What's new

Nawaz Sharif sent me on secret visit to Israel - Maulana Ajmal Qadri reveals truth

The man who was identified to have made the trip to Israel during Nawaz regime has spoken about his trip to the Israel.

At least, the propaganda of PDM leaders including the PMLN leadership , Nawaz and FazulRehman etc. against PM IK is busted now.

Ajmal accept that he was sent to Israel by Nawaz Sharif on a secret mission to meet Israel government's ministers and other post holders.

Why Pakistanis are such hypocrites!!

no harm in making relations all humans are equal in Islam.

All animals are the creation of Allah Subhan Wa Taela. Despite that, you do not keep snakes as pets. Respect humans but friend those who do not bite.

Pakistan also tried to friend India in the past, you know how it went.

Last edited:
The man who was identified to have made the trip to Israel during Nawaz regime has spoken about his trip to the Israel.

At least, the propaganda of PDM leaders including the PMLN leadership , Nawaz and FazulRehman etc. against PM IK is busted now.

Ajmal accept that he was sent to Israel by Nawaz Sharif on a secret mission to meet Israel government's ministers and other post holders.

Why Pakistanis are such hypocrites!!

nawaz is the same guy who plundered billions of dollars belonging to Pakistan. As for the standard of Maulanas in Pakistan, well they equal in lack of intellect and faith in Allah Subhanahu Waata'aalah, to the traitor leaderships of nawaz, zardari, benazir, shabaz, diesel-mullah, their families and associates.

When you betray Allah, then you are worse than a hypocrite, you are a traitor!!!

You know this quote of yours could open up a Pandora Box of all sort for you.
But I have promised myself to be nice to people. Otherwise, the goal is wide open.

Everything is a pandora box. Anything less and you won't be satisfied.

You know this quote of yours could open up a Pandora Box of all sort for you.
But I have promised myself to be nice to people. Otherwise, the goal is wide open.

Say It loud and clear

Sura An-Nur - Verses 4-5
وَالَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ الْمُـحَصَنَاتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَأْتُوا بِاَرْبَعَةِ شُهَدَآءَ فَاجْلِدُوهُمْ ثَمَانِينَ جَلْدَةً وَلاَ تَقْبَلُوا لَهُمْ شَهَادَةً أَبَداً وَاُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِن بَعْدِ ذَلِكَ وَأَصْلَحُوا فإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
4. “And those who accuse chaste women (with adultery) but do not bring four witnesses, then scourge them (with) eighty stripes and do not (afterward) accept their testimony forever, and these are they that are evil-doers, ”
5. “Save those who repent thereafter and make amends, for verily Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”

I feel sorry for Nawaz he couldn't find a veteran diplomat for this sensitive job and had to trust a Maulana.

I feel sorry for Nawaz he couldn't find a veteran diplomat for this sensitive job and had to trust a Maulana.
I believe these are very well thought out leaks, now NS wants to get sympathies by narrating his services to the powerful ones who can manage some relief for him. He wants to please Aal e Saud and those who are screwing Arabs to recognize Israel.

Back
Top Bottom