the ex-wife of Junaid Safdar, PML-N Chief Organizer Maryam Nawaz’s son, blamed her former mother-in-law for ruining the “privacy” of their married life.​

Tariq Mateen has shared the story shared by Ayesha Saif's fake Insta account regarding Junaid Safdar's divorce, although the account, which claims to be Junaid Safdar's begum, edited the picture of Salman Shahbaz's wife on his DP.
Ayesha Saif is not present on Instagram and the creator of a fake Instagram screenshot in her name has replaced her picture with the picture of Salman Shahbaz's wife.

1697456424329.jpeg

1697456398634.png

So you accepting that you lied on women about doing zina at open public forum

Time to redo your own nikkah

No, that woman lied on public TV. According to Mufti they re-administered the nikah because iddat was not completed at the time of first nikah.

Tariq Mateen has shared the story shared by Ayesha Saif's fake Insta account regarding Junaid Safdar's divorce, although the account, which claims to be Junaid Safdar's begum, edited the picture of Salman Shahbaz's wife on his DP.
Ayesha Saif is not present on Instagram and the creator of a fake Instagram screenshot in her name has replaced her picture with the picture of Salman Shahbaz's wife.

View attachment 962526

View attachment 962525
Congratulations, mou meetha kero
1697463990882.png

No, that woman lied on public TV. According to Mufti they re-administered the nikah because iddat was not completed at the time of first nikah.
So, a husband and wife lied but because mufti has alim ghaib he knew the truth

So does this alim knows when I go for shit as well surely he won't take my word for it. Did he knew through his jinn when the marriage got consummated and when they called it divorce

You need to say kalima again as per hanafi calling a woman zani in a specific way, makes you loose your emaan

Per hanafi school of thought this is so sensitive that if a husband and wife claim that the child is there even though it's not physically possible (like husband was out of the country) it will be still considered there and the said accuser will be prosecuted for bhootan and will be receive lashes

So my advise do your kalima again as final say here lies ONLY WITH HUSBAND AND WIFE NO ONE ELSE; IF A WOMAN AND MAN CLAIM THEY COMPLETED IDAAT; THATS IT

no mufti or asim munir sahab has say here

I want to get hold of that mufti so I can pay him some money and then he can claim your mom and dad didn't get married

Now u see why the final say was given to husband and wife in Islam!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom