What's new

Nawaz Sharif sent me on secret visit to Israel - Maulana Ajmal Qadri reveals truth

1608836127006.png

Say It loud and clear

Sura An-Nur - Verses 4-5

4. “And those who accuse chaste women (with adultery) but do not bring four witnesses, then scourge them (with) eighty stripes and do not (afterward) accept their testimony forever, and these are they that are evil-doers, ”
5. “Save those who repent thereafter and make amends, for verily Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”

Oh brother, have some fear of Allah SWT. What is the relevance of this Ayat for this thread and news!!
He said something out of context for this thread , just to twist it to different directions. You unfortunately scum to his trick.

Say It loud and clear

Sura An-Nur - Verses 4-5

4. “And those who accuse chaste women (with adultery) but do not bring four witnesses, then scourge them (with) eighty stripes and do not (afterward) accept their testimony forever, and these are they that are evil-doers, ”
5. “Save those who repent thereafter and make amends, for verily Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”

In what context these verses are referred to. Please do not bring religion and Quran into discussion here.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

But Pakistan should play cards carefully , in return Pakistan should seeks grantees for occupied Kashmir.

What are the grounds to consider OP as reliable source... let aside a truth!

In what context these verses are referred to. Please do not bring religion and Quran into discussion here.

To erode the context in which some poster tried to give a "cool" impression of his sense of humor and of course to set the record straight ------

no harm in making relations all humans are equal in Islam.
If qatari کشتی wants to use that as an excuse to target pti I say pti should double down on using that as a weapon against pmln

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom