What's new

Old man gets beaten by Mustafa Nawaz and Noor Alam Khan

You have been posting messaging supporting the imported government. You seem to have changed your tune.

He plays on both sides of the wicket

Basically enjoying by exploiting charged emotions of the people

News 24 has broken all previous records of Geo, Express and Dawn in serving their Master US and their puppets in Pakistan. This is simply unbelievable.
Screenshot_20220412-163719_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-163905_Twitter.jpg

The guy actually hit first by throwing a plate at him, at that point he had it coming. Show the other clip as well and don’t create a false narrative. I don’t support what both of them did but i also don’t blindly accept narratives.
Salutes to the old man , I would have done the same if I was him.

The guy actually hit first by throwing a plate at him, at that point he had it coming. Show the other clip as well and don’t create a false narrative. I don’t support what both of them did but i also don’t blindly accept narratives.
He was calling names at him infront of his family
Politcans should either stop selling themselves or have guts to face the truth

He plays on both sides of the wicket

Basically enjoying by exploiting charged emotions of the people

Reminds me of our soon to be FM, the great Billo Rani who also plays both sides.

Amm Awam k liye Court notice nahi leti hamy pata hona chiye jo hamari okat ha

What else do you expect from the nephew of Taji Khokhar?

In kay sath yehi honi hai, these guys will be vilified and hounded by the general public. Aam admi inhain galiyan day ga.

Noor Alam still hasn't gone to his constituency after the defection. Batain to bari kar raha tha meri constituency say awaz arahi thi yeh karnay ki, and I would resign right after the vote.

Ab kisi nay bhi resign nhn kia after the vote. I wish media takes them on air and asks them this, keh aap to keh rahay thay resign kar dain gay.

Jootian parain gi inhain...ab 90's nhn hain where this news is only on the newspapers or PTV, which half the country didn't even watch. Ab har banday ko sab kuch pata hota hai.

And, if you look at the video, you can see the old guy was sitting down, and Noor Alam came up to him and dragged him off his chair. Then Kundi threw water on the guy, who in turn threw a glass, and then Khokhar the thug assaulted him.

This is a clear case of assault, agr is mulk main qanoon hota to. But PPP can get away with murder, yeh kia cheez hai.

What else do you expect from the nephew of Taji Khokhar?

In kay sath yehi honi hai, these guys will be vilified and hounded by the general public. Aam admi inhain galiyan day ga.

Noor Alam still hasn't gone to his constituency after the defection. Batain to bari kar raha tha meri constituency say awaz arahi thi yeh karnay ki, and I would resign right after the vote.

Ab kisi nay bhi resign nhn kia after the vote. I wish media takes them on air and asks them this, keh aap to keh rahay thay resign kar dain gay.

Jootian parain gi inhain...ab 90's nhn hain where this news is only on the newspapers or PTV, which half the country didn't even watch. Ab har banday ko sab kuch pata hota hai.

And, if you look at the video, you can see the old guy was sitting down, and Noor Alam came up to him and dragged him off his chair. Then Kundi threw water on the guy, who in turn threw a glass, and then Khokhar the thug assaulted him.

This is a clear case of assault, agr is mulk main qanoon hota to. But PPP can get away with murder, yeh kia cheez hai.
You want him to be lyned..!?
Dont give him stupid advise
People are very angry
They might beat him to death with shoes

Model town wasnt prosecuts this is nothing

Back
Top Bottom