What's new

Please do not show this to Indians.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Whatever you do please do not show this news clip from 1947 to Indian's or they will get a cardiac arrest when they see that they were "born" in August 1947.

morning1947.jpg

A name is just a name. A legal entity like sovereign India or Pakistan can come and go. Fact: both came into existence in 1947. That is why you celebrate in August every year. The British Raj was dissolved in 1947. However when I talk of our history I mean our land and it's peoples. Do try to understand that fine point. Fools like you will claim Sri Lankan people arrived on alien space ships in 1971 and took over Ceylon. Or that Myanmar has no history prior to 1980. Or that West Indians are proper Ganga worshipping Hindus and West Indies was part of Mata India because - well look at the name West I-n-d-i-a-n.

I talk of history of Indus Basin which as a geographic fact has existed for millenia. I trace it's history from dawn of time all the way to the present iteration of that sacred geography - Indus Pakistan.

Got that Mr Ganga?

Just to clarify. Prior to 1947 we had a colony which covered all of Burma [Myanmar], Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. This colony was British and in 1947 it was dissolved into the successor states. All have successive rights to the British Raj. I think I have many times used the example of which is simple and captures the point very well.

John had fours sons. David, Peter, Richard and John junior. Just because John Jr carries the same name as his dad John Senior does not give him any superior claim on the estate of his father. John Jr was born like rest of his siblings. Having his fathers name should not delude John Jr into thinking that he is the John Sr.

@Chinese-Dragon @Talwar e Pakistan

I don't get the Indian desperation to claim the legacy of another country's civilization.

That would be like Australia or Poland claiming the legacy of Jerusalem because they are now Christians.
Isn't that what is happening in Jerusalem already. Europeans claiming the legacy of Jerusalem because they are Jews.

A large part of Indus basin
No. Small part lies in China, Afghanistan, India. The largest part lies in Pakistan. Pakistan is Indus basin. Look below how the pristine Indus goes through every region of Pakistan forming it's backbone

0qEBI65.jpg

This is the Indus Basin in Afghanistan. The source of the Indus is in China.

afghan-rivers-map.jpg

India on the other hand is simply dominated by yor holy Ganga and the famous Dravidia. Only the peripheral regions of India on the Pakistan border are within Indus Basin. But then so is China, so is Afghanistan. Mr Ganga you can do many things but you can';t change geography.

ksKNiTm.png

Ofcourse India,Pakistan and Banglasesh was born out of 'Hindustaan'
and there is no more hindustan just like there is no more ottomon empire or great britain
India cant become hindustaan just by using that name..Hindustaan was a mughal empire.india is a country born out of it,just like Pakistan and Bangladesh

That would be like
According to Ganga logic Jamaican's - who speak English as a mother tongue and are Christians have claim on Western European civilization.

I don't get the Indian desperation
When your naked ancestors were hanging of trees in the damp Ganga jungles and eating bananas what do you expect? Africans are desperate to claim Ancient Egypt - that yearning is called "Afrocentrism". What you observe here is similar yearning by Ganga. Perhaps we could name this complex "Gangacentrism". It is simple attempted theft of Indus heritage by Indians. But Pakistan has woken up to this !

XoHZtXs.png

ObZ2Uv1.jpg

Just to clarify. Prior to 1947 we had a colony which covered all of Burma [Myanmar], Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. This colony was British and in 1947 it was dissolved into the successor states. All have successive rights to the British Raj. I think I have many times used the example of which is simple and captures the point very well.

John had fours sons. David, Peter, Richard and John junior. Just because John Jr carries the same name as his dad John Senior does not give him any superior claim on the estate of his father. John Jr was born like rest of his siblings. Having his fathers name should not delude John Jr into thinking that he is the John Sr.

@Chinese-Dragon @Talwar e Pakistan

Indians dislike your facts because Christopher Columbus was look8ng for India. A country named India, according to today’s Indians. So with that logic, India existed as a country prior to British arrival. Otherwise, how could Columbus be looking
for them.

Last edited:
According to Ganga logic Jamaican's - who speak English as a mother tongue and are Christians have claim on Western European civilization.

When your naked ancestors were hanging of trees in the damp Ganga jungles and eating bananas what do you expect? Africans are desperate to claim Ancient Egypt - that yearning is called "Afrocentrism". What you observe here is similar yearning by Ganga. Perhaps we could name this complex "Gangacentrism". It is simple attempted theft of Indus heritage by Indians. But Pakistan has woken up to this !

Why are you all not considering that all the Indian civilization came from Sri Lanka

A name is just a name. A legal entity like sovereign India or Pakistan can come and go. Fact: both came into existence in 1947. That is why you celebrate in August every year. The British Raj was dissolved in 1947. However when I talk of our history I mean our land and it's peoples. Do try to understand that fine point. Fools like you will claim Sri Lankan people arrived on alien space ships in 1971 and took over Ceylon. Or that Myanmar has no history prior to 1980. Or that West Indians are proper Ganga worshipping Hindus and West Indies was part of Mata India because - well look at the name West I-n-d-i-a-n.

I talk of history of Indus Basin which as a geographic fact has existed for millenia. I trace it's history from dawn of time all the way to the present iteration of that sacred geography - Indus Pakistan.

Got that Mr Ganga?
I assume youre addressing me. My whole family from Punjab. Half from way across the border. Mr. Ravi is much more apt.
You can keep claiming it to be exclusively Pakistani hertitage based on geography completely ignoring mass migrations, invasions and conquests -if thats what helps you sleep at night, Mr Culture Vulture.

Back
Top Bottom