What's new

Last resort

how'd you you know he qualifies to be called a pajeet? he ain't overseas you know, therefore he may still be a streetshitter
So is pajeet a word only for those Indians who live outside India?

Have fun being the slave of lumber 1 and pdm. Maybe if you’re lucky they might allow you 1 plate of khota biryani daily.

Wake up. Pakistan has been in a state of civil war and anarchy since 1947.
Balochistan has been at war.
Tribal areas have been at war.
Interior sindh is oppressed by feudal colonizers and they use their gangs to create no go areas for even army.
South Punjab is same like interior sindh.
Karachi has been a war zone.

Not places in Pakistan that have seen peace are North/Central Punjab, Islamabad, Gilgit, and any big city in Pakistan excluding Karachi.
Only those areas have something to lose. Otherwise majority of Pakistan has been in a state of war. The enemy is already killing Pakistanis inside Pakistan with its proxies whole lumber 1 does nothing.
Pakistan already is worse off than Syria and Libya.
Musharaf daur me Lakky District k 1 gaon me operation huwa tha. Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai fuji logon k gheron se sona zabarsti le gaye thay. musharaf ne kaha tha k mulk ko bachanay k liye chand lakh logon ki qurbani deni pare gi. wese bhi ager balochistan aur kpk me ager aman ho jaye to ye log wahan k madniyat kese lotain ge. CPEC aur Rekodik waghera. is liye is mulk me kabhi bhi aman nahin hoga. (Baqi in ko In-Sha-Allah ghazwa hind me saza zaroor milay gi). jin logon ne Balochistan aur KPK me qatle aam kiya hai. un ki naslain bhi nahin Bachain gi.

Maryum the great

Generals are determined not to give in.
After Zia martial law, after his plane was blasted from insiders, Army started ruling from behind, but again overtly with Musharraf, after him covertly with iron grip.
IK used their help but he stood up but criminal military Inc is not teady to let go of power and perks.
Agree, IK trying to change the system from within and that's is almost impossible.
He is pacifist and did not even give call for shutdown and black day after Zill e shah sadistic murder.
IK is also living on bought time. Conditions are quiet hopeless unless there is open uprising and the cesspool of criminals, GHQ, is not surrounded.
We are looking like eygpt but difference would be govt through frontman of PDM.

Maryum Nawaz and bilawal have good 30-40 years in them before juanid takes over

It’s either Pakistan wins or hybrid colonizers win.
It’s either Pakistanis survive or elite survive.

This is what you Imran Khan fanbois get wrong again and again and again and again!!
Imran Khan is intellectually a dwarf and an entitled rich guy. He was and has been shielded from the worst of the Pakistani State's excesses and that should be obvious to you having seen the fate of Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif, Zulfi Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto. What has Imran faced compared to the three I mentioned?? They were very powerful in their own times!

And who are the 'hybrid colonizers'?? Martians?? Imran Khan's own cabinet had tons of Musharraf and other parties' men. And Imran Khan himself has admitted that the 'foreign conspiracy' that he said was basically a domestic powerplay. But he, by being a SITTING PM of Pakistan, decided it was okay to gain power even if it would mean destroying Pakistan's commercial relations. Did you guys EVER game if Biden flicked his pen to destroy Pakistan's economy?? No UN vote was even needed by Biden. You must be rich in Pakistan or comfortably situated expats to desire sanctions on Pakistan. You fools!!!!!

This is how a country becomes like Syria or Iraq. Foreign funded agents create civil war and unrest in the country and divisions among the populace.

If they’re not going to ban the party doing these dangerous politics, they should ban such politics at least.

We don’t need internal enemies when we already have several outside

PTI was ousted to save his government and politics. If the wish was to end him, he would’ve been allowed to complete his term.

People were sending special curses upon handshome face and his speeches.
Let's ban PTI problem solved.
Youthias are acting like Bengalis
They need to know their place..

Bengalis rebelled and how poor are they doing without guidance of Nawaz sharif and army

There's an account called OSIT Insider. What's your take on what he's saying?

He was in charge of the finances of the country tho???
OSINT is right I reckon. Any call for violence will give the establishment an excuse to do what they want to do.

It hurts me too but this is a game of chess. There is an escalation matrix. Khan knows what he is doing. The rest of y’all calling for armed revolt clearly don’t.

After the proffered "massive revolution/civil war" what might be the form of government and who might head it? Can anyone list 20 great souls that will lead the newly liberated nation to the Promised Land? The only names one hears are the Bhuttos, The Khan and the Sharifs.

Foreign funded agents create civil war and unrest in the country and divisions among the populace.

There are no foreign funded agents in Pakistan, this is nawaz family, their paltoo thugs and police being their whore as always.

The daughter of nawaz will make sure that she gets anyone and everyone killed who tries opposing her, she is high on power addiction, a mentally sick incompetent papa ki pari on destroying Pakistan mission without any opposition.

Pakistan army top command are idiots who started all this and somehow are now thinking that everything will be ok. Morons have no idea that anything that happens now will lead to more anger against the institution whether they are involved or not.

And then we have an idiot living in bani gala who thinks that dedicating songs to people who get killed for his protest calls is enough.

The only hope left is that Pakistan does not get of this crisis for next 10 years, zardari, nawaz, shehbaz, mariam, bilawal and every politician dies (rather a miserable death), everything should breakdown, total disaster and then the new young generation who have faced the hardships of a weak broken Pakistan build it from a scratch.

I am not asking for a revolution for Imran Khan.
I am asking for a revolution because Imran Khan failed.
Imran Khan was the last hope but he disappointed the nation. His pacifism costs us.
Pti party has the same filth other political parties have in Pakistan.

Inqilab is for a brand new set up in Pakistan. Minus all formula.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom