What's new

No-Trust Motion: First Surprise

As of now it appears Imran khan is scared to take the no confidence motion. So he is finding one excuse after another. Next he is hoping to make highly provocative speech on 27th to improve his chances.

There are so many spreading misinformation here and elsewhere online.. fifth generation warfare in action ...

They won't achieve anything. PTI will stay in power. Let this be a lesson for Imran Khan. After this nonsense he needs to clean up these scumbags for good. Put Britain under pressure for return of absconder Nawaz Sharif. He needs to be put behind bars in Pakistan. Same for Zardari. Anything less is simply put failure.

They won't achieve anything. PTI will stay in power. Let this be a lesson for Imran Khan. After this nonsense he needs to clean up these scumbags for good. Put Britain under pressure for return of absconder Nawaz Sharif. He needs to be put behind bars in Pakistan. Same for Zardari. Anything less is simply put failure.
100% agreed

Nawaz is their assest and Raw will try their best to protect him.

I have been telling you that there is a game within the game. This whole drama from
Opposition is to get NRO and nothing more.

IK is willing to compromise on CM Punjab but he will not resign. Establishment trump card Nisar Ali Khan will come and rescue IK.

PTI is dumb as rock- these allegations can end Thier entire political career

How can mna in Lahore, Faisalabad, pindi, bhawalpur answer that the guy they're voting for is an asset of an enemy state?

Honestly I think PTI is very imature politically

How can mna in Lahore, Faisalabad, pindi, bhawalpur answer that the guy they're voting for is an asset of an enemy state?

Which party is politically mature? Those who looted Pakistani Awaam? 90% Development money was laundered out of Pakistan by corrupt mafia and same money was brought back through NGOs. Do you call them mature parties?

1648326487449.png

Look at this Indian hoping against all hope for Nawaj Sharif's return.
No I want Imran Khan to stay. If Nawaz comes he has good relations with Saudi. He will be able to get the relationship back on track and might get few billion dollars in aid. So from India’s perspective our RAW agent should stay. He has reduced our budget significantly.

Sir peetne wala analysis hai. If you remove the context of what was said.

Back
Top Bottom