What's new

Old man gets beaten by Mustafa Nawaz and Noor Alam Khan

Peshawar MNA/noor alam was confronted by old folk, likely his voter. That PPP thug comes in and beats the man infront of his family..its their pakistan they can beat who ever they want

I wont be surpised if he is lyn by his voters in peshawar
This guy is disgrace to pushtoons

Welcome to purana pakistan where thugs can beat and abduct everyone

I hope patwaris like it

He should stay hidden in islamabd

Quran:
(25:27) a Day when the wrong-doer will bite his hands, saying: "Would that I had stood by the Messenger!
(25:28) Woe is me! Would that I had not taken such a one for a friend!
(25:29) He led me astray from the Admonition that had come to me. Satan proved to be a great betrayer of man."

You have been posting messaging supporting the imported government. You seem to have changed your tune.

besharmi aur begerati koi bardasth nahe karta.... loog raye change karletay hain jab ziadeti hutay dekhta yhain.. thats what history tells us

You have been posting messaging supporting the imported government. You seem to have changed your tune.
I only post the truth
The truth is majority of pakistan support purana pakistan(i dont but majority does)
I just point it out

No court will charge them. The old man will probably end up in jail for being assaulted.
It is what it is
If model town didnt effect pakistanis this isnt anything
He is lucky he wasnt killed

People think polticans are powerful no they have been goven POWER by you

Anyway i am happy good for me as i am an elite i will florish in purana pakistan

This was always the case in Pakistan. PTians now noticing now when they are getting hurt. Before they used to call it "software update". What goes around comes around. Sad state affairs.

In below incident not a single minister resigned even though IK used to say "bahir k mulkon mein minister resign ker detay hain on one little train accident"

Hassan Niazi nephew of IK was involved in below incident and roaming free now. Now only sides are changed and nothing else even enemies don't bomb/attack hospitals but IK fans were blind that time and didnt come out for atleast CM resignation.

Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital​

Welcome to old Pakistan. This is only the beginning. Get ready to rumble.

No, he is not.
Do you understand 'sarcastic'?
IMO, most of his posts are based on it.
He is a human being and also feeling and sensing, what is going on in our motherland.
His way of expressing himself is different than that of ordinary people, maybe he is too sensitive.

The guy actually hit first by throwing a plate at him, at that point he had it coming. Show the other clip as well and don’t create a false narrative. I don’t support what both of them did but i also don’t blindly accept narratives.

This was always the case in Pakistan. PTians now noticing now when they are getting hurt. Before they used to call it "software update". What goes around comes around. Sad state affairs.

In below incident not a single minister resigned even though IK used to say "bahir k mulkon mein minister resign ker detay hain on one little train accident"

Hassan Niazi nephew of IK was involved in below incident and roaming free now. Now only sides are changed and nothing else even enemies don't bomb/attack hospitals but IK fans were blind that time and didnt come out for atleast CM resignation.

Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital​

Was it just Hassan Niazi, who isn't even close to IK (I know him, he is not normal), or the entire pathetic lawyer's ghundagaardi that always is tolerated? Did all the others get caught and punished and just Hassan Niazi was freed on IK's orders? IK couldn't give a shit about him.

Of course, everybody should be punished --- I am with you on that.

Quran:
(25:27) a Day when the wrong-doer will bite his hands, saying: "Would that I had stood by the Messenger!
(25:28) Woe is me! Would that I had not taken such a one for a friend!
(25:29) He led me astray from the Admonition that had come to me. Satan proved to be a great betrayer of man."

These people don’t believe in Quran and Hadith.

Back
Top Bottom